Aion lore

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As suggested, lets discuss the lore and stuff here @Drayuu

and quoting myself

Evita wrote:

then check on the storybooks on the aion powerbook (those are the books found through the zones)
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Storybooks
      theoretically there should be some lore also on GF page
      some you can find nicely on tumblr aswell tumblr.com/search/aion%20lore

besides, there is nothing like the legendary warrior taros in BT :D (we used to call him lannoks brother :P)
    • I haven't read much about lore yet, at least not out of the game, but looking forward to it.

There was a book I found in Pandaemonium library though, and I read the story, it was fun and sad at the same time,
      It's more of a side story but it was still fun to read.

It has a pitch of horror story so I liked it xD

I'll share it here:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Asmo and Ellie - ye I read that a couple of times - still wondering who named our Luna NPC Ellie :D prolly someone that is not familiar with this book

there is a questline on asmo side which goes over a span of 25 level and basically shows how annoying some people can be and how many tasks people take just to make it happen
      starts off in Pandaemonium with

lv 21 Love at First Sight aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2921/
      lv 21 Fascinating Gift aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2922/
      lv 21 Siel's Tears aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2924/
      lv 21 A Rose Will Bloom aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2923/
      lv 25 A Heartfelt Confession aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2925/
      lv 30 Heart in Love aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2926/
      lv 45 [Spy/Group] A Many-Splendoured Ring aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2927/
      lv 45 Power of Love aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2928/ (gives title Factotum)

(some screens of this specifically: roxeedy.tumblr.com/post/962407…nging-quests-on-the-title)

I stumbled over that when I was title hunting on my cleric, I sort of lost my drive after I never managed to get the quest item in eso (apparantly there is now a quest for this aiondatabase.net/en/quest/2921/ - I have to check on that these days)
      here a couple of those roxeedy.tumblr.com/tagged/title%20hunt I am pretty sure I haven't tagged tagged all - will have to look over my posts at some point
    • Oh these quests kinda ring a bell. As I like to do EVERY quests, I probably did them, except from the Spy quests because it's such a pain to find Elyos to kill. Also I might be the one to be killed!
      Reminds me of this beginner quest in Ishalgen, where we pick up flowers for a guy so we can offer them to a girl in his place! And she's like! What! No way, he should do it himself!

I find it very satisfying when the whole map is empty of quests, and you completed everything. Feels like job is done.

Also I became a High Daeva recently, for the first time, so I took the time to follow the story and cinematics, and it looks pretty cool :>
      I was pretty disappointed to end up in jail! The library looks very nice, with the giant books!

Now I'm discovering all the news of a High Daeva, Magical Crafting, Morph, Creation Points, it's a bit confusing at first. I enjoy the depth of content though, I like when you can do many things.
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • As long as your goal is to enjoy and have fun, experience the area and every little bit the game has to offer, you will neither be bored nor disappointed.
      If your main goal is getting 75 and have max gear and best the day before yesterday, then you will experience it as a pain in the rear

Dont get me wrong, I like to win - I get mad if I loose due to stupid mistakes, either on my side or on my group sides, or when it is so obvious that people are cheating
      but overall I still like it, I still like to do stuff, and if I am not 75 yet, well who cares...
      I am having fun, that is most important
    • Oh trust me, I agree with you 100%
      I like the end-game content, but I like to process to get there too. I also like creating my character, and for example, I just deleted my Chanter to re-do it because I felt her hair wasn't her style, her personnality.

I like to enjoy stuff before it's too late (when you're too high level etc). And I like leveling every character and go into their skin too, imagine a story for them.

So I feel it's important that the character creation fits the character I want to create.

I'll go end-game eventually, with cleric first because it's my main and I like to heal despite people raging when they die.
      I used to be a very good cleric when 55 was max level, now I need to learn a lot to catch up and be good again xD

I find it funny when people watch me play and like: "you can be lvl 10 in 5 min" etc. And when I respond: "I like doing quests and leveling", they seem surprised.

I'm also a lot interested into crafting so...I'm not sure how to do it now, with this new magical crafting, is the old crafting still worth it, etc.
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Drayuu wrote:

Oh these quests kinda ring a bell. As I like to do EVERY quests, I probably did them, except from the Spy quests because it's such a pain to find Elyos to kill. Also I might be the one to be killed!
      Reminds me of this beginner quest in Ishalgen, where we pick up flowers for a guy so we can offer them to a girl in his place! And she's like! What! No way, he should do it himself!

I find it very satisfying when the whole map is empty of quests, and you completed everything. Feels like job is done.

Also I became a High Daeva recently, for the first time, so I took the time to follow the story and cinematics, and it looks pretty cool :>
      I was pretty disappointed to end up in jail! The library looks very nice, with the giant books!

Now I'm discovering all the news of a High Daeva, Magical Crafting, Morph, Creation Points, it's a bit confusing at first. I enjoy the depth of content though, I like when you can do many things.
      We seem similar :D Im crazy to clean the maps off of quests too :D And ofc many interesting stories ^^ :)
    • I like to clean the maps too. Though not always managing, esp when leveling on low lvls is too fast and I outlevel the quests and mobs don't give me drops anymore. This is meh.

I know some people who say that being 70 lvl means I am far behind. I usually chuckle at such mentality.
    • Thanks for the link to the guide of crafting Evita, will check it out for sure.

And yes, leveling up all quests means getting over level sometimes...it's a bit frustrating, but you can always drop the quest items so. I think it's best to privilege the instances quest since if you're over level it's harder to find a group :s
      Missed my change to run UT LUT with my Cleric...even though I used to love these instances.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean Ternezia:

Ternezia wrote:

I know some people who say that being 70 lvl means I am far behind. I usually chuckle at such mentality.
      Being lvl 70 is far behind?
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Drayuu wrote:

but you can always drop the quest items so
      seems it didn't count for that Sticky Lump from Kexkra (starts quest aiondatabase.net/en/item/182215014/) - I have never seen it - not in all those years I have done Eso, neither on fitting level nor above
      and I think someone confirmed it doesn't drop on 65, but I truly forgot where that information came from - way too long ago
    • Rushing to some levels is not so bad. Some content requires some levels to be reached before exploring the content. Example ... LoK ... before 70 is pointless getting there ... then Garden of Knowledge - if you are below 72 don't even try getting there ... even the first boss will vanish you. Even some of the campaign quest - it's solo , but you have to kill several 74-75 elite mobs... Doing chambers below 71 it will cause a lot of misses on mobs and boss ... it will lower the dps ... So leveling in some cases is important :)
    • I went to LOK at lvl 70. I don't see a problem for myself, at least as healer. I mean, we died a lot, couldn't kill the last boss, but it wasn't healer's fault. The dps were 72, 71...According to your statement their lvl was high enough. And still died :D
    • I'm level 66 and it's the highest I ever got xD
      I have nooo idea about these new instances and I'm a bit scared to discover them or be yelled at because "Bad cleric" if I don't know all the strats and way.

My first Rentus Base went okay though, strats are pretty easy.
      I got a bit confused at the boss with the barrels though, there was only tank killing and everyone sitting while me healing here and there.

I wonder what's the story of Rentus Base too, should have paid more attention.
      I'll look that up too.
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Drayuu wrote:

I'm level 66 and it's the highest I ever got xD
      I have nooo idea about these new instances and I'm a bit scared to discover them or be yelled at because "Bad cleric" if I don't know all the strats and way.

My first Rentus Base went okay though, strats are pretty easy.
      I got a bit confused at the boss with the barrels though, there was only tank killing and everyone sitting while me healing here and there.

I wonder what's the story of Rentus Base too, should have paid more attention.
      I'll look that up too.
      Rentus Base hard Mode (Sygnia entry) is easy instance.
      The boss with barrels also ... it's solo boss for cleric/chanter/bard - classes with heal skills.
      tips:
      - always keep the boss in the center of the boss filed. The barrels are spawning in one of fourth corners. Look intensively for the barrels.
      - When the barrels are spawned, go there immediately and wait second or two for boss comming to you.
      - when he's close to you kill the barrels and immediately get away from there.
      - the boss starts spawning bombs and killing himself. That's it.
      For all other 66+ instances there are a lot videos in youtube
      do not try healing Adma and ELL before you have reached 68 or have gear for there.
      Collect money around 200kk Antriksha prizes and buy Feather (Magic Boost ) - blue at least +10 ... if you can buy gold one but it is too expensive atm. It gives you 1500 more HP and atleast 220 MBoost.
      these 1500 HP will increase your survival ability in these instances (66+)
      About these yelling "Bad cleric" - just ignore them... ppl always blame clercis for their own faults.
      Do not be scary and always try healing in whatever - groups in open world , instances...