Aion lore

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ternezia wrote:

I went to LOK at lvl 70. I don't see a problem for myself, at least as healer. I mean, we died a lot, couldn't kill the last boss, but it wasn't healer's fault. The dps were 72, 71...According to your statement their lvl was high enough. And still died :D
      Level won't buy you a brain. So if the level wasn't a problem, then only two things - knowing what to do in the instance and dps ... If they even know what have to be done there but lack of dps - then fail on atleast one of the 3 bosses...
      I don't know where is the problem. I did LoK several times as 70 lvl cleric and 71-72 dpses ... mostly glad, chanter, 3 rangers ... few times with 2-nd cler and I was on dps as cler (4700 Mboost with PVE solo set)

The post was edited 2 times, last by nodeone ().

• I don't like such long instances, they are tiring me, and boring - there is much more interesting stuff out there
      I still need to finish lok on bard and sm, but I just cant be bothered (finished it on sin and cleric)
      garden I have only been once on cleric, bleh again such long stuff....
      and the next patch brings more instances which you can only enter after you finished garden... me no likes...
    • Thanks for the tips!

Magic boost though?
      I used to go with Block set/HP set back in the days, but I see manastones have evolved quite a bit.
      I noticed that I will have to adapt. Block set is nice for PvE though, if you get agro heal.
      PvP set is something else, I have some ideas but I have time to decide :D

Sorry, the conversation is going away from lore! Oops!
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Drayuu wrote:

Thanks for the tips!

Magic boost though?
      I used to go with Block set/HP set back in the days, but I see manastones have evolved quite a bit.
      I noticed that I will have to adapt. Block set is nice for PvE though, if you get agro heal.

That always happens with forum threads. ;)
      The Feathers are fixed types and stats ... - Atack, crit. Strike, Magic Boost , Magical accuracy ... etc ... there is no feather with block stat... so you need the most suitable for you which is MagicBoost (the blue one ) and for Gold I suggest you to go for MaggicBoost/Magic Accuracy one.
      For PVE group healing i am using my old Rentus set (Brigade general's set) enchanted to +15 filled with HP stones, as it has Healing Boost passive stat on it. For PVP group healing i have 2 sets - it is a must. One Crucible Arena set on block using Health +6 manastones ( as you have to focus on having 5100+ block at the end to be competitive in PVP). 2-nd is again Crucible Arena set with Will +5 manastones - Magic Resist set which i find almost useless as nowdays Will +6 should be used ...
      For Solo PVE i have Rune Hero set +10 filled with Knowledge +5 manastones ... for weapon - Rune Hero Magic Staff +10 fused with PVP from Tokanu bought with Insignia and Battle Medals.
      ... each support set should have relevant mace and shield as the shield for the block set should be enchanted to +15 to use the block benefits...
      That is the minimum for a common cler i think

The post was edited 1 time, last by nodeone ().

• nodeone wrote:

Drayuu wrote:

Thanks for the tips!

Magic boost though?

That always happens with forum threads. ;) The Feathers are fixed types and stats ... - Atack, crit. Strike, Magic Boost , Magical accuracy ... etc ... there is no feather with block stat... so you need the most suitable for you which is MagicBoost (the blue one ) and for Gold I suggest you to go for MaggicBoost/Magic Accuracy one.
      For PVE group healing i am using my old Rentus set (Brigade general's set) enchanted to +15 filled with HP stones, as it has Healing Boost passive stat on it. For PVP group healing i have 2 sets - it is a must. One Crucible Arena set on block using Health +6 manastones ( as you have to focus on having 5100+ block at the end to be competitive in PVP). 2-nd is again Crucible Arena set with Will +5 manastones - Magic Resist set which i find almost useless as nowdays Will +6 should be used ...
      For Solo PVE i have Rune Hero set +10 filled with Knowledge +5 manastones ... for weapon - Rune Hero Magic Staff +10 fused with PVP from Tokanu bought with Insignia and Battle Medals.
      ... each support set should have relevant mace and shield as the shield for the block set should be enchanted to +15 to use the block benefits...
      That is the minimum for a common cler i think
      how many of the health manastones have you in? 50/50?
    • Every single slot of the Set is with HP ... ancient and composite ... for composite i have used HP95 / Block 13. Even the mace and shield are with HP. Same with other dedicated sets - Block and MR. For block everything is filled with Health +6 - it gives you 131 HP and 32 Block. Keep in mind that these stats could get lower depending of your CP distribution of the points. For MR set everything is filled with Will +5 including mace and shield.
      Didn't have enough time to make solo PVP set based on Knowledge +5/+6 as i rerolled to sorc these days. :D And my cler became an alt now. :D

PS: I think that this topic is now far away from "lore" :D :D :D Sorry for that ...

The post was edited 2 times, last by nodeone ().

• well it is interesting nevertheless :D

i have slotted half block 29 and half health +5 in my set - I am already thinking about how to better socket but tbh those changing stats depending on how the cp are kinda irritating
      it would be great if you would be able to add the CP distribution to the sets....

I really should spend some time with that manastone/CP spreadsheet

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evita ().

• Using half block 29 and half health +5 is kinda ... you know :D
      ok only if you do not have enough kinah and manastones ... You are losing the health benefit by socketing Block +29 instead of Health +5. How i made my sets. Got one item. For example hauberk. Start with enchants ... to +5 with normal enchantment stones with lesser supplements. Then with 2 Apes with Mighty Supplements from Atreya Pass. When the item is enchanted to +10. I start socketing it with manastones. Until it is done. Then with 2-nd item on same way - first to +10 , then manastones. It takes time ... but that is the way. Then depending of the set which i am using I play with CP ... if i got to go Runatorium i spend all for Will , Agility for Concentration , health ... If I go PVE instance health, Power (defence) , Agility ...
    • I am planning to get Wise Apollon's set for PVE. It is for 80 lvl, but people advised me that as a long term investment it's good. Most importantly it has healing boost.

But enchanting it would be quite a scary thing, because it can break...
    • The risk is always there. You have 2 things to do first with the Wise Apolon set - First make it's level reduction 5/5 to avoid level penalty on stats. Second enchant it to decent level. Then start with suitable manastones. Just an advise ☺
    • @nodeone that was my originally intention but after socketing knowledge on my sm and actually seen the values for MB going down I talked to a couple of people
      and apparantly full socketing with new manastones is not the way to go as at some points the gain gets lower

nodeone wrote:

The risk is always there. You have 2 things to do first with the Wise Apolon set - First make it's level reduction 5/5 to avoid level penalty on stats. Second enchant it to decent level. Then start with suitable manastones. Just an advise ☺

I disagree here - first enchant, then reduction - after all it can get destroyed on enchanting but not on reduction
    • I will not risk enchanting it now. It's too expensive and if destroyed the loss will be big. For lvl reduction...costs a lot and big chance to fail. Might try with a few stones, but won't spend a lot on this.
    • Ternezia wrote:

I will not risk enchanting it now. It's too expensive and if destroyed the loss will be big. For lvl reduction...costs a lot and big chance to fail. Might try with a few stones, but won't spend a lot on this.
      If you are not going to lower its level reduction then why you are going to have it at all. You will use for example 88% of the item stats ... it will be equal to other cheaper items which actually are not bad at all. Wise Demise for example...
    • Because I don't have full Hyperion set and because I like to collect gear :) Also some thought that someday (If I am still playing), on the next expansion this Apollon set will be the best for PVE heal in the beginning of the expansion.
    • Regarding the Lore (cos thats what this topic was supposed to be about):
      Found a a book in my quest inventory yday from tiamaranta times with prediction of tiamat's fall or smt like that, will post screens of the pages after i get back home