''Most Powerful in Aion'' title

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ''Most Powerful in Aion'' title

Hello,
      I have this title in my account but can't send it to my new char it says already allocated but i didn't get any.Also my account don't see my new chars.I recently made too much char and deleted all of them.Is it the reason? Also Is this title really important in game? You can't buy it in game?
    • Kaworu wrote:

Hello,
      I have this title in my account but can't send it to my new char it says already allocated but i didn't get any.Also my account don't see my new chars.I recently made too much char and deleted all of them.Is it the reason? Also Is this title really important in game? You can't buy it in game?
      I believe you can allocate this title only to 8 characters per account. This title is really good though. And you can't "buy" it.
    • Ashurrr wrote:

Kaworu wrote:

Hello,
      I believe you can allocate this title only to 8 characters per account. This title is really good though. And you can't "buy" it.
      Well i have only six char and i deleted too much char after i send this title to all of them.That might be reason.Are there better titles which you can buy with ingame money?
    • Kaworu wrote:

Ashurrr wrote:

Kaworu wrote:

Hello,
      Well i have only six char and i deleted too much char after i send this title to all of them.That might be reason.Are there better titles which you can buy with ingame money?
      I don't remember what veteran level it is, but you get title "No. 1 on Aion". Its even better than "The most powerfull" title.
    • Physician wrote:

You need to wait 6 months for allocate items again for new characters
      Please NO.I made another char and logged with it and it says ''Time frames are 1st January till 30th June and 1st July until 31st December'' Is this means i have to wait until 1st July? I didn't know there is a time limit.I'm an old player and never got any warning like on new accounts.
    • This new arrangement but i just know if you share all of your items to your characters 8 pieces you need to wait 6 months and you can give item just your NEW character..I don't know anything about time frames
    • Physician wrote:

This new arrangement but i just know if you share all of your items to your characters 8 pieces you need to wait 6 months and you can give item just your NEW character..I don't know anything about time frames
      I see.What about character deleting? I want to delete my char to make asmo on that server but it takes 7days.If i make ticket about it could be faster?
    • Physician wrote:

This new arrangement but i just know if you share all of your items to your characters 8 pieces you need to wait 6 months and you can give item just your NEW character..I don't know anything about time frame
      new? I wouldn't call this new anymore, it's just in place for how long? 5 years? people were abusing the vet rewards for the AP and then it was changed accordingly

Kaworu wrote:

I see.What about character deleting? I want to delete my char to make asmo on that server but it takes 7days.If i make ticket about it could be faster?
      yes, they can do that for you