Sanctum/Pandaemonium battlefield

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Sanctum/Pandaemonium battlefield

      So we've been some weeks into the new Battlefields,
      every week we notice more & more that a lot of people simply don't get entry, meanwhile there are people entering with multiple accounts at the same time and if one of their alts don't get entry they get mad, they do forget there are a lot of people who don't even get entry with their mains, mainly because of this reason

      for example, on the Sanctum battlefield of 14/05 i applied under 3 seconds after the entry opened,
      i did not manage to get entry, while i see several people enter with both main and alt

      i'm not sure what gameforge is trying to teach us, but right now it seems like they are motivating people to use a third party program to generate an automatic mouse path program with speed that is not even human anymore, to apply to the mentioned battlefields

      i don't know if people share the same opinion as i do, but after all this weeks i got only one entry, and i know several people who did not manage to get inside at all

      so i have a proposal that might be taken into consideration by gameforge/ncsoft (hopefully)

      Pangea has entry requirements for certain ranks, so it should be possible to do the same for the Battlefields, however i understand not everyone is officer and above (even tho a casual player that sieges regularly should be at least 1star officer), so then the next option is a higher level requirement?

      opinions?

      ps: don't forget to add salt to this already salty post :cookieshugo:
    • StronkAndSerious wrote:

      LOL this conspiracy theories, did u check this afk ppl IP or what? XDD I bet its illuminati
      no need to since they were in the same ts and they said it themselves :|

      anyway like i said, not necessarily rank restriction, but possible higher level restrictions, and people who QQ about being too slow, how fast do you have to be, like i said, robot speed? i'm not blaming it on cheats, i'm just saying gameforge is encouraging people to use ways like this that's all
    • Olybius wrote:

      My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield
      Simple solution would be to allow only 1 client to be opened on 1 IP. This wouldn't remove the problem complitely, but for 90% most people won't be able to afk with 3 alts.
      both nice sollutions aswell tbh, probably even better than the ones i mentioned
    • Olybius wrote:

      My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield
      That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd...
    • Happiny wrote:

      Olybius wrote:

      My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield
      That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd...
      i'm sure they can adapt the instance a bit to numbers, not like mobs etc are that hard to kill, so a small nerf should be enough if they adapt the numbers no?
    • Mitsi wrote:

      Happiny wrote:

      Olybius wrote:

      My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield
      That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd...
      i'm sure they can adapt the instance a bit to numbers, not like mobs etc are that hard to kill, so a small nerf should be enough if they adapt the numbers no?
      They can if they want to. Still think the easiest would be put a minimum level to enter.
    • Happiny wrote:

      Mitsi wrote:

      Happiny wrote:

      Olybius wrote:

      My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield
      That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd...
      i'm sure they can adapt the instance a bit to numbers, not like mobs etc are that hard to kill, so a small nerf should be enough if they adapt the numbers no?
      They can if they want to. Still think the easiest would be put a minimum level to enter.
      true, i guess most casual players with their mains should be at least 70/71 by now, no? D:
    • regarding minimum level: no offense but with that you kick out all new starters who actually would need the gear
      you might not like it but that is imo not the right way

      and regarding the one account per IP - how do those people that play as a family log then?

      this would all not be needed if people wouldn't be such greedy individuals but actually work for their faction
      but hey, we all know "gimme now and free and I want it all and if you dont give me I sue you cause I don't pay nothing but I deserve all cause I am perfect blabla" kids
    • Mitsi wrote:

      true, i guess most casual players with their mains should be at least 70/71 by now, no? D:
      Even alts are 71+ especially after the Kumuki event... :x

      And for this idea "1 IP = 1 client", it's impossible because of couples, families, friends etc...

      I wasn't able to join the battlefield just once on the 5 tries and I believe if you wait you can enter since many people leave for some reasons.
      That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
      The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown
    • Evita wrote:

      regarding minimum level: no offense but with that you kick out all new starters who actually would need the gear
      you might not like it but that is imo not the right way

      and regarding the one account per IP - how do those people that play as a family log then?

      this would all not be needed if people wouldn't be such greedy individuals but actually work for their faction
      but hey, we all know "gimme now and free and I want it all and if you dont give me I sue you cause I don't pay nothing but I deserve all cause I am perfect blabla" kids
      the battlefield gives lv80 endgame gear, it makes more sense that it gets dropped by higher levels imho