Some videos to share

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• esset23 wrote:

[meda][meoutu.be/vALm0Mpchns[/media][/media]
      ok, u bought some trash 42kk = 231kk. Weekly kinah reseted, 21kk for 115,5kk. But clear profit is 115,5-21= 94.5kk
      I think better get pure 117kk profit with supples than buy craft materials from crafters and do craft materials more rare then they are.

Typical situation
      -god dammit, I need materials for craft and some mfs bought them to resell
    • Desolator wrote:

esset23 wrote:

ok, u bought some trash 42kk = 231kk. Weekly kinah reseted, 21kk for 115,5kk. But clear profit is 115,5-21= 94.5kkI think better get pure 117kk profit with supples than buy craft materials from crafters and do craft materials more rare then they are.

Typical situation
      Are there still ppl playing MMOs with 1 account only?
    • esset23 wrote:

Desolator wrote:

esset23 wrote:

ok, u bought some trash 42kk = 231kk. Weekly kinah reseted, 21kk for 115,5kk. But clear profit is 115,5-21= 94.5kkI think better get pure 117kk profit with supples than buy craft materials from crafters and do craft materials more rare then they are.
      Typical situation
      Are there still ppl playing MMOs with 1 account only?
      ye, I playing just 1 account and even only 1 character (did one more chatacter for some reason, but not for events). I have friends and life. I dont see reason create a lot of accounts to make billions to have best gear, farming farming farming farming. When u farm kinah by all your accounts with a lot of alts - game start be a work. When u last time got pleasure in game? I dont mean pleasure from "holly sht I did all my items +25".
      And I think nerf what all events got - its fault of all players who did too many alts/accounts. GF didnt fix it and now we have all what we have - to get something from event player need +10 more accounts and +8 characters per account.
    • ye, I playing just 1 account and even only 1 character (did one more chatacter for some reason, but not for events). I have friends and life. I dont see reason create a lot of accounts to make billions to have best gear
      Well, I like challenge. On one hand, you need to put some effort, if you want to be competitive. And your effort depends on the amount of time you can spend, of course. On the other hand, this game has become very grindy in past few years. It's not 2.0 anymore, where you could just collect your +15 set, put manastones and go to have some fun. Nowadays you need enchanted set, upgraded accessories, feather, bracelet, encahnted stigmas, estimas, minions.

Back then it used to be like that: if you had alts, your chances were high enough to get at least something good from events. I remeber my first Shugo Tomb. The keys were dropping 4-5 average and the loot was rewarding. I got my blue plume. I was really happy. And it should've worked like this, because it's a free-to-play game. You either spend real money and insta get what you want, or you grind and achieve the same result, but it'll take some time. Current events are less rewarding and that's not because of alts, but mostly cause of weird policy. For some reason the publisher thinks, that the less items we get for free, the faster the shop sales boost. It doesn't work like that.
    • esset23 wrote:

ye, I playing just 1 account and even only 1 character (did one more chatacter for some reason, but not for events). I have friends and life. I dont see reason create a lot of accounts to make billions to have best gear
      Current events are less rewarding and that's not because of alts
      there are scripts in game to keep rare items be rare. From event "main prize" can be obtained xx times depends on how many characters tried.

About alts in totall - image some player and his 10 accounts or more. Image how that player getting 2-5kkk kinah per week. Image how that greed motherf went to broker and bying all APES. What will be with APES cost? And now image 10, 100, 200 players like that greed motherf. They all need GPs for alts and now we have GP cost = 3xKinahlimit.
      Now image new players or players with normal life, not 24/7 like yours. They need kinah to survive. What GF can do? Make main prize be more rare.
      If u think what elite rewards made GPs cost so big - that's true only in half. I do not know economics as an object. Just thinking.

I think u didnt play that game before gold pack system. Thats why u cant trace the trend. For u making many accounts and alts - just way to milk game kinah more as possible without thinking about the consequences. And consequences like after ~ 6 month gp cost 400kk, APES cost 180kk (not considering the new patch). GF fault? Game economy base on players more than 80%. Exceptions - items from the store by the type of flowers (many many AP for p2w players).
    • I still don't get why ppl think alts = nolifing 24/7.
      Before i get some alts i had to pretty much spam lok/gok/all type of time taking gathering q [for kinah] and so on. so pretty much to keep my gear somewhat okey (so i won't die in 3s in pvp for exemple) i had to spend most of my in-game time on farming.
      With alts getting kinah is pretty much about doing 4 goks per week (even if you do it 3ppl it shouldn't take more than 3h per week) -> the amount of supplements i get is pretty much high enough to cap 2 accounts and get some supplements to be able to enchant any gear i feel like). With that i can spend pretty much all of my in-game time on doing things i enjoy- sightseeing ezo, trying to sneak to Alukina's palace, or just keep dying over and over in open world- all the unprofitable-but-funny things i would never be able to do with 1 account coz i would be busy farming for gear :v
    • and u think new players must do the same to have fun in game? How u image that?
      New players entering game, see GP cost and not only GPs cost. Asking ppl "wtf" and they getting answer what they must create few more accounts, up them to lvl 66 to be competitive.
      I think that egoism. If u can do that - that doesn't mean what everybody must adjust to you.

And anyway - that problem solved. For new patch new economy
    • Applepie wrote:

I still don't get why ppl think alts = nolifing 24/7.
      Because ppl still dont get how the game works after 4.x or so, or just trying to deny it. They dont think 1 month ahead they just too lazy or have still zero game knowledge after years of playing the same game.

We had shugo 3 of them, alchemy, we have snowflake each year - good rewarding events in the past, but hey lets not invest 30 min to level up char to lvl 30 rather do nothing instead and be jealous. When events are up ppl sell there stuff straight away for realy realy cheap price just to get rid of it rather than wait 3 months and sell it for triple price...etc...just why...

Or like esset23 shown us the resell tactic, how to make kinah limit in 2 min hard isnt it ? xD

And yet ppl forget thats how MMO works, you dont like grind and want a fast and easy game ? Well play singleplayer games then.

For the new player aspect we are lucky here, since there are no new players comming, thanks to the great patch we have and disgusting shop politics from publisher so potential new players just run away the first day.
    • no no I get it.
      First video from esset23 - need to invest money, but he didnt tell how many 65+ alts need to make 100 boxes.
      Which means "need kinah - make a lot of alts/accounts"
      Second video from esset23 - need some items at broker, buy them with profit. And here funny thing, 100kk profit per week, a month its 400kk. But GP cost 300kk. So every account give 100kk per month. And again "need kinah - make a lot of alts/accounts"

I think old players know about alts, they know how milk kinah with alts, so I dont see a point from this videos for old players. And new players... how u told, there are no new players.
      And that videos... do not waste time for one phrase "need kinah - make a lot of alts/accounts"

ps: nolife coz every account for 100kk shoud run x4 GoK (for example) and if u want 1kkk per month u need 10 alts. And this is ~40 runs (if u are lucky). Time to time I haven't time to close all instances with one character and ppl think they are not 24/7 :D

and ye, buy cheaper - sell expensive. Keep cheap items from events, w8 after event few weeks or a month. Sell GPs, farm adma (etc) with dd cleric solo with alt for apes/serums. Nothing interesting
    • esset23 wrote:

Made especially for Desolator ;)
      thx. Now I shoud tell what I think about that (with my exp with that quests)
      1. There are three versions of that quests:
      a) gather
      b) kill (1 dmg per hit)
      c) kill and pick up (1 dmg per hit)
      Version "a" many players do, thats why u must prepare to wait respawn time. Few quests u can finish fast only at appropriate game time (coz u cant fly in area). 12 hours in game time equal one hour in real life. (u can fly from 8:00 to 20:00 as I remember)
      Version "b" - if I am not wrong, there are only 2 quests each side. And they are far from each other. Fly teleport welcome (u start hate it at the second week)
      Version "c" has big problems coz of many aggressive monsters. Ofc if u have free place on keyboard for "pick up" move and your character range dd - its not a problem, kill, use one button and go on.

So its not 3-4 min each quest. Exception if u playing at night when online zero. But even at night its take 5-10 min per quest even on mount (at "a" version)

Arti quests, ye... U came to arti and u see what some full group or few players killed mobs or they killing mobs at the same time but not invite u to group. In this situation u must wait respawn time. But dont forget what u have 5-10 min when somebody take that arti, opposite side or balaurs.
      For new players arti quests - suicide. Hard to kill mobs, opposite side meetings... etc.

And my inference: that quests can help new players for first GP, but farming them every day... you'll start hating your class, game and GF. I had that after second week. (I began hate GF much earlier :D )
    • Desolator wrote:

esset23 wrote:

Made especially for Desolator ;)
      thx. Now I shoud tell what I think about that (with my exp with that quests)1. There are three versions of that quests:
      a) gather
      b) kill (1 dmg per hit)
      c) kill and pick up (1 dmg per hit)
      Version "a" many players do, thats why u must prepare to wait respawn time. Few quests u can finish fast only at appropriate game time (coz u cant fly in area). 12 hours in game time equal one hour in real life. (u can fly from 8:00 to 20:00 as I remember)
      Version "b" - if I am not wrong, there are only 2 quests each side. And they are far from each other. Fly teleport welcome (u start hate it at the second week)
      Version "c" has big problems coz of many aggressive monsters. Ofc if u have free place on keyboard for "pick up" move and your character range dd - its not a problem, kill, use one button and go on.

So its not 3-4 min each quest. Exception if u playing at night when online zero. But even at night its take 5-10 min per quest even on mount (at "a" version)

Arti quests, ye... U came to arti and u see what some full group or few players killed mobs or they killing mobs at the same time but not invite u to group. In this situation u must wait respawn time. But dont forget what u have 5-10 min when somebody take that arti, opposite side or balaurs.
      For new players arti quests - suicide. Hard to kill mobs, opposite side meetings... etc.

And my inference: that quests can help new players for first GP, but farming them every day... you'll start hating your class, game and GF. I had that after second week. (I began hate GF much earlier :D )
      You are exaggerating. First of all, there's only 1 quest in flying area, and you can collect items on the ground, no need to fly at all (at least on asmo side). The respawn time is low, you can collect 4-5 items and the very first one will respawn by that time. Do I have to record how I do those quests with my naked lvl 70 char? You probably wanted just to talk with NPC and get kinah, without doing anything. But, in that case, I have a feeling you'd be still complaining that it takes some time to go and talk with all those NPCs :D Ofc, you shouldn't do weeklies on Wednesday, because you will more likely meet a lot of people doing artifact quests.
    • esset23 wrote:

You are exaggerating
      are you decided to argue with me? Even when I waste a lot of time and nerves with that quests...

esset23 wrote:

First of all, there's only 1 quest in flying area, and you can collect items on the ground, no need to fly at all (at least on asmo side)
      no, there are 2 quests in flying area. I told about ely and asmo side coz your videos for all sides, i thought?
      Yes, u can collect items from the ground but u told about 3-4 min. From ground it will take much longer, and dont forget about aggressive monsters. And its not collect, its kill version. (I remember 4 ground spots and they are to far from each other, blus a lot of monthers)

esset23 wrote:

The respawn time is low, you can collect 4-5 items and the very first one will respawn by that time
      Yes, low and when u came back to the first respawn spot - somebody pick up it. Or u talk about night time with low online?

esset23 wrote:

Do I have to record how I do those quests with my naked lvl 70 char?
      U can do whatever u want with your lvl 70 char. I up my lvl 75 with that quests and monsters dailys. I know what I talking about. These quests start enter in to your dreams after a while.

esset23 wrote:

You probably wanted just to talk with NPC and get kinah, without doing anything. But, in that case, I have a feeling you'd be still complaining that it takes some time to go and talk with all those NPCs :D
      I probably wanted normal videos with something not so obvious.
      I have a feelings what u gave obvious advices and think what u deserved praise

esset23 wrote:

Ofc, you shouldn't do weeklies on Wednesday, because you will more likely meet a lot of people doing artifact quests.
      I did arti quests at different days and time and almost every time same situation

ps: well, u can take your lvl 70 char and record video, one hour for all quests :D (and not at night, not at siege time). For one hour I think u will do 7-9 quests
      And pls - phys class. I like when monsters parrying (arti monsters)

The post was edited 7 times, last by Desolator ().

• Desolator wrote:

I probably wanted normal videos with something not so obvious
      I described the only possible way to farm for your first GP as a starter. If you still don't get it, MMORPGs require effort. There are no magic tricks and kinah doesn't fall from the sky. If you can't do all those quests alone, did you try recruiting a group on LFG? I assume you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't complain. Are you in a legion? If not, find one, as it's more fun to play with friends.