Pinned [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

• New

Should lv 74/77/80 leaders in Nosra/Esterra drop +4/5/6 manastone bundles? 23
        Yes (20) 87%
        No (3) 13%
      • In the past we could farm named monsters in the open world to get some valuable drops. My idea is to add +4 manastone bundle to lv 74 leaders' loot table and +5/6 to lv 77/80 ones.
      *in my opinion the manastones in the bundles should be completely random and not selectable like in a-Dred's quest

The post was edited 1 time, last by HardToPlayBard ().

• New

Jdred 66-75? Don you want some pvp instance? 15
        yes (12) 80%
        no, i am fine with pve Bmr (3) 20%
      Old issue that was ignored 100+ times.
      BMR just broke system of group pvp (that we like this game for). Adred is no pvp instance anymore, Bmr - a lot of proofs how pve allows to win here. Why do you hate pvp players so much?
    • New

To forbid incarnations in arenas? 13
        yes, 4-key players must not defeat skilled and geared players (11) 85%
        no, i pay to win and want easy game by using incarnations everywhere (2) 15%
      Was discussed million times. Incarnations brought a lot of imbalance in both group and 1v1 pvp. And again asking you to forbid using it in arenas (1v1, 3v3, chaos, glory and gold). It is very ridiculous when skilled and sometimes very good geared player loses to any 75 fireform guy with proper godstones (they proc much more if you use incarnation).
    • New

To change your Event maker 11
        yes, events are garbage (Axe soup, Alchemist gift, Lotteries, Golden feathers and Shugo game without in-game tickets) (9) 82%
        no, i like p2w events (2) 18%
      So, since we know who is game designer and event maker maybe lets change him for somebody creative? Do you remember how many negative reviews and comments last events got? Events are total crap, not interesting and not rewarding at all. Why am I 100% sure that I could do more interesting events without giving everything for free like in lottery, but to ppl who actually deserved reward? I will never understand how is it possible to have game designer with so bad fantasy.