Pinned [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should lv 74/77/80 leaders in Nosra/Esterra drop +4/5/6 manastone bundles? 61
        Yes (55) 90%
        No (6) 10%
      • In the past we could farm named monsters in the open world to get some valuable drops. My idea is to add +4 manastone bundle to lv 74 leaders' loot table and +5/6 to lv 77/80 ones.
      *in my opinion the manastones in the bundles should be completely random and not selectable like in a-Dred's quest

The post was edited 1 time, last by HardToPlayBard ().

• Jdred 66-75? Don you want some pvp instance? 53
        yes (39) 74%
        no, i am fine with pve Bmr (14) 26%
      Old issue that was ignored 100+ times.
      BMR just broke system of group pvp (that we like this game for). Adred is no pvp instance anymore, Bmr - a lot of proofs how pve allows to win here. Why do you hate pvp players so much?
    • To forbid incarnations in arenas? 49
        yes, 4-key players must not defeat skilled and geared players (41) 84%
        no, i pay to win and want easy game by using incarnations everywhere (8) 16%
      Was discussed million times. Incarnations brought a lot of imbalance in both group and 1v1 pvp. And again asking you to forbid using it in arenas (1v1, 3v3, chaos, glory and gold). It is very ridiculous when skilled and sometimes very good geared player loses to any 75 fireform guy with proper godstones (they proc much more if you use incarnation).
    • To change your Event maker 51
        yes, events are garbage (Axe soup, Alchemist gift, Lotteries, Golden feathers and Shugo game without in-game tickets) (44) 86%
        no, i like p2w events (7) 14%
      So, since we know who is game designer and event maker maybe lets change him for somebody creative? Do you remember how many negative reviews and comments last events got? Events are total crap, not interesting and not rewarding at all. Why am I 100% sure that I could do more interesting events without giving everything for free like in lottery, but to ppl who actually deserved reward? I will never understand how is it possible to have game designer with so bad fantasy.
    • Upgrade/replace some of the current pvpve instances for 66+ 52
        Change A-dred so that HP is counted as a final reward rather than for individual bosses (27) 52%
        Replace BMR with JMR (25) 48%
        Add JMR in addition to BMR (17) 33%
        Leave it as it is (7) 13%

Desperation wrote:

Old issue that was ignored 100+ times.
      BMR just broke system of group pvp (that we like this game for). Adred is no pvp instance anymore, Bmr - a lot of proofs how pve allows to win here. Why do you hate pvp players so much?
      Wtih Jdred, do you mean JMR (which is not a dredgion) or a change to a-dred or what?

I would personally like to see JMR back instead of BMR. Dredgion wasn't really used for pvp anymore after ap stopped meaning anything for rank. In my opinion the best solution to promote pvp would be to add the HP reward to the final scoreboard instead of individual bosses. In this way you'll get more strong groups competing to win, rather than doing 1 captain rush (including a million trains) and then 2 HP rushes.

Therefore,

Edit: Could a forum mod kindly move the poll to the bottom of my text and not above the quote? :<
      Please and thank you.
    • Reduce the prices for Munirunerk's Treasure Chests 42
        10 lunas or less per chest (26) 62%
        Leave it as it is (16) 38%
      19 luna for one Munirunerk's Treasure Chest is too much for RNG box that apart from the goodies, can give a lot of crap. In NA they have much lower prices
    • Divide servers for Pangaea Siege (ENG + Barus and Ger + FR) 35
        Yes (27) 77%
        No (8) 23%
      Not sure if this can be called "Daeva Care", but is something that was discussed in the past and from what I read in the forum and discussed with friends in game is something that has to be done on order everyone once in a while to have access to that game feature. My suggestion is the 3 Eng/something servers + Barus to fight for Pangaea separately from the 2 Germans and 2 French servers. Its something that I believe can be done by NCSoft if Gameforge request it. If anyone has a better idea about how this to be done feel free to make your own poll with your suggestion - i.e. different server configuration, etc
    • How players see item priorities 60
        All-Powerful Enchantment Stone (45) 75%
        Mighty Supplements (Mythic) (32) 53%
        Magic stone of level Reduction (31) 52%
        Holy Upgrade Serum (29) 48%
        Estima (Materials, blank Estima or enchanted Estima - up to +5) (18) 30%
        Manastones (Low level and materials required to craft or high level) (17) 28%
        Mount (11) 18%
        Various Experience boosting Items (Amulets, Gold Stars and Tea) (9) 15%
        Skill Enchancement Scroll (5) 8%
        Various Abyss-Point boosting items (Amulets and Silver Stars) (5) 8%
        Additional benefit items (Yasba, Administrator's) (5) 8%
      The idea of this poll is for players to communicate to Gameforge a "priority list" of items we want to become more accessible ingame. It is not a specific suggestion but rather a tool to continuosly provide with live feedback.
      For a more detailed explanation and discussion reffer to the full thread.

// added poll, but you are able to do this yourself, see also Hints for creating a suggestion / poll

Sita
      How players see consumable Item priorities, live poll.

Shameless plug PVE improvement suggestions. :ashy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trubbish ().

• Do you like this idea? 45
        Yes I like this idea. (40) 89%
        No we don't need this. (5) 11%
      How about expanding the already existing daeva care campaign with 10% on serums and apes drop instances by following idea:

How about adding a kind of "gameforge only" coin as drop from ALL bosses in the 66+ instances?
      EVERY group member should get 1 coin per boss.
      To make these coins useful, gameforge must add an npc with various items to exchange those coins.
      The NPC should offer at least: Level Reduction Stones, All Powerfull Enchantment Stones, Upgrade Serums, Mythical Mighty Supplement BAGS, High Daeva Manastone Bundle.

Additionally it could contain items like: High Daeva Crafting Bag, High Daeva Food Bags, Refined Recovery Serums/Potion Bags, Scroll Bundles etc.
      The Prices for the red items should scale between 5-7 coins each while the prices for the green items shouldnt be higher than 2 coins each.

On Top of that (to make it more realistic) gameforge should add the coins in the shop for a price of maybe 29-39 coins each "gameforge coin".
      To limit the "abuse" of those items, the items should be available only 1x per account per day and additionally the All Powerfulls and Upgrade Serums be [Jakunerk]. (in other words: untradeable)
    • Do you want this feature? 38
        Yes, it would help to make groups (30) 79%
        I don't care (8) 21%
      To add possibility to make integrated groups for pvp instances.
      For example, if players come to special location (for example, near Pangae entrance), they could see players and groups from other servers by using this window

Due to low online, sometimes it is very difficult to find ppl for group. It could help players to find each other from different servers.
      List of affected instances:
      Ashunatal Dredgion, Balaur Marching Route, Kamar's Battlefield, Runatorium Ruins (maybe including 60-65), Steel Wall Bastion battlefield.
    • Life stones and Fate stones

Do you want Life stones & Fate stones (for magical crafting of buff/inventory pet and mounts) to be acually accesible in the game and if yes from where? 34
        To actually drop full(or fragments) from Leaders (14) 41%
        Drop from Library of Knowledge bosses (16) 47%
        Drop from Arkhal and Kroban (11) 32%
        Drop from Adma and Lab final bosses (17) 50%
        Drop from Adma and Lab gatekepers (8) 24%
        Drop from the zone bosses(those for the weekly q) (6) 18%
        Rare drop from normal mobs(excluding trash mobs to prevent afk templaring) (5) 15%
        Drop from spies(sins/legates) (7) 21%
        Quest reward from the gathering quests (fragments) (6) 18%
        Quest reward from camp 60mobs q (fragments) (5) 15%
        Hero trials (9) 26%
        No (4) 12%
      So after Talking with support i was redirected here. Not rly sure if this is even gonna work but whatever... So my point 5.1 came long time ago and with it the magical crafting. We've had those pets and moutns craft since then but the Life stone fragments and Fate stone fragments dont rly drop. And as person that wasted so much kinah in that magical crafting i want to be able to do something proper with it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• Do you want the Luna Cube (Karunerk's Workshop) to be more rewarding? 45
        The "Today's design" offers mounts, pets, holy upgrade serums, all-powerfull enchatment stones etc. (36) 80%
        No, I only want ugly skins that are useless. (9) 20%
      Karunerk's Workshop in the Luna Cube is often offering skins, furniture and blooms that are to no use. Wouldn't be more rewarding to have designs for holy upgrade serums, all-powerfull enchantment stones, mounts (Hell Steed, White Tiger, Unicorn etc.), pets (alarm, buff, inventory) XP amulets (20%, 50%, 100%, 200% etc.), recovery tea (20%, 50%, 100%) etc? Those designs can have a 100/ 75/ 50/ 20 % chance of succes. The shop will still offer skins but there should be more unique ones aswell as wings added.

Gameforge removed the ability for EU players to craft mounts, pets, special titles, cabinets and unique skins - this is the original version of the Luna Cube that is current in NA version.

To open the Luna Cube and only see skins and furniture when it could be the above is rather disappointing. I don't know about you, but I don't see how skins (ugly) could help me in the game. And not everyone wants to spend real money on mounts and buff/ inventory pets in the cash shop.

I think that the Luna Shop (Karunerk's Workshop) does not fill any purpose as there is nothing useful to craft.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Dwiin ().

• would you like a luna that gives more rewarding spacial things like skins/mounts/pets/upgrates/..... even when it was only in real version before(not in aion free to play) 39

The result is only visible to the participants.

I WANT MORE GOOD STUF LESS ****
    • Do you want the Current Tower of challenge rewards(No Supplements and changed rewards compared to other regions) 47
        Yes (7) 15%
        No (40) 85%
      So based on the live stream I want to know what people think about the changes to Tower of challenge, I for one am not happy as it was something I was waiting and looking forward to completing.
    • Do you want the AP reward from Neviwin Canyon to be increased 30
        Yes (27) 90%
        No (3) 10%
      New patch, new suggestions .... My first one is about increasing the AP from Neviwind Canyon. I know we can spam it non stop but 3k is not much at all. After 10 canyons, almost half of my augment is gone. Even if my team win all the 10 battles, thats 30k AP only, which is nothing. For ... I dont know how many years now, the main source for AP in Aion is SWB. But that takes time, sometimes 30-40 minutes waiting for the ally to be full, most of the people have premades, its hard for new or returning players sometimes to join, or running it every day to gain enough AP to buy some gear. Increasing the AP reward to 10k for win in Canyon, would be much better and attractive to more people. I know you people (Gameforge) like to observe and obtain data etc etc, but I hope if that idea attract a lot of positive votes, to consider it and change it in the future.
    • Do you want All powerful enchantment stones from Luna daily/weekly bags to be tradeable 34
        Yes (21) 62%
        No (13) 38%
      And another suggestion. If its possible make the APES from luna bags tradeable. There are many reasons for that. Even that we have 100% enchanting success now with mighty supplements, any other enchanting can break the part for +1 even. The proc rate is almost non existing, which means that for one part we need 15 APES. Thats 90 APES for one set only + one weapon. Yes the gear is tradeable, but making these APES tradeable as well, will lower the prices in broker and will help old and new players a lot.