Pinned [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

• Change the entry count and entry times of Gold Arenas ? 34
        Yes, all gold arenas in just 2 days is bit too much and feels forced (24) 71%
        No, I like it the way it is (10) 29%
      So, I feel really forced to play more than I'd want during weekends because of the current Gold Arena timetable.
      4 group and 2 solo entries is often too much some weekends. Why not split the entry times?

Make the solo one Monday - Friday 18h-00h // Increase the entries for it from 2 to 4 and let people enjoy it :D It's one thing streamers CAN stream and it's enjoyable. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Make the group one stay on Weekends as it is, but reduce the entry count from 4 to 3. I just feel like 4 entries is one too much considering ppl manage to gather the group once and wanna finish everything in that one go. 2 entries would be too little, cuz its fun. 4 feels bit much. 3 is perfect. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Note: This is the same schedule Korea has as well, more or less.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• Noctis wrote:

So, I feel really forced to play more than I'd want during weekends because of the current Gold Arena timetable.
      4 group and 2 solo entries is often too much some weekends. Why not split the entry times?

Make the solo one Monday - Friday 18h-00h // Increase the entries for it from 2 to 4 and let people enjoy it :D It's one thing streamers CAN stream and it's enjoyable. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Make the group one stay on Weekends as it is, but reduce the entry count from 4 to 3. I just feel like 4 entries is one too much considering ppl manage to gather the group once and wanna finish everything in that one go. 2 entries would be too little, cuz its fun. 4 feels bit much. 3 is perfect. Obv optimise the reward points according to the entry times.

Note: This is the same schedule Korea has as well, more or less.
      I'd prefer if we had group one something like every other day during the week for 2 hours or something (18.00-20.00, maybe monday, wednesday and friday so you'd have every other day kb and gold arena?), and definitely not reduced entries. Group play is one of the best things in Aion for me :D I don't go solo gold but there really is a lot crammed into the weekends now for people who do solo + group gold, glory, and all other usual activities.
    • + for increasing entries for solo Gold arena and + for decreasing entries for group Gold arena. 4 group arenas are possible only for old and complete premades. Or very bad groups that dont care with who to run (mostly). Solo Gold arenas are the most pleasant cause of more fair conditions of fight comparing to AoD: no mobs/boxes/clocks/maps with texture bugs/possibility to win with passive gameplay.
    • Luna Cube (Dodonerk's Dressing Room)

Would you like to store weapons and shields in the Luna Dressing Room? 22
        Yes. (13) 59%
        No. (9) 41%
      Dodonerk's Dressing Room is able to store remodels such as skins that can only be used once. But it cannot store weapons and shields.
      Do you want to be able to skin your weapons/ shields with Dragon King's equipment as many times as you like?
    • I have ony simple suggestion STOP NERFING EVERYTHING GOOD

Sita wrote:

Be real
      We do understand that some things are of real importance to you, but be aware that some things are simply not possible

Oh sorry my wrong, i don´t realize it, this is impossible for GF.
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
    • Kadex wrote:

How about expanding the already existing daeva care campaign with 10% on serums and apes drop instances by following idea:

How about adding a kind of "gameforge only" coin as drop from ALL bosses in the 66+ instances?
      EVERY group member should get 1 coin per boss.
      To make these coins useful, gameforge must add an npc with various items to exchange those coins.
      The NPC should offer at least: Level Reduction Stones, All Powerfull Enchantment Stones, Upgrade Serums, Mythical Mighty Supplement BAGS, High Daeva Manastone Bundle.

Additionally it could contain items like: High Daeva Crafting Bag, High Daeva Food Bags, Refined Recovery Serums/Potion Bags, Scroll Bundles etc.
      The Prices for the red items should scale between 5-7 coins each while the prices for the green items shouldnt be higher than 2 coins each.

On Top of that (to make it more realistic) gameforge should add the coins in the shop for a price of maybe 29-39 coins each "gameforge coin".
      To limit the "abuse" of those items, the items should be available only 1x per account per day and additionally the All Powerfulls and Upgrade Serums be [Jakunerk]. (in other words: untradeable)
      bump
    • Kadex wrote:

Kadex wrote:

How about expanding the already existing daeva care campaign with 10% on serums and apes drop instances by following idea:

How about adding a kind of "gameforge only" coin as drop from ALL bosses in the 66+ instances?
      EVERY group member should get 1 coin per boss.
      To make these coins useful, gameforge must add an npc with various items to exchange those coins.
      The NPC should offer at least: Level Reduction Stones, All Powerfull Enchantment Stones, Upgrade Serums, Mythical Mighty Supplement BAGS, High Daeva Manastone Bundle.

Additionally it could contain items like: High Daeva Crafting Bag, High Daeva Food Bags, Refined Recovery Serums/Potion Bags, Scroll Bundles etc.
      The Prices for the red items should scale between 5-7 coins each while the prices for the green items shouldnt be higher than 2 coins each.

On Top of that (to make it more realistic) gameforge should add the coins in the shop for a price of maybe 29-39 coins each "gameforge coin".
      To limit the "abuse" of those items, the items should be available only 1x per account per day and additionally the All Powerfulls and Upgrade Serums be [Jakunerk]. (in other words: untradeable)
      bump
      the gamefore coin will need 10 years to develop and NC will not do it.

instead what already exists is the prestige coins and the Prestige Society Vending Machine that gameforge never implemented along with prestige system

they can just adjust items for sale on the npc to what we need and implement the system

it takes 2 code lines and less than a week to implement and test (assuming they have a guy that knows how to do it and a testing personnel )
    • if you add the proper caluclation for the prices and send it to korea for implementing, waiting and test to you calculation you need much more time... and at the end NC descides if they want to change such things. Dont know if that easy like you think it is, but who knows. It took them 6 weeks + testing phase pre 5.6 release to nerf the luna rewards?
      Sorry for my english =(
    • NA or not NA who cares, the system exist i was just saying that it can be done without having to develop things from scratch.

just an email to KR people to allow the usage if it's region restricted (even i don't think so) and voila

also if i remember well they mention something on the emails from marketing so prob it's on his way out
    • Forward suggestion to either update game engine, or variables in game data that make MPvP unbearable hell of 6-12 fps.
      Its a meme at this point that sieges are afkfiesta cuz its unplayable, that even "adapt game to siege battlefield" does practically nothing.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Kelberas wrote:

that even "adapt game to siege battlefield" does practically nothing.
      oh but it does
      for many of us turning that even by mistake breaks the client settings so much that the only fix is deleting the bin folders and redownloading them through launcher
      thats why the very 1st thing i do when i make char is to go on option and remove the default bind for that (shift+f11)