[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We have access to some tho - dred is 50 per day, GoK is giving some times from bags...in 5.6 Tower of eternity will give supplements, not sure about other instances and new quests...Pande battlefield is giving me 50 from the bag last 3-4 weeks + 20 from the quest and of course atreia pass. The supply is not so bad these days
  • Balthazar wrote:

Sita since the germans forums have always been 1 step ahead on further news,i wish you could get update about the ''crit procs'' of all powerful ench stones since in the region of Russia they seems to have lowered that chance almost to 0 of happening ,so here iam hoping u can get some info IF we gonna get the same OR gameforge will ask for them to remain the same.@sita

"For the moment we don't really have specific info on this, we are currently working on 5.6 and we still have to look into it.
    Usually there are no changes for single regions, although there can always be some adjustments"
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Ashandarey wrote:

We have access to some tho - dred is 50 per day, GoK is giving some times from bags...in 5.6 Tower of eternity will give supplements, not sure about other instances and new quests...Pande battlefield is giving me 50 from the bag last 3-4 weeks + 20 from the quest and of course atreia pass. The supply is not so bad these days

The thing is you need 400x per enchant between 11-15.
    How many can you get per week? Not so many xD
  • Click wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

We have access to some tho - dred is 50 per day, GoK is giving some times from bags...in 5.6 Tower of eternity will give supplements, not sure about other instances and new quests...Pande battlefield is giving me 50 from the bag last 3-4 weeks + 20 from the quest and of course atreia pass. The supply is not so bad these days
    The thing is you need 400x per enchant between 11-15.
    How many can you get per week? Not so many xD
    More worried about Apes at the moment, as the pvp gear is already on me so I cant use the VR ones. As I said, there might be more sources for supplements than tower of eternity. Maybe @esset23 can give us some clues about that ?

The best solution would be if they are tradeable tho, but ...
  • Ashandarey wrote:

Regardless of whether we have access to "some", providing an alternative under the guise of helping players when in fact replacing something we should've had the entire time isn't correct or fair. We should have had these supplements long before we got the quests for dredgion.

I am not asking for anything unreasonable, just to give us back what other publishers didn't take away from the players for whatever obvious reason I am not allowed to mention on public forums.

*EDIT*

P.S: Since not every faction can succeed in Pangea not everybody can get a decent amount of them without waiting months. I believe this would also be crucial in helping the weaker factions that don't have access to Pangea gear up.
  • Vespir wrote:

P.S: Since not every faction can succeed in Pangea not everybody can get a decent amount of them without waiting months. I believe this would also be crucial in helping the weaker factions that don't have access to Pangea gear up.
    You cant buy supplements since 4.9 (or was it 5.0?) in Pangaea and the Garrisions are unaccessable since 5.3 - the content around the fortresses is generally unaccessable if there is no siege.
    Sorry for my english =(
  • Vespir wrote:

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it as I don't currently have the time to read through the entire post but, could we have the supplements from camps back that we bought with BM's, my russian friend said they are still available in RU and apparently in KR as well, I have yet to check for NA but I'm pretty sure they have them too, can't we have those back? Why are we the only region without those weekly supplements?

can confirm that NA still has the mighty supp bags in the middle camp of akaron for 50bms.
    took me 20 min to take it solo but
    imgur.com/a/aEM8m
    (dunno how to add a direct screen, keeps telling me i cant from any source i know :rolleyes: )
  • yup 70 each box
    u can see it behind the "Shop Box" in the chat.
    as far as i remember they and the ones from the 2 Katalam Garrisons were the same
    50 bm = 70 supps
    A nerf to the Akaron ones (50 bm = 5 supps) came with 4.9 I believe until they got totally removed in 5.0
    but since na still has them in 5.3 unnerfed, I agree with Vespir. They shouldnt deny us access to something every other region seems to have, even if theres new ways to get supps now, thats not the point here.
  • Kadex wrote:

yup 70 each box
    u can see it behind the "Shop Box" in the chat.
    as far as i remember they and the ones from the 2 Katalam Garrisons were the same
    50 bm = 70 supps
    A nerf to the Akaron ones (50 bm = 5 supps) came with 4.9 I believe until they got totally removed in 5.0
    but since na still has them in 5.3 unnerfed, I agree with Vespir. They shouldnt deny us access to something every other region seems to have, even if theres new ways to get supps now, thats not the point here.
    Thanks ;)

iduk wrote:

They were removed in NA/RU aswell and with 5.3.x Korea updated Pangaea and removed the access to the garrisons. Currently no one have Pangaea Supplements
    Didn't know about that since my server is full of bottom feeders and we don't go Pangea since we can't compete with the Germans that coop 24/7. Pangea was just an extra point I had no way of confirming anyway, we should have still had the akaron sups for a long time and we didn't.