[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Unfortunately it has been postponed due to preparations for 5.8 and server merge preparations. The team have been working on it and the topics already but it's not ready. I would say we will have more news about that after the 5.8 is released and the server merge is done. I'll try to get more information.
    So basically your boss told you, its not profitable enough anymore to do something for the players that does not somehow work through the shop
    Achievement: Get renamed on forums
  • Galeas wrote:

Click wrote:

@Galeas where is phase 3?
    Unfortunately it has been postponed due to preparations for 5.8 and server merge preparations. The team have been working on it and the topics already but it's not ready. I would say we will have more news about that after the 5.8 is released and the server merge is done. I'll try to get more information.
    This sounds logical. I am kindly asking you for an ETA for 5.8 update and merge and also the order of both tasks - which is first 5.8 or merge. Why? Because after this happens (5.8 and merge) we will start pushing you for 6.0 ETA.
    I think that all Phases are completely nonsensical IF , yes IF 6.0 comes till the end of this year. Why ?
    Because 6.0 according the info what we have will be completely new game with drastic changes.
  • I mean, we've been saying we'd need tradeable APES in regards to 5.8 since September.

Now having 5.8 in February and then a solution to the issue we've been saying is going to come up like halfway to 6.0 in autumn... sure is great handling of things on GameForge's part. Let's just put all the stuff in RNG boxes.

That being said thanks for the new info @Galeas - appreciated. Then again, we've been expecting to be disappointed like this for months now. Way to gain trust from yout customers.
  • Honestly if they will push 6.0 like they said after 5.8 and merges there is no point of working on any phases of daeva care since they will become absolete with 6.0. What we have atm is fine!

Imo its better to just go all out on 6.0 and get it done faster since almost everyone is so hyped about it.
  • Fractures wrote:

Honestly if they will push 6.0 like they said after 5.8 and merges there is no point of working on any phases of daeva care since they will become absolete with 6.0. What we have atm is fine!

Imo its better to just go all out on 6.0 and get it done faster since almost everyone is so hyped about it.
    Just.. no. So much wrong with that post. All they did was give a flying nyerk about the community and ignore the whole APES/HUS situation long enough for NC to come up with a new update which makes those items unusable/obsolete (thats the spelling of it btw). What you are saying with this post is, that it is okay what they did because "it had no impact anyways" - and thats just plain stupid and ignorant of you.
    People would not need to put this much hope into 6.0 if the current version wasnt totally riddled by Gamefilth p2w measurements and f2p nerfs all around the place.
  • Yeah and by the time we get those changes (after 5.8 and merges) 6.0 will be arround the corner because they are rushing it and you won't even get to use them really 3-4 rotations is nothing cosidering 5.8 ap gear is untredable. So why even waste time on it?
  • unlike your legion name listed in your profile they did not even try to provide the players with any kind of solution, and why would gamefilth? they are used to players just taking whatever feces they throw into their faces - and you are currently being a prime example for that
  • No i simply want to skip this hardcore p2w patches for a chance that 6.0 will be better in terms of that. Im telling you few serums in 5.8 won't make a slightest difference but hey keep ranting about you "gameforge should be fair" stuff because they never were and never will be in my opinion. They just look for easy profit. I can see how fair they are lately with the stuff they put on shop to milk people.

Im not taking feces in my face i just don't like the current version of the game. So any delays to 6.0 are a mistake in my opinion (which last i checked im free to have) rather then getting bashed by your fairness and white knight fighting for comunity bs when we all know that will never happen.
  • Galeas wrote:

Hello Daevas,

A few months ago, we modified the Luna instances and the rewards they provide. In order to compensate for that, we added more items as rewards within our Hero Trials system.

We said back then that we would be monitoring the situation closely and would make improvements where necessary. Since October, we have been gathering your feedback on this and especially the criticisms you made.Your main concerns were that sometimes you don’t even get your rewards due to a bug in completing the quests. It was also highlighted that you feel that you don’t have the freedom to decide when you complete the quests as you have to follow the schedule.Finally, many of you asked us to also provide Holy Upgrade Serums and make the items tradeable.

For these reasons, we decided to implement an additional solution on top of the Hero Trials. We will be implementing a new NPC who will provide additional All Powerful Enchantment Stones and Holy Upgrade Serums (but also mounts and other items) in exchange for a new currency. This currency will be given out as a reward when killing bosses in specific dungeons. The NPC will offer tradeable items, but also non-tradeable items for a cheaper price.

We believe that this NPC will bring you more flexibility than the Hero Trials as you will have the choice to farm tokens whenever you like during the week.

As soon as the new NPC is ready to be implemented, we will naturally share a news post with the full details .

Galeas and the Aion Team.

Kadex wrote:

How about expanding the already existing daeva care campaign with 10% on serums and apes drop instances by following idea:

How about adding a kind of "gameforge only" coin as drop from ALL bosses in the 66+ instances?
    EVERY group member should get 1 coin per boss.
    To make these coins useful, gameforge must add an npc with various items to exchange those coins.
    The NPC should offer at least: Level Reduction Stones, All Powerfull Enchantment Stones, Upgrade Serums, Mythical Mighty Supplement BAGS, High Daeva Manastone Bundle.
    Additionally it could contain items like: High Daeva Crafting Bag, High Daeva Food Bags, Refined Recovery Serums/Potion Bags, Scroll Bundles etc.The Prices for the red items should scale between 5-7 coins each while the prices for the green items shouldnt be higher than 2 coins each.

On Top of that (to make it more realistic) gameforge should add the coins in the shop for a price of maybe 29-39 coins each "gameforge coin".
    To limit the "abuse" of those items, the items should be available only 1x per account per day and additionally the All Powerfulls and Upgrade Serums be [Jakunerk]. (in other words: untradeable)

@Galeas took quite a while but thx for taking community feedback into consideration. :ashy:

edit: the first quote is nyerked up, will fix it when i get home.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• If you are trully care these people...shut down servers, stop patching this "Aionstein" monster, haha, it's trully monsta, but at least original Dr. didn't attach dog head, legs, feaaathers haha and wings to make it move...let them go :atongue:
    Next patch is even more absurd, can be described that these monsta gets cutted in half, and half that left get dressed in the new jacket. Well, it is quite a radical methods of improvement I assume. Revolutionary....o no, consider 4.8, it must be quarter left.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opranger ().

• Opranger wrote:

If you are trully care these people...shut down servers, stop patching this "Aionstein" monster, haha, it's trully monsta, but at least original Dr. didn't attach dog head, legs, feaaathers haha and wings to make it move...let them go :atongue:
    Next patch is even more absurd, can be described that these monsta gets cutted in half, and half that left get dressed in the new jacket. Well, it is quite a radical methods of improvement I assume. Revolutionary....o no, consider 4.8, it must be quarter left.
    What exactly would shutting the servers achieve?

We would have no game and you would have nothing mock
  • Galeas wrote:

No, it will be an in game currency only. So yes basically there will be a full list of Dungeons. When you kill the last boss in one of them you get some coins/tokens. And then you can buy Apes, serums, but also mounts and skin with this currency to the NPC in game. Differents instances will give different amounts. As you can imagine, the harder it is the more you get.
    This seems very interesting. I wonder how GF will mess it up
  • failboat wrote:

How can they mess it up if it's their idea?
    Pretty easy actually, they might think it is the best idea since the electric current, and present it like that. When in fact it could be abused beyond oblivion, they could eventually implement @Kadex idea in full, as in putting coins up for sale in the shop, and so on.