Pinned [Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

This does not even fit the discussion, this game has been "FREE TO PLAY" since the beginning. And by the way good luck farming a gold pack too, as a complete free to play player - first timer given the kinah selling limit to npcs. Not to mention that such words coming from someone that shopped his way to 75 seem a bit hypocrite.
    • New

Nuke wrote:

It is obviously possible to farm such money, with an huge amount of time and consistency. I've been told you are great at pve kelekelio and you are probably one of the few players that could fit the role
      makes me wonder who could possibly tell you that, especially since the only PvE I have been constantly doing is swb (and not even that anymore) and that doesn't generate kinah.
    • New

Someone in your runs randomly mentioned you are very good at pve (at least from a dps perspective) from a dredgion you did with that person, the topic came up a couple of weeks ago during pandaemonium battlefield.

Anyway since you don't run a lot of pve apparently, I would like to ask you how you managed to farm the huge amount of kinah needed for level 75 if that makes sense to you, since you also did not spend a single €
    • New

add an event where accessories don't break upon fail?

w/e u do, DO NOT do this.

If you wanna add a permanent change to it/or just up the success chance, fine. But adding this for an event would create such a huge gap between players that playing during the event and those who didn't; noone would ever return.

Thanks to this, u got koreans with +10 accs and those with +5/+7 :] thats a big freakin difference, it would ruin the pvp even more than it is ruined with ur cellatu BS.

However, stigma event for this will be needed in 5.7 when we get the extra stigma slot.

Really time to make 100% sockets for new gear available, its been so long since 5.0, cmon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• New

Sadly this thread is going way off-topic, so I'd like to provide another , if they don't want to open server wide boost events they could give out EXP Amulets via Hero Trials (some per week), that way people still had to work in some way or another for their boost so it doesn't just come for doing nothing.

Well, I'm pretty sure there are way options regarding this topic, I've only just came back after my initial quit when 5.0 dropped, so I am pretty much useless in this debate lol
      Spiritmastering on Antriksha
    • New

Noods wrote:

Sadly this thread is going way off-topic, so I'd like to provide another , if they don't want to open server wide boost events they could give out EXP Amulets via Hero Trials (some per week), that way people still had to work in some way or another for their boost so it doesn't just come for doing nothing.

Well, I'm pretty sure there are way options regarding this topic, I've only just came back after my initial quit when 5.0 dropped, so I am pretty much useless in this debate lol
      the hero tasks do give xp amuletts
    • New

Desperation wrote:

Nerf clers. Dps cler (support class btw) must not dp more dps than others.
      Wellyoz - chanter, Ryordian - cler, Delac - temp
      Hoshizora - glad, Me - temp, Mrcarrot - cler. With this dps of cler we didnt do even single kill cause he did very good support work at the same time.
      So, lets nerf clers too.
      1st screen cler is 2nd mark, 2nd screen - he is 1st mark.

// Poll added - Cyan

I'm sure that Delac isn't a Templar, he was the cleric and yeah, he is skilled af.
    • New

@Nuked I was writing a detailed answer but then again decided to delete it and just write - Well "your problem", deal with it. If i am talking bs so be it. I guess i rly need to start behaving like all the others and be uber *ss. After all everything i get back is that.
    • New

Complaining about clerics and magic suppression >.> I doubt that's the point of this thread... Besides, without MS set, some classes are just cannon fodder to bards, sorcs etc. If you want to nerf something, nerf bards, nerf fear, nerf sm's debuffing abilities etc.

MY OPINION WILL BE HEARD! Untill Cyan visits this thread again :x

moved to the discussion thread
      Sita
    • New

Well is easy boost maxim to lvl up more chars and after you will see how will spend money the players :) for ex , I buy my mount I buy my pet and some skins what else to buy from shop ? I use only one char because I have to farm like crazy and still didn't get 75 so ? Or what better put 10.000 euro from 0-75 I will be for sure but maybe I will lose my family and my health because I have to play non stop . Ok don't give 200% xp boost but give some quest different 69-70 one type 70-71 and so long . The problem is not that people is lazy but is boring to farm same quest about 1 year to get 75 ( because you play 2-3 h ) make the game to attract the people . Or better make like this . Make one character and start play and when you see that you play for 3 h and the xp bar don't move what you make ? And yes you just come from work after 8-10 h and you want to relax :) enjoy . Thank you with respect
    • New

divine rly? nerf fears and then what we will have 1 utterly useless class in the game :D most classes already have protection gainst fear to some extend anyway together with the earthform

While i do agree doing 100 dmg to glad is rly bad from any kind of mage perspective but this is only during the 2 buffs so u should just try to survive those, after that dmg is gonna be normal and not 2 shotting ppl like any gunner is used to. However i also believe the goal of that suggestion thread is not rly about that and this suggesion has no place there.

@Erik u cant even place mounts in normal WH, not mentioning account wh XD. They rly need to do at least that ^^

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().

• New

Kaizero wrote:

Desperation wrote:

Nerf clers. Dps cler (support class btw) must not dp more dps than others.
      Wellyoz - chanter, Ryordian - cler, Delac - temp
      Hoshizora - glad, Me - temp, Mrcarrot - cler. With this dps of cler we didnt do even single kill cause he did very good support work at the same time.
      So, lets nerf clers too.
      1st screen cler is 2nd mark, 2nd screen - he is 1st mark.

// Poll added - Cyan
      I'm sure that Delac isn't a Templar, he was the cleric and yeah, he is skilled af.
      what in the actual f***.
      nerf dps of clerics in an initiative like "daeva care" are u serious?
      and gameforge in form of cyan, are u even more serious to add an acutall poll for that? the heeeeeeeeeeeeeell is going on
      you had a cleric yourself, 14k dmg. yeah defo worth a nerf. or maybe its because they played better than u and that gave their cleric room to attack?
      furthermore, judging that from a screenshot, that could be manipulated even (not accusing just saying), is just wretched.
      i dont bother logging in often to the forum but this actually made me do it.