[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why this post EXACTLY exists?Cause as we JUST SAW the IMPLEMENTATION that u people at gameforge did was P2W didnt help the players and just simply ..fff........us over...i mean why ,just delete this post and move on,SOO MANY suggestions AND YET u people did the 1 THING THAT NOONE CARED.

Did anyone NOTICE that the daeva care that was added WAS JUST PAY 2 WIN? So basically them caring is adding something new to a chest that u can acquire with real MONEY again ,first was P2W events now its PRETENDING we are helping you but still we are being P2W ,glad i saw many people taking break quitting,u deserve nothing but the worst.

Merged the two posts - Vaire
  • An updated loot table behind a paywall isn't exactly my idea of "caring for your players/daevas".
    Nonetheless, I have no idea how many people were actually buying into that gamble. Updating the loot table will probably get more items into the game that are quite rare at the moment, so if that's the goal I suppose it will help.

Shouldn't have called it daeva care though.
  • A nice daeva care would be an event which drops some untradeable Serums that only last 15 mins or go poof....I have loads of items that would love to enchant, like my sky warior aether key which i have tried enchanting twice and failed on +6 twice 2nd time I purchased from the store. But because GF keeps doing so many enchant events for feathers etc (which then also use 10 serums) the prices never actually come down, so unless ur one of the players who is lucky enough to get drops all the time and makes loads of money, from selling drops or getting serum drops
  • Since I started playing early this year I have not seen one good event. They're all a waste of time, except the exp one for exp, which is pretty much useless ( unless u want exp ) and there was a daily quest one that was ok. I started after the FT event.

I don't have any faith for a good event.
  • so.. ended up burning up 1k luna today since I had some sitting around since the december shugo game >>

1 lvl redu stone
    2 untradeable serums
    1 tradeable serum [from the 1k pts fixed reward]
    3 50% exp amulets
    3 +6 and 4 +5 manastones
    4 spinels
    12 gold stars
    1 stigma bundle
    1 ill gs bundle
    6 crowns
    12 res stones
    ~170 drana coffees

bunch of saam herbs, food, some teas, insignias of honour and such "crap"

dont see this worth at all imo, considering it costs 1k aion coins, which could easily add up to 1.2b kinah >> 6 lvl redu stones

tldr; dont play it, dissapointing rewards, useless daeva care, try again gameforge! :D :dislike:
  • Morning all so i would like too inform you all other members Before you going and getting some aion coins on this new davea care luna chest as on link bellow, iam not allwoed too copy paste or put up screen shot of my conversation with ekati.
    But what il can tell you is, DO NOT BUY AION COINS FOR THOSE CHEST.

Let me sum it up here why you shud not get aion coins for luna: So il tested it, same as il do on most events too see how it works,about drops and more. So il did buy 5000 luna + yes you did read right 5k + luna. So the result for those 5k + lunas gaved me:

1. 2x magic stone of level reduction.
    2. 1x holy upg serum trade Abel, was from 1k luna spent in the list.
    3. 2x holy upg serum untradeabel.
    4. 2x apes untradeabel.
    5. 3x ilussion godstone bundel, ofc the crap one low dmg 20% Worth 0.
    6. 1x stigma chest, stigmas Worth nothing, and was an green bag from the chest.
    7. saam king herbs, scrools, potion, bm medals, alot of crap Barley Worth too mention.

My test here was too see about the mytich rank 1 ap gear set the have marked as black texture in there messeage, so ppl see it. Out of those 5k Luna + il didnt even recive 1x of this armor and ive spended 200 euro on the lunas, we come back too the conclusion again about our special game forge model about drops and events. Il did even get it confirmed that game forge shop, event, luna dont share the same Ncsoft NA AION buisness model, Think most of you understand if yoou read between the lines that we got our own model here and not like Ncsoft NA what it actylu means.

If you havent seen or do know on Ncsoft Na Aion luna chest cost almsot 5x less then on our aion, they get Daily Craft on mounts etc aswel, but for 100 dollar aka 100 eur you get an full mytich rank 1 ap set in there luna, cause there luna aint nerfed too the ground like ours, Gmae forge Always put big texture about there events and stuff too show ppl what you possbiel can get, ofc you might be Abel too get it but too at witch Point after 1000-1500 euro or more?

There is alot of Youtube videos about luna on Ncsoft Na Aion if you wanna see how there loot from the chest looks like and you will see.

Il wish it would be allowed too share screens from my 12x + messegae replays bk forwarded with ekati, too show you ppl how bad there busniess model, service is, how they almsot scamming all ppl on there Money soo they can milk as much as possbiel out from all ppl, and how unwilling they are too help or come too an conclusion too make an customer satisfyed. the only time they are willing too help and do an good job is if you got any problem buying aion coins from the shop, or you want an new skin to be put on the shop,or item too the shop, in other terms anything that can make them sell benfit more, get more Money out from your pocket.

So with this Sayed, this is the last time i will ever, in any future buy any more aion coins from Game Forge, iam probally not the only one too, and also lets get real here you aint getting what you pay for, 200 euro il know many ppl dont even have afford put it too the shop, but how Little you actylu recive for that amount of real Money onto there shop, you dont know if you shud laugh or cry.

Il hope this messeage shows most of you, so you wont waste your hard worked Money on soemthing that is like one big scam model with one purphose only.

Daeva Care News

Have a nice day all
  • Do you prefer full Myth Rank 1 AP set for 100 euro, like it is in NA? That's sounds to much, but yeah it should be more balanced.

You can divide ppl in Aion into four groups:
    - Group A. spending plenty of money (wallet whales). Events and initiatives like that are mostly for them (e.g. card lotteries, shugo game, reset scroll for XP solo event instance).
    - Group B. spending some money. They buy only things they need and sometimes gold packs or other items to get more kinah for things they need. (there are no good events for these ppl).
    - Group C. spending tiny ammount of money (including me). For example, im doing Rift killing 3xfatties+B~rank to get reset scrolls every 4 runs, then i wait for 100%xp events and use single burining apple together with 6x or more scrolls... (even small events are good - shugo tomb, xp solo instance).
    - Group D. spending no money (even small events are good - shugo tomb, xp solo instance).

The thing is almost everyone want everything with no effort. People get like 20kk per hour from current shugo tomb and its not even enough. On the other hand GF makes plenty of events only for Group A.

The ideas for Daeva Care Initiative should be based on market/demand/player base/GF profit analysis. My ideas are:
    1. Atm Estimas are mostly used by Group A, you need 2~2.5B to get 3x+6CP atm (with is nothing for that price). Items for crafting Estimas or Estimas themselfs should be included in event rewards.
    2. Luna shop is nerfed (this decision i understand), however ppl should be able to obtain Luna Coins. Good idea will be adding some Luna Coins as event rewards OR/AND as login rewards.
    3. Some items in shop should have second option to get - cheaper but limited (to suit Group B). For example you can buy shugo key for 29AC as many times you need, but you can buy 20x of them for 199AC once per event/lifetime. Thanks to that Group A wont spam it, and Group B can spend money (for 29AC each they wont buy it i suppose).
    4. Character Dev. Packs are great, cause they last for 30 days and gives 20% exp etc. Second thing like that, to support Group C and D could be XP pets. For example TRADEABLE pets that gives 50% exp scrolls every 48 hours and last 14 days for ~199AC.
    5. Extra weekly Hero Trials with good rewards to keep ppl ingame. For example:
    - Participate in 5 sieges (10 Lodas stars as reward)
    - Obtain XX AP in RT (50% xp buff as reward)
    - Finish 5 different PVE HD instances (10xEnhancment stones as reward)
    - Finish 5 different PVE not HD instances (10 Lodas stars as reward)
  • That's typical GF model. They claim EU is not P2W but disguise the actual model behind "Cashable" items based on randomness without indication about the % of loot. I really hope European Laws will change like in Eastern Countries in order to protect young people in games (cf. Chinese law now requires that all game makers reveal the odds of item drops).

European game Publishers/Editors really play close to the ethical boundaries.
    That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
    The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown
  • pervertpeewee wrote:

Let me sum it up here why you shud not get aion coins for luna: So il tested it, same as il do on most events too see how it works,about drops and more. So il did buy 5000 luna + yes you did read right 5k + luna. So the result for those 5k + lunas gaved me:

4. 2x apes untradeabel.
    7. saam king herbs, scrools, potion, bm medals, alot of crap Barley Worth too mention.
    So, you haven't received any skill card at all? Omg...
  • esset23 wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

4. 2x apes untradeabel.
    So, you haven't received any skill card at all? Omg...
    nope not 1 singel 1 but my prority was try too get mytich rank 1 ap set
  • pervertpeewee wrote:

So now il just did finish my notification report too something thats called konsument europé, thats in sweden the consument that puts, check laws, making laws, for ppl that havent been treated right checking up comapnies and alot more on link below.

konsumenteuropa.se/

Enjoy my notification Game Forge
    Whats the problem exactly ? I am not defending Gameforge, but why you are QQ so much. The luna chests are not much different than the rng boxes for 29 coins we have for years. I have friends who spend a fortune for these aiming for rank 1 myth gear and didnt get it. GF said there is a chance for obtaining these items, not saying if you open 1000 chests you will get the whole set. And I am really happy that its like this as then it will be pure p2w, something almost all of us are against. If we were able to obtain the whole rank 1 myth, which is the second best pvp gear in game, for a 100 euro then this game will die for sure. When Luna was implemented to EU, a lot of people, me included, were frustrated that the loot table from these chest is so outdated that its not worth the money at all. Well, now they added better stuff and they are keeping them hard to get, and its how it should be. If you want gear - go grind medals and ap. If you want serums and apes - go grind instances or instead of spending hundreds of euros, buy 50 GP and voila - endless source. GF mistake was to sign this under the Daeva Care initiative, as its clearly not. (Hope they will add luna obtainable in game, but doubt it)
  • Ashandarey wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

So now il just did finish my notification report too something thats called konsument europé, thats in sweden the consument that puts, check laws, making laws, for ppl that havent been treated right checking up comapnies and alot more on link below.

konsumenteuropa.se/

Enjoy my notification Game Forge
    Whats the problem exactly ? I am not defending Gameforge, but why you are QQ so much. The luna chests are not much different than the rng boxes for 29 coins we have for years. I have friends who spend a fortune for these aiming for rank 1 myth gear and didnt get it. GF said there is a chance for obtaining these items, not saying if you open 1000 chests you will get the whole set. And I am really happy that its like this as then it will be pure p2w, something almost all of us are against. If we were able to obtain the whole rank 1 myth, which is the second best pvp gear in game, for a 100 euro then this game will die for sure. When Luna was implemented to EU, a lot of people, me included, were frustrated that the loot table from these chest is so outdated that its not worth the money at all. Well, now they added better stuff and they are keeping them hard to get, and its how it should be. If you want gear - go grind medals and ap. If you want serums and apes - go grind instances or instead of spending hundreds of euros, buy 50 GP and voila - endless source. GF mistake was to sign this under the Daeva Care initiative, as its clearly not. (Hope they will add luna obtainable in game, but doubt it)
    Whats the problem? first of second best pvp gear let me laugh a moment its 65 ap gear check the stats wise, eternal glory, eternal hope, il had full 75 ap gear set never gonna farm for that again why? cause it costed me milions every other day from agumnet it, iam not a pve guy iam pvp player il spend most of all my 8-12 hours per day killing ely on our map on there map, ofc doing siege and some fort runs Daily rift and grind for exp. so il chnaged too eternal glory full set, problem here? well try make hole set with magical reduction stones on hole set too reduce too lvl 75 impossbiel. next step mytich bm 65 set made it +16 using it atm weith fully ancinet stones,
    An second option wouuld replace it with old mytich rank 1 ap set, grind the medals grind the ap you say il tell you mytich rank 1 ap 65 old set cost almsot 28kk ap and almnsot 3000 ceras, dont get me laughning right now.

Even if they say its chance of getting it you cant compare it too rng boxes with an list of 25-35 diffrent items, in the list, also as nc soft na aion you have better chest there even Daily Craft mount, you cant say that is p2w for an old outdated ap set, what was the event then were ppl could buy old ap eternal ap sets then? p2w for rank 1 set lol.

Think twice Before you make comments and got no knowledge what so ever about things, ps why you Think in kina they have made rules that companies needs clarify qnd show the exactly the right % of items and stuff?

Want an descrption? il make an ingame lottery and say first prize Winner get 25b on those lottery tickets and ppl buy them, that they dont know is the chance of obatningn the lot wich is hidden for all but for fact is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
    too get, did you understand that example?

Get serums in game where pls let me know?? when 1x drops fight with rest of grps until you see 1 next month or in 2 months then might not win the roll again when you need 100s of serums too make good stuff.

APES in game you say where let me know??? havent seen 1 ape drop since 4.7

event for serums apes?????????? where???????

Think next time Before you make an comment,
  • Ashandarey wrote:

So hard to read your posts ...all is like blah blah blah to me really. If you want to play a game where you can buy everything with real money, then there are plenty of them out there
    Yes really hard too read isnt it, take few min too read insteed of comming with and childish blablah answer you are nics blahblah meter second choice if he cant show up?

il can translate it into turk if you want me use google translate. have an nice day
  • pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

So hard to read your posts ...all is like blah blah blah to me really. If you want to play a game where you can buy everything with real money, then there are plenty of them out there
    Yes really hard too read isnt it, take few min too read insteed of comming with and childish blablah answer you are nics blahblah meter second choice if he cant show up?
    il can translate it into turk if you want me use google translate. have an nice day
    Turk ? lets not start insulting each other, OK ? I am not a turk kiddo and learn some english before writing wall of non senses
  • Ashandarey wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Yes really hard too read isnt it, take few min too read insteed of comming with and childish blablah answer you are nics blahblah meter second choice if he cant show up?il can translate it into turk if you want me use google translate. have an nice day
    Turk ? lets not start insulting each other, OK ? I am not a turk kiddo and learn some english before writing wall of non senses
    Is it an insult too Think some are turk? you are in shadar logoth as you say witch is an turkish legion, seems hard you didnt even know that, wall of eng of nonsens? so hard too read even if il got some eng grammar problem? not really kiddo? iam 34 wouldnt see my self as one but sure if you say so must be it. :nothingtoseehere:

Censored and warned: Insults - Vaire