[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

So hard to read your posts ...all is like blah blah blah to me really. If you want to play a game where you can buy everything with real money, then there are plenty of them out there
    Yes really hard too read isnt it, take few min too read insteed of comming with and childish blablah answer you are nics blahblah meter second choice if he cant show up?il can translate it into turk if you want me use google translate. have an nice day
    Turk ? lets not start insulting each other, OK ? I am not a turk kiddo and learn some english before writing wall of non senses
    Is it an insult too Think some are turk? you are in shadar logoth as you say witch is an turkish legion, seems hard you didnt even know that, wall of eng of nonsens? so hard too read even if il got some eng grammar problem? not really kiddo? iam 34 wouldnt see my self as one but sure if you say so must be it. :nothingtoseehere:

quote censored - Vaire
    looool aand how and who told you that the legion was turkish legion kiddo?
  • Biarse wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

So hard to read your posts ...all is like blah blah blah to me really. If you want to play a game where you can buy everything with real money, then there are plenty of them out there
    Yes really hard too read isnt it, take few min too read insteed of comming with and childish blablah answer you are nics blahblah meter second choice if he cant show up?il can translate it into turk if you want me use google translate. have an nice day
    Turk ? lets not start insulting each other, OK ? I am not a turk kiddo and learn some english before writing wall of non senses
    Is it an insult too Think some are turk? you are in shadar logoth as you say witch is an turkish legion, seems hard you didnt even know that, wall of eng of nonsens? so hard too read even if il got some eng grammar problem? not really kiddo? iam 34 wouldnt see my self as one but sure if you say so must be it. :nothingtoseehere:
    looool aand how and who told you that the legion was turkish legion kiddo?

Some turks thats in the legion why dont you log onto your main acc insteed of an newly made account too type, iam not taking any offence you and the other :nothingtoseehere: Calling me kiddo, since iam older then both of you, :nothingtoseehere:

Censored and warned: Insults - Vaire
  • get your facts straight then talk ;] shadar isnt a turkish legion. On other hand that im with new acc doesnt mean a thing soo.. log on open the top legions read shadar's description then talk to me whats my legion
  • Regarding the Treasure chest within Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber...

Manastone Bundle rates are pretty generous, especially the +5 Noble Manastone Bundle (from what I have experienced opening a couple of Treasures).

The rates of Magic Stone of Level Reduction (again, from what I have seen) are too low for a consumable item with such a high number of applications (practicaly every player needs those, for any kind of High-Daeva gear).

Might want to add Skill Enhancement scrolls tho the pool. Those are always in high demand.
  • Adding some things in Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber Treasure chests is not a Daeva Care. It's "spend your money for nothing". If they want that to be part of Daeva Care - put some Luna as reward in Hero Trial quests. Or lower the price in lunas for chests ... 19 luna is insane while in NA is 3 luna. Why i have to spend 10 euros or 100 euros while the treasure chest is so expensive and rng is modified as nerf to hell...
  • Should Luna be added to the Luna instances according to rank 22
      yes (18) 82%
      no (4) 18%

nodeone wrote:

Adding some things in Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber Treasure chests is not a Daeva Care.
    It is, in some way. Any excess items aquired by people who purchased them using real money will likely find their way onto your servers's Broker.

Alternatively if the reward items are lucrative enough people will be inclined to buy Aion coins with ingame Kinah from people the people who bought them with real money and are willing to sell them. Just think about how many people buy Aion coins ingame during promotions that aren't even that great, such as Shugo Game. Now imamagine what it could be like if the promotion actually had good rates of useful, high demand items.

I realise promotions like that won't solve the problems with the ingame economy but they do help in creating a circle of supply and demand between ingame commmondities and real money.

As for

nodeone wrote:

put some Luna as reward in Hero Trial quests
    not sure Hero Trials would make the most sense tho. There are many other rewards that would fit those better, like Mythic Supplement for instance. I mean considering we are talking about "Luna Currency" it would make the most sense for that to be an additional reward of the two Luna instances, maybe something like...

Rank S 1-15 Luna
    Rank A 1-7 Luna
    Rank B 1-4 Luna
    Rank C 1-2 Luna
    Rank D 1 Luna
    Rank F 0 Luna

in addition to the standard reward for the rank acchieved.

This would give players, on average, 60 Luna a week or around 270 Luna a month for S Rank (per character), which granted is not much, but is still infinity times better than nothing from a mathematical POV.

Of-course this assumes it would be a fair Math.random(1,15) and not a wierd weighted roll system that NCsoft loves to use (like 90% - 2, 7% - 5, 2% - 10, 1% - 15).

(And yes, the reward amount curve would have to be exponential like that or people would still just AFK abuse for rank A/B)

As an added bonus this would also encourage players not to AFK Luna instances and instead participate for the S Rank.

Feel free to poll this if you feel like it's worthy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trubbish ().

• I am one of these abusers who sometimes sitting afk in Luna while having a dinner with the family. And there is no Rank B. It's always rank A. Sometimes even afking got rank S - it's depends on mobs which are spawned.
    Your proposal is very good and meaningful, so i voted with Yes.
  • Maybe you're right i won't try to troll your idea ... this is for another topic ... lets keep to the point of the thread.
    I like your idea for the Lunas. But I think it won't gonna happen(according to the GF actions in that direction - Daeva Care ). Sorry for that but i am too pessimistic.
  • Well for Luna is not a big problem is ok but maybe make something with the lvl up at least , it will be 1 year and I think 10% of all the players have 75 the rest still 70-72 . Don't give anything for free but make us farm for Pve rewards more easy . Or at least make something to lvl up more fast more chars = more money. And maybe you ask why well I need mounts pets serums and much more one every character but like this with only one what to do ? People are boring already for get xp and farm nonstop and you see the bar xp moved 1 mm in 2-3 H ( only if you want because you can) with respect
  • leveling is quite good these days ...
    If you have enough time for everything:
    -Sieges. 2 forts quests give you more than 500kk XP ...
    - Rift Of Oblivion - now from shugo you should have enough teas to increase the XP from mobs there ... just clear the instance or kill only 3 fat mobs and the boss for rank
    - Weeklies in Reshanta - tons of XP ...
    - Lunas
    I will skip hourly quests of 27 mobs --- 80kk XP each hour.
  • well when that happens now we jsut clean all mobs within proximity of the boss (nearby rooms) and then kill boss :\

Trubbish wrote:

nodeone wrote:

And there is no Rank B.
    Well you're probably not going to believe this but a friend of mine entered Luna and went out for some movies. When he returned a couple of hours later to check he had actually gotten rank F. I guess it comes down to your luck with wave composition.
    as u said no rank B, or C or D in that matter. the reason he got rank F is coz the time ran out w/o mobs dying which happens when mob is stuck on its spawn point and doesnt move therefore wave is not cleared and next one doesnt start (u can try to rsh and suicide close to the mob so u reactivate it tho
  • Trubbish wrote:

...it would make the most sense for that to be an additional reward of the two Luna instances, maybe something like...
    Rank S 1-15 Luna
    Rank A 1-7 Luna
    Rank B 1-4 Luna
    Rank C 1-2 Luna
    Rank D 1 Luna
    Rank F 0 Luna
    Little reason why did I vote no.
    You want to do very easy instance and get some worth rewards like Luna insignias (or whatever is that). But when I do so much work in pvp instances like arenas, runatorium, kamar/swb pvp and so on, I organize group, try to find the best ppl, gear up myself, improve my skill and help friends in it. And what do I get for this? Some not needed HP, very little amount of AP and box with 65 et crap gear in runat/idian in swb? Why should I get so low reward for more difficult work and you want to get something like Luna chests that have some decent drop now? Is it fair? I dont think I deserved this.
    And dont talk to me that I am able to do both pvp and these Luna instances - I know it, I talked about other things. If you want to improve rewards for something, do it evenly, fair.
  • Hello all,

Just as a small, preliminary update: Phase 2 is of course in the making and details should be available in the coming weeks. For now, the following topics are planned for Phase 2:
    • Kumuki Dungeon: as of now, we are planning to run the dungeon every two weeks - meaning one week its running, one week its not. It will include some minor rewards as well. This is will be active until further notice.
    • Drop-Boost: we are planning to include an until further notice permanent drop boost - similar to the current Exp boost - to make overworld farming more rewarding again. We are still discussing the details with NCSoft.
    • Runatorium Ruins: we are planning to increase the entries.
    We are also already working on phase 3, as this will include bigger topics, that require more effort and time (for example: faction balance).

All the best,
    - Andarys
  • Andarys wrote:

Hello all,

Just as a small, preliminary update: Phase 2 is of course in the making and details should be available in the coming weeks. For now, the following topics are planned for Phase 2:
    • Kumuki Dungeon: as of now, we are planning to run the dungeon every two weeks - meaning one week its running, one week its not. It will include some minor rewards as well. This is will be active until further notice.
    • Drop-Boost: we are planning to include an until further notice permanent drop boost - similar to the current Exp boost - to make overworld farming more rewarding again. We are still discussing the details with NCSoft.
    • Runatorium Ruins: we are planning to increase the entries.
    We are also already working on phase 3, as this will include bigger topics, that require more effort and time (for example: faction balance).

All the best,
    - Andarys
    Sounds good in theory but wont belive it until il see it and test it out, we had event 50% drop witch Barley was even noticed in grind of 2k mobs + everyday, so lets see the solution you camed up too and lets see if we can see apes drops in open World after this, and il dont wanna see replys from ppl about you seen apes in dungeuons, il dont wanna roll against in full grp of ppl and not win the roll too see an ape in next 2-3 month and loose roll again, il wanna see apes in opend World il wouldnt care if they even make them as untradeabel cause il wanna use them my self for my char and not sell.
    I also dont like do dungeuons iam pvp player, and il shoud be Abel get my stuff for upg my items,armors,weapons, without have too join grps in some 1-2-3-4 hour boring instaces, notice: time frame is an example and is not the exact time it takes, for ppl that mark Words etc etc.

So GF you get an thumbs up that you trying, lets see how it turns out. and yes iam sound bitter etc but thats the frustartion of many years of playing and alot of stuff that aint working, that comes with an attitude, an frustration,and angry behavior etc list could be long thats it for me today.

Best regards
  • pervertpeewee wrote:

I also dont like do dungeuons iam pvp player, and il shoud be Abel get my stuff for upg my items,armors,weapons, without have too join grps in some 1-2-3-4 hour boring instaces, notice: time frame is an example and is not the exact time it takes, for ppl that mark Words etc etc.
    Rofl :aamazing:

oh so so bad you pvp players are totally at disadvantage :asad: . The games where u gear fast without groups are called SINGLE PLAYER