[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pervertpeewee wrote:

Andarys wrote:

Hello all,

Just as a small, preliminary update: Phase 2 is of course in the making and details should be available in the coming weeks. For now, the following topics are planned for Phase 2:
    • Kumuki Dungeon: as of now, we are planning to run the dungeon every two weeks - meaning one week its running, one week its not. It will include some minor rewards as well. This is will be active until further notice.
    • Drop-Boost: we are planning to include an until further notice permanent drop boost - similar to the current Exp boost - to make overworld farming more rewarding again. We are still discussing the details with NCSoft.
    • Runatorium Ruins: we are planning to increase the entries.
    We are also already working on phase 3, as this will include bigger topics, that require more effort and time (for example: faction balance).

All the best,
    - Andarys
    Sounds good in theory but wont belive it until il see it and test it out, we had event 50% drop witch Barley was even noticed in grind of 2k mobs + everyday, so lets see the solution you camed up too and lets see if we can see apes drops in open World after this, and il dont wanna see replys from ppl about you seen apes in dungeuons, il dont wanna roll against in full grp of ppl and not win the roll too see an ape in next 2-3 month and loose roll again, il wanna see apes in opend World il wouldnt care if they even make them as untradeabel cause il wanna use them my self for my char and not sell.I also dont like do dungeuons iam pvp player, and il shoud be Abel get my stuff for upg my items,armors,weapons, without have too join grps in some 1-2-3-4 hour boring instaces, notice: time frame is an example and is not the exact time it takes, for ppl that mark Words etc etc.

So GF you get an thumbs up that you trying, lets see how it turns out. and yes iam sound bitter etc but thats the frustartion of many years of playing and alot of stuff that aint working, that comes with an attitude, an frustration,and angry behavior etc list could be long thats it for me today.

Best regards

wop wop, just dont take too much time with the changes ;) love the runat part.
    @pervertpeewee maybe a MMORPG isnt for u then if u dont like to do any grp activitys? :rolleyes:
  • t0re wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

I also dont like do dungeuons iam pvp player, and il shoud be Abel get my stuff for upg my items,armors,weapons, without have too join grps in some 1-2-3-4 hour boring instaces, notice: time frame is an example and is not the exact time it takes, for ppl that mark Words etc etc.
    Rofl :aamazing:
    oh so so bad you pvp players are totally at disadvantage :asad: . The games where u gear fast without groups are called SINGLE PLAYER
    Not really, how many ppl you Think is in this game for the boring instaces? most are pvp players like me, want hard core instaces raids etc there is other games.
  • Kadex wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

Andarys wrote:

Hello all,

Just as a small, preliminary update: Phase 2 is of course in the making and details should be available in the coming weeks. For now, the following topics are planned for Phase 2:
    • Kumuki Dungeon: as of now, we are planning to run the dungeon every two weeks - meaning one week its running, one week its not. It will include some minor rewards as well. This is will be active until further notice.
    • Drop-Boost: we are planning to include an until further notice permanent drop boost - similar to the current Exp boost - to make overworld farming more rewarding again. We are still discussing the details with NCSoft.
    • Runatorium Ruins: we are planning to increase the entries.
    We are also already working on phase 3, as this will include bigger topics, that require more effort and time (for example: faction balance).

All the best,
    - Andarys
    Sounds good in theory but wont belive it until il see it and test it out, we had event 50% drop witch Barley was even noticed in grind of 2k mobs + everyday, so lets see the solution you camed up too and lets see if we can see apes drops in open World after this, and il dont wanna see replys from ppl about you seen apes in dungeuons, il dont wanna roll against in full grp of ppl and not win the roll too see an ape in next 2-3 month and loose roll again, il wanna see apes in opend World il wouldnt care if they even make them as untradeabel cause il wanna use them my self for my char and not sell.I also dont like do dungeuons iam pvp player, and il shoud be Abel get my stuff for upg my items,armors,weapons, without have too join grps in some 1-2-3-4 hour boring instaces, notice: time frame is an example and is not the exact time it takes, for ppl that mark Words etc etc.
    So GF you get an thumbs up that you trying, lets see how it turns out. and yes iam sound bitter etc but thats the frustartion of many years of playing and alot of stuff that aint working, that comes with an attitude, an frustration,and angry behavior etc list could be long thats it for me today.

Best regards
    wop wop, just dont take too much time with the changes ;) love the runat part.
    @pervertpeewee maybe a MMORPG isnt for u then if u dont like to do any grp activitys? :rolleyes:
    Il dont mind grp play or ally play as long it is pvp, thats what brought me here when the game did realse.
  • This is just a patch and things come and go , it is how it is atm. New isntances and challanges will come later on. Also if we want it or not 90% of the ppl are crying for easier stuff coz "everything is too hard". Sure everythign is nerfed and then we have "everything is too boring". I know, i know.. However thats how it is in MMOs u play with people and around people sometimes is good, sometimes bad. MMOs that have celf-centered style are very few and its definetely not Aion, never has been.
  • pervertpeewee wrote:

we had event 50% drop witch Barley was even noticed in grind of 2k mobs + everyday,
    I disagree. I did notice a difference with 50% drop. If you only expect to get a lot of apes perhaps this is not your solution, but overall drop of crafting materials, manastones, eternal and mythical gear will surely be felt with this improvement.
  • Ternezia wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

we had event 50% drop witch Barley was even noticed in grind of 2k mobs + everyday,
    I disagree. I did notice a difference with 50% drop. If you only expect to get a lot of apes perhaps this is not your solution, but overall drop of crafting materials, manastones, eternal and mythical gear will surely be felt with this improvement.
    totally agree. powerlvled 2 chars this night and today when the server got up in esterra on the small "templar reflect" mobs with my lvl 70 gladi to lvl 43.
    In 4hs I got 57 mythical/eternal armor parts/atreia wings along with 2 mythical weapons (74, one 2/5 polearm other even 5/5 but dagger), ~300 spirit stones of eternity and a load of +2/+3 manastones and even more +1s
    Sure the 2 weapon drops were an exception cause I done this quite a few times already and only saw 1 weap before, but I also had apes drops already. Once even a Silence and Para blue illusion godstone the same day. Seriously dont understand why ppl complain so much.
  • Kadex wrote:

Ternezia wrote:

pervertpeewee wrote:

totally agree. powerlvled 2 chars this night and today when the server got up in esterra on the small "templar reflect" mobs with my lvl 70 gladi to lvl 43.In 4hs I got 57 mythical/eternal armor parts/atreia wings along with 2 mythical weapons (74, one 2/5 polearm other even 5/5 but dagger), ~300 spirit stones of eternity and a load of +2/+3 manastones and even more +1s
    Sure the 2 weapon drops were an exception cause I done this quite a few times already and only saw 1 weap before, but I also had apes drops already. Once even a Silence and Para blue illusion godstone the same day. Seriously dont understand why ppl complain so much.
    Grats your the 1% that got rngjesus on your side on the drops, il still keep my opionen on the drop and you keep yours, not all look the same for all you know, cause 1% get lucky dosent mean the rest get the same, lets say for example il get 10x apes per week you Think il could go forum and tell all other ppl there is no problem at all with apes cause il did get alot of them there is nothing that needs too be fixed, hope you get my Point even my terribel eng ,)
  • Andarys wrote:

The following instances are now also a little bit more accessible:
    • Elemental Lord's Laboratory
    • Adma Ruins
    • Arkhal's Hideout
    • Library of Knowledge
    • Kroban Base
    Additionally, these instances have been expanded to include more quests that earn you experience points. You can find these quests with Boborunerk in Nosra/Esterra or in your capitals. Once you have completed these quests once, you will be able to accept the repeatable version of them. These quests are:
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Adma Ruins
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Elemental Lord's Laboratory
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Arkhal's Hidden Space
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Kroban Base
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Library of Knowledge
    • [Instance/Group] Repeat Task: Garden of Knowledge

Great update for skilled and (atleast moderately) geared players who are able to complete the above instances quickly, as it provides a (more) efficient alternative and adds variety to leveling methods.
  • t0re wrote:

Something that is variable cant be same everytime, however it has some frames.
    Sorry , curious question but how many mobs you kill per day and with how many players do u play per day?
    if u mean me, during the powerlvl i had maybe 1.5k mobs in 2h
    didnt screen it
    playing per day with 10-15 ppl depends on my activitys
  • t0re wrote:

Sorry , curious question but how many mobs you kill per day and with how many players do u play per day?
    If you meant me...
    depends on what class I play, Cleric can pull around 1k Regular grade monsters/hour or 80-90 Elite pigmen.
    As for players it really depends on what I do and what counts as "playing with". Could be a handful, could be 100+.
  • Well no , is not true , maybe you have friend or some good legion but sometimes we all want to do something alone and if we lose to be our problem not others problem like afk don't listen don't care and so long . I can come from my work and predate to do something good and to get one good reward on my time of pvp or pve alone sometimes . So 25 % I think GF can make something only for solo and the rest for group ;) but if he will want
  • t0re wrote:

Sorry @pervertpeewee , curious question but how many mobs you kill per day and with how many players do u play per day?
    That depends how much iam grinding and how many hours and witch mobs il do grind its diffrent everyday, now latley when ive reached level 74 ive been doing more pvp only. And players il got few friends thats il known since long time 2 of them have been here since game did realse same as me, a few il met along the road 1-2-3 years and ofc some new ppl on the merge. but yeh il do like play solo alot aswel .) no stress my time il go have an smoke between the grind and lay bk relax Think you got me there ,) well time for me hit the bed now Before next grind need at least 6 hours lol
  • t0re wrote:

what do u mean no ppl for runat, antri died that much?
    Nope, at least asmo side there are so many groups when the time comes. But the interests is less since the accessories from that are not so wanted anymore. I am skipping some days, but before 5.4 was trying to go every day