[Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We fought yesterday evening with a premade group of Great general, General, some Armi 5-stars ... both generals were 75 but noone wasted their transform ... maybe kept it for Runat later ... :D :D :D Or already been wasted ... :D :D :D
  • We (my group) are usually using wind transform to kill captain ashunatal faster.
    Now with the nerf of dredgion not even that is needed anymore xD
    If we ever transform in open world it's for fun only, not using that ability often.
    I think I fire transformed only once or twice ever since I am 75 cuz the enemy team did so aswell.
  • Desperation wrote:

To add possibility to make integrated groups for pvp instances.
    For example, if players come to special location (for example, near Pangae entrance), they could see players and groups from other servers by using this window

Due to low online, sometimes it is very difficult to find ppl for group. It could help players to find each other from different servers.
    List of affected instances:
    Ashunatal Dredgion, Balaur Marching Route, Kamar's Battlefield, Runatorium Ruins (maybe including 60-65), Steel Wall Bastion battlefield.
    This should be done for all instances, not just PvP ones, as it's atleast equally if not more difficult to group up for PvE.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

pretty much all pve instances have server-wide recruitment. it's just our players dont use it.
    Players normally don't use it because the system is neither intuitive nor accessible enough. In other words, the interface is not user-friendly.

1.) There is no such thing as "Cross-Server LFG Channel", meaning recruitment messages are invisible to players unless they manually open the Find Group [Shift+V] Window and navigate to the "Server-Wide Recruitment List".

2.) Players are required to physically apply from the entrance to the Instanced area in order to join a group.

Basically...
    If someone wants to make use of the current "Cross-Server" solution, they have to look for other people to play with on the Forum or Social media outside of the game itself, construct a premade with predetermined times for activities and then hope the other members can make it at those times.

Now I don't know about you, but that does not look like "recruitment" to me.

Much like @Desperation I have also made a suggestion about how the system could be improved. If you are interrested, you can read about it in the thread in my signature.
  • Trubbish wrote:

2.) Players are required to physically apply from the entrance to the Instanced area in order to join a group.
    it makes no difference when you get to the entrance.
    in the normal recruitment, you can recruit/apply from anywhere but you have to go to the entrance to enter
    in server-wide recruitment, you can only recruit/apply at the entrance but you can enter from anywhere

Trubbish wrote:

1.) There is no such thing as "Cross-Server LFG Channel", meaning recruitment messages are invisible to players unless they manually open the Find Group [Shift+V] Window and navigate to the "Server-Wide Recruitment List".
    /3 only makes a group more "visible". it's not like if you don't spam on /3, no one will apply.

the problem with server-wide recruitment is that our players do not trust outsiders (people from other servers) and rather spend hours looking for 1 person on the native server. also, since no one is recruiting there, no one is checking it either so it's always empty even for low level instances.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

in server-wide recruitment, you can recruit/apply at the entrance but you can enter from anywhere
    Unfortunatelly that is the wrong order of things, not to mention highly inconvenient. One needs to walk to the entrance and click "Look for friends..." to apply, you are not able to apply from the "Find-group Window".

Kelekelio wrote:

/3 only makes a group more "visible"
    That is completely incorrect. /3 makes a group visible, not more visible (compared to "Server-wide Recruitment" messages that do not show up in any chat at all). One cannot recruit if their messages aren't visible.

Kelekelio wrote:

the problem with server-wide recruitment is that our players do not trust outsiders (people from other servers) and rather spend hours looking for 1 person on the native server. also, since no one is recruiting there, no one is checking it either so it's always empty even for low level instances.
    I cannot aggree with that. I aggree with @Desperation on this -

Desperation wrote:

Due to low online, sometimes it is very difficult to find ppl for group. It could help players to find each other from different servers.
    There might be a low number of players online at the time interrested in a certain activity, not enough to form a group from a single server but probably enough to form one with multiple servers combined.
  • You do realize you guys are arguing about nothing lmao

There are a lot of other important issues.

Personally this "Daeva Care" is cute, but it won't solve anything really. The main problem being, how p2w Aion is nowdays, the gear difference between a new player and an old one or no life is huge, there is no catching up, maybe after 1-2 years of nolifing, or maybe after paying a lot of money.

That's what's holding Aion from having new players.
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

You do realize you guys are arguing about nothing lmao

Personally this "Daeva Care" is cute, but it won't solve anything really. The main problem being, how p2w Aion is nowdays, the gear difference between a new player and an old one or no life is huge, there is no catching up, maybe after 1-2 years of nolifing, or maybe after paying a lot of money.

That's what's holding Aion from having new players.
    Actually I see new players coming to our server as well as some returning ones. But it's a minimum amount, anyway. Not a big deal.

Regarding to the P2W, well, anyone can achieve the stuff they want by investing time; paying with real money will just make things easier. And faster, needless to say. The big problem I see with Gameforge is the insane amount of content in Aion Shop, what can possibly overwhelm the player by just taking a look. "Ok, so what's this of Gold Pack all about... Oh, it's from Aion Shop, let's see... 99 coins are 10€, not bad... but wait, WHAT? 50€ for a single AMOUNT?" Feel free to add more situations, up to your imagination.

Before Aion I played Metin2 with irl friends and family, and Gameforge has always been like that. I'm not a mind reader, but my guess is that Gameforge thinks they'll somehow cover the loss of playerbase by increasing the quantity of items and inflating their prices. But you know what's the worst part from all of this? The fact the player is actually purchasing the content, what consents and encourages the publisher to include more "features". It's like the DLC from other videogames: they still exist because people invest their money on them. Sad, but true.
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

You do realize you guys are arguing about nothing lmao

I agree (and repeat the same) that there are much more important issues. But atm I log for runatorium (and my friend) and we cant find ppl for it. For us it is the most important "pvp event" in game. Maybe some time ago (6+ months) I thought how to improve myself, how to gear up, what setup to choose for my group and so on, but now while playing I think only about one thing: when do I need to quit? How much days/months left? Everything becomes only worse. Including group pvp - ppl like it the most in this game (at least I heard some opinions like that).
  • we cannot blame Gameforge for everything. it's 50/50 ... half part of the problems are in Gameforge because of the hardcore p2w, nerfing the drop, putting the most valuable and needed items in cash shop ... etc. ... the other part of the problems are in the playerbase (community) ... what you guys are doing while playing? Did someone look on the LFG these days? in Antriksha in top hours - 1 group for miren/krotan yesterday , 1 SWB PVE, one for Runatorium... I know for 2 alliances which are killing world bosses on CD ... but guess what ... they have agreed in between to not sell the not needed drop ... So no Bygone for the Crowd (in broker)... Noone is doing Adma, ELL, Kroban etc. even that they made it easy mode...

PS... I have been interrupted while writing this ... so i'll continue as PS...
    As i mentioned above - we are crying for some actions from GF side for improving the game, making it more accessible for casual players like me , but we as players are doing nothing for that ... how do you think GF can rate their actions if we do not use what they did? they claimed for APES and Serums in 66+ instances ... noone is doing these nowdays ... rare groups in LFG and ONLY when there is a hero task for these ... Example - as i rerolled 2 moths ago ... and raised my new char quite easy , it's well geared for it's level i need LoK to continue further for GoK ... Guess what ... there is NO fking group for LoK for a month ... Even after GF made it easy mode and according to what i saw in ELL and Adma ( 5 min instance now) - LoK will be 30 min instance ... not as before 2+ hours endless grinding ... but noone is bother to go there ...
    What about the shop ingame ... it's empty ... As Desperation wrote few times ... noone is goin Runat ... it's hard to find a group ... A lot of ppl is crying about transformers there ... 75 level transformation is the BIG FAIL of NCSoft ... but we have to live with it... So ... let's first fix our community problems then we can continue blaming GF for everything...

The post was edited 2 times, last by nodeone ().

• To @anemsalok @Andarys @[GF] Mecharin and whoever can answer about Magic stones of level reduction

So, according to 5.8 new info the new AP items are level 80 0/5 reduction. The current ones are 75 0/5, but thats not a problem as people will get to 75 anyway and using reduction stones on these is a waste. But for the new ones we will need a huge amount of these. Yet another series of items that require such item, after the ones we already have and about to have in 5.6. Are there any upcoming changes regarding these ? In the last 3 weeks I level up 3 characters just because of that, of course reduction stones failed ...and I cant be arsed leveling another one any time soon. Its just ridiculous the only source to be that single one time quest. Add them to hero trials, add them to VR, add them as a drop from mobs or from instances, I dont care, just dont keep them in rng shop bags and luna rng boxes only.
  • Would still like to see some currency (gold bars) drop from all these event instances, and a shugo npc which has the rewards like the high end nice weapons available to purchase with the currency, say, 2,000 for highest item? which does mean eventually if you save up long enough u will be able to get an item which you desire.
  • I want to know what we can do with the rank one set of ceraniums ? Will come in the new update something for this set ? The ceraniums now are very hard to get and how to improve it ? Maybe we can transform at least in the new set of spinel ? At least the first one lvl 70 ?