Pinned [Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

• New

@HardToPlayBard 's suggestion idea is not bad but should exclude the lv 74 ones as they're part of daily qeusts. Also sohuldnt be too high stones may be +4 only , otherwise it will heavily benefit higher level chars especially ranged casters as they can solo the high lvl ones while melees will be left behind rly hardcore.
    • New

The idea was 74 ~ +4 / 77 ~ +5 / 80 ~ +6, in this way it seems pretty balanced to me, considering the time it takes to get rid of one those leaders. In my opinion the manastone shouldn't even be selectable but random drop, RNG must be everywhere :)
    • New

well As sm (when i was 73, coz havent farmed at 74 yet) i was killing 1 lv 80 boss solo for between 7 and 10mins. which means if i was 75 i'd be killing it in like 4-5min. Considering melee class has 0 chance of killing it alone and also even with full group of phys melees +healer it will still be rly slow i dont see how it is fair :D
    • New

Well, from a-dred you still can choose the manastones you need and get extra hp and ap, I don't think that people will stop going a-dreds just because of this. As I mentioned before, the manastones you get from leaders should be completely random and not selectable.
    • New

Desperation wrote:

when you meet 3 times op group vs you in adred (or just average, but training 24/7), they will think twice about ways of farm :atongue:
      Or any active group, not afk. They can train mobs on your head while on boss ....which wasnt a huge issue in Tdred for example, cuz boss was dying a lot faster ... :)