Pinned [Discussion] Suggestions for future iterations of the Daeva Care Initiative

• Galeas wrote:

Neko wrote:

@Galeas
      Can we know the exact droprate of Cute Minion Contracts from Narakkalli and Museum? I'm asking because you told us the ones of APES/Serums, but not these ones
      That's a very good question. I will ask and come back to you.
      Are Cute Minion Contracts in Narakkalli only obtainable from killing Hardmode boss? If yes, can that be changed to Normal or even Easy mode?
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Neko wrote:

@Galeas
      Can we know the exact droprate of Cute Minion Contracts from Narakkalli and Museum? I'm asking because you told us the ones of APES/Serums, but not these ones
      Unfortunately, I have no information on that, can't give you the % sorry.

Click wrote:

Are Cute Minion Contracts in Narakkalli only obtainable from killing Hardmode boss? If yes, can that be changed to Normal or even Easy mode?

I will suggest it. I'm not even sure it's only in Hardmode. I never saw it in easy or normal but maybe some people did.
    • Click wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Neko wrote:

@Galeas
      That's a very good question. I will ask and come back to you.
      We droped one in easy mode, but i assume is super rare.
    • They (minions ) are useless for now.
      The sources for Minion contracts are - ToC once a week, Neviwind Canyon and Museum and Narakkalli.
      To upgrade a minion you need for level 2 10k points ... sacrificing low grade minions gives you something like 50 - 100 points ... No one is doing Neviwind Canyon due to rewardless instance. No one is going there for 3k AP... but noone is counting insignias and box which can give you Bygone and some valuable rewards... But however ... due to lack of activity Neviwind Canyon is currently DEAD. So As the drop rate of Minion Contracts in Museum And Narakkalli is quite low, the only source of Minion Contracts is ToC - once a week ... Conclusion - Useless feature Minions , Useless instance - Neviwind Canyon ... Unless GameForge shop is used. ;)
    • nodeone wrote:

They (minions ) are useless for now.
      The sources for Minion contracts are - ToC once a week, Neviwind Canyon and Museum and Narakkalli.
      To upgrade a minion you need for level 2 10k points ... sacrificing low grade minions gives you something like 50 - 100 points ... No one is doing Neviwind Canyon due to rewardless instance. No one is going there for 3k AP... but noone is counting insignias and box which can give you Bygone and some valuable rewards... But however ... due to lack of activity Neviwind Canyon is currently DEAD. So As the drop rate of Minion Contracts in Museum And Narakkalli is quite low, the only source of Minion Contracts is ToC - once a week ... Conclusion - Useless feature Minions , Useless instance - Neviwind Canyon ... Unless GameForge shop is used. ;)
      I dont know where you are getting your information from but you have completely missed the entire problem with minions XD You are so far from the truth. Minion contracts are easy to get without being crazy geared. You can get 8 a week from nara and 8 from museum 100% no rng. The rng is getting A rank, which is fair no problem can expect rng for a minion you only need to get once. But You cant upgrade it, as minionite is harder to get than a tradeable ape on the server. So what you said is wrong. Contracts are not hard to get. So please dont suggest boosting contract drops.
    • Alurru wrote:

I dont know where you are getting your information from but you have completely missed the entire problem with minions XD You are so far from the truth. Minion contracts are easy to get without being crazy geared. You can get 8 a week from nara and 8 from museum 100% no rng. The rng is getting A rank, which is fair no problem can expect rng for a minion you only need to get once. But You cant upgrade it, as minionite is harder to get than a tradeable ape on the server. So what you said is wrong. Contracts are not hard to get. So please dont suggest boosting contract drops.
      I am not suggesting boost of contract's drop. I suggest making Canyon more attractive :) There can have PVP fun and if rewards are more attractive, you can get contract of low grade minions every 15 min. :)
      For example - make AP reward for win 15-20k and everything will be fine ... so with 1-2h you can get ~100k AP and 4-5 low grade contracts for sacrifice used for upgrade of B/A grade minion.