[Game] Make untradable serums/APE's account warehouse sharable (Not VR)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Game] Make untradable serums/APE's account warehouse sharable (Not VR)

Do you agree with this suggestion? 30
        Yes (26) 87%
        No (4) 13%
      Hello,

My suggestion is to make more items account warehouse sharable. Such as:

- [Jakunerk] Holy Upgrade Serum
      - [Jakunerk] All-Powerful Enchantment Stone
      - [Jakunerk] Mighty Socketing Aid (Mythical) (From atreia pass, ...)

But not the VR ones, although that would be nice, it's not really realistic.

I can understand that those are not tradable as a safeguard so that the economy doesn't get flooded, but since all 66+ items are tradable you could use them on your own items anyway.
      By making them unstorable in account warehouse, some people get gear but wait to soul bind it because of this reason.
      Divine
    • Mighty Supplements from Atreia pass are tradeable via account warehouse. TBH I don't understand why they added untradeable serums and apes (Well ok yeah we all know why did they did that) at the first place.

But as a suggestion, yeah sure. Would be nice to dump all apes and serums into AW and use them whenever you need them without having to relog on other character.
    • kkas wrote:

yeah, great idea, vr stuff should be account wh tradable, its annoying to relog all the time when i try to + something
      He specificaly said VR does not count in the suggestion, hell is any1 even reading ?

His suggestion should've been done long ago into reality , no clue why this is not the case.
    • t0re wrote:

kkas wrote:

yeah, great idea, vr stuff should be account wh tradable, its annoying to relog all the time when i try to + something
      He specificaly said VR does not count in the suggestion, hell is any1 even reading ?
      His suggestion should've been done long ago into reality , no clue why this is not the case.
      i read it well, this thread is discussion for his suggestion not a fact, and im all for making VR stuff tradable via account wh even if OP doesnt think its realistic
    • t0re wrote:

What exactly GF is doing is allowing us to use "exploit" , they will in no way give us the means to use unlimited serums and apes through shared wh. That would mean they'd be loosing money.
      only thing which would "hurt" them would be put enchants in account wh, use log in reward supp bags for mythics supps (if u use them on lower lvl char u get gold supps), take enchants out and use ur vr reward enchants + mythic supps for free and not just lowly single apes without supps, serums are zero issue with this idea since u dont need mythic supps for them

well not gonna happen