LF Legion

• Legion
    • Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• < I n f i n i t y > (i think they require u to be at least 70 with high gear, not sure tho)
      < Luck Cant Save You > (also 70+ with gear altho i dont think uber high is required)
      < ENTAXH > (used to be mainly greek , now is international , i believe no requirement to enter)
      < SoulRippers > (69+ usually they want pvp geared ppl too, but i believe they invite others as well)
      < Shake it Off > (looking mostly for pvp players, however not sure how many active ppl are there atm, gotta ask divine for that)
      < Ten Percentage Buff > (Its legion jsut for having permanent 10% xp buff all the time, many ppl online at all times but not rly a legion, legi chat is barely used for anything useful)

u might check < Empyrium Transcedence > as well (just few players, but mostly friendly and good players, however not sure if they're recruiting )

Many more little legions that are also recruiting. However legions are not rly important nowadays, its mainly the name tag and chat. You can play without legion without any issues- whats important is that u find some friends :D

PS. have in mind there are few legions that are being avoided as they have big amount of bad players in them (not specifying anything on this matter tho!)

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().

• As I explained to you before, serious legions may have level requirement. Before you hit 66+ it's not necessary to be in a legion and as t0re said, to make friends is more important. Besides for most, if not all of low lvl content you don't need a legion.
      /I even solo some instances with my alt.