Disabling the level 75 transforms in PvP instances.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disabling the level 75 transforms in PvP instances.

Should the level 75 transformations be disabled in PvP instances? 80
        Yes (66) 83%
        No (14) 18%
      These transformations have not only hindered PvP for some time now, they have also made it impossible for a new player or alt to succeed for the foreseeable future. I'm honestly shocked that these were ever allowed in PvP instances in the first place. The Koreans complained a great deal about them months before we got the patch, and if the Koreans are complaining then you know something is wrong. Players are leaving in droves regardless of the level they have achieved in game. Even if everyone was level 75 and could use these transformations, they would offer no improvement to the current PvP system.

In Light of the recent Daeva care news, I think that now is the time to implement it. I'm hopeful that it is already on your agenda.

Please take part in the poll.

Thank you.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jtz ().

• I actually think it's just as bad in group PvP. When the only group PvP instance we have has a very small fighting space, each additional transformation that the opponents have over you is a game changer. For instance, we matched a Fire transformation that our opponents popped (since we were winning by quite some margin), and they immediately used a second transformation, this time Earth. The combination of those two forms is utterly devastating in such a small space. As a result we were defeated, but ending in equal kills. That's the level of advantage you receive.

For the longest time 6 vs 6 has been the only balanced PvP in this game. Lets not see that go down the gutter too.
    • It would be a step in the right direction for sure.

However for me 6 vs 6 is the stand out content. I really enjoy this aspect of the game, and have remained competitive despite the level and gear difference that we are always subject too. Now the level difference itself I don't mind. Others have worked harder in game than us and so they got there quicker, that's normal. However when you stack the transformations on top then even the best groups will lose to somewhat competent ones.
    • Its simple, forum is pretty much dead. MAKE A STRAW POLL IN-GAME !!! easy...see the results after, you will be shocked how many ppl voted just to remove this crap.

Lets be honest here:
      - in 1v1 its pretty much a free win(if you not a certain class), if you dont wear ap 75 you die like paper no matter what
      - in 6v6 runat you winn your opponents 30-0 they come back 5 fireforms take mid you cant take it back cz aoe they win 30-10 is that funn ? interesting ? enyoable ? NO ! More like frustating ! and sad !
      Its not even funny anymore to meet perma forms evrywhere. You go arena for pvp but when you enter its a clash of 4 buttons and stronger resist sets/block battle. WOOOOOW

The ONLY thing were forms shoud be alowed are open world. Why ?
      Ppl dont need to waste/wait for instances just to get formed down with 0 effort.

Just remove them already from PvP instances. We want PVP to be funn and intense like it was since ever pre 5.0, not that chars be played with 1 hand and with the other hand you eat dinner but you still win.
    • I voted no cus it will never happen. It's a game feature I don't really like, the same way I don't like zergs.
      Try to find ways to work around it. I would also love no minions, no godstones, no overgeared nabs and no illiterate private server players .
      But I also dislike the I don't have it, pls remove it attitude.
      Yes it's silly, yes it's a game changer, yes it's irritating but it's also accessible to all.
      FYI: I'm not 75 cus I rerolled and even if I was I would not use that silly skill.
    • xform in pvp instances - group or solo - is one of the most stupid implementation in Aion in recent years. The 15 seconds ones are OK, earth xform in the right moment can help, but its not something that can give you a certain win. For open world is OK, like it was OK the 5-star+ xforms in the old days (and days to come, read somewhere that xforming in nosra/esterra will be possible in 5.6 or something like that)
    • I have to add, thats pretty annoying to have at every runa or other pvp instances big transformation's fight - Scenario is booring and the same everytime after most ppl got 75lv. This is no more PvP about group class setup and skill combinations, cuz all use transforms.

Also, we have to remember transformation are not that strong in native Aion region, which is Asia. In their reallity transform have to be used well, is good moment and with good class setup, cuz in most of the situation transform will weaken the whole group.

In Asia from where that transform idea came from is just an addition, at EU reality defines the whole game in pvp instances.

Squall's:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Squall ().

• Gzus wrote:

I voted no cus it will never happen. It's a game feature I don't really like, the same way I don't like zergs.
      Try to find ways to work around it. I would also love no minions, no godstones, no overgeared nabs and no illiterate private server players .
      But I also dislike the I don't have it, pls remove it attitude.
      Yes it's silly, yes it's a game changer, yes it's irritating but it's also accessible to all.
      FYI: I'm not 75 cus I rerolled and even if I was I would not use that silly skill.
      That's the thing Gzuz, there is no way to work around it. Runatorium can be won purely by taking points. If you have 2 transformations, taking points is a breeze. The other group can't stop you.

Yes it's accessible to all eventually, but not at the same time, or even close to it. Everyone who is currently level 75 has invested either kinah, money or both. This simply isn't an option for everyone, these transformations benefit the few, not the majority. Now imagine being a new player coming in to the game staring down not only a transformation, but the sheer length of time it takes to match that even with the proposed changes.

I also re rolled from my 73 Gladiator to my now 71 Templar. The effects are just magnified now that I'm an additional 4% stats below.
    • Just remove this xforms from the game. It's enough that we have those 15 sec element buffs that make the pvp totally different from what it was and is sometimes really annoying (healers getting it off on 10% hp and becoming immortal for 15 sec because you can't keep up with heals they give themselfs and you lose ur buffs and shit for nothing ps. nerf earth) but when people xfrom to those stupid 4 skilled transformations and just reck you after feels like i just got robbed tbh. Robbed of having fun while pvping. And on top off that it makes the game really really simple for no reason at all and doesn't reward skilled play anymore.

If i wanted to play a game with 4 skills id go and play some MOBA!