Pinned 5.8 First Info

• iduk wrote:

But no one saw the materials dropping on NA.
      That i didn't know.
      Well NA's 5.8 update did come with some bugs as well (like Returnee Status to all chars, no fix to the bugged Luna Design).

So, maybe the no drop of material could be a bug as well. Or else, NA had decided to add the materials for the upgrade into some P2W Event.

Or, people haven't done properly a Narakkalli run yet on NA. Maybe it only drops from Hard mode, but the ones who did it only did it on Easy or Normal mode or the material drop is RNG based.
      Its been like what less than 24 hours since NA got 5.8, so we won't have any clear info yet, this early.
    • New

NA 5.8 also didn't get the Nosra/Esterra bases, which gives you npcs to buy stuff like APEs, Serums, and earn the new collectible which you can spend on grey wolf accessories (they didn't get those either).

Wondering if we will get this, as this is the PvP part of the patch.

Other things that will be different is the siege mechanics and am assuming we will get the original design.
      In NA they have upper forts on different days, we don't. A faction has to control all the upper forts to get the advantage in the core.
      The original design was that an upper fort would be randomly selected, whoever had control would gain the advantage. As our forts reset every siege, I am hoping we have this version.

I am looking forward to finally getting the last parts of 5.6, the stigma system (As a tech, I already have a full set of stones ready :D) and I am hoping that GF didn't change anything to the new way that Sky island will spawn, every hour between 12pm and 1am, and then sky battleship on weekends.

One thing I would like to know, how close is Deyla to spawning sky battleship with the current system? @Galeas is it possible to get a number? as it's supposed to be 72 successful, and I think we are pretty close to that already
    • New

Galeas wrote:

So I have more information for you regarding the 5.8 release. We currently aim for a release in beginning of February. Of course will still have some preparations, verification to work on but so far it's looking good. If there is no major issue until then, we should be able to stick to this plan .

When the date is final, you will have a news with more information as we usually do for updates.
      So that's Wednesday 14th February then....I love you too xx
    • New

Keymaker wrote:

NA 5.8 also didn't get the Nosra/Esterra bases, which gives you npcs to buy stuff like APEs, Serums, and earn the new collectible which you can spend on grey wolf accessories (they didn't get those either).
      just to clerify, there were never supposed to be garrisons in noses/esterra. There should be 4 artifacts on each map. Thats where you buy the items and do the quests.
      Is that what’s missing?
    • New

Keymaker wrote:

Wondering if we will get this, as this is the PvP part of the patch.

Other things that will be different is the siege mechanics and am assuming we will get the original design.
      In NA they have upper forts on different days, we don't. A faction has to control all the upper forts to get the advantage in the core.
      The original design was that an upper fort would be randomly selected, whoever had control would gain the advantage. As our forts reset every siege, I am hoping we have this version.

I am looking forward to finally getting the last parts of 5.6, the stigma system (As a tech, I already have a full set of stones ready :D) and I am hoping that GF didn't change anything to the new way that Sky island will spawn, every hour between 12pm and 1am, and then sky battleship on weekends.

One thing I would like to know, how close is Deyla to spawning sky battleship with the current system? @Galeas is it possible to get a number? as it's supposed to be 72 successful, and I think we are pretty close to that already
      they did get grey wolf stuff. also the spinel coin/medal pve gear.
      siege mechanics is diffrent on na since always.

Kelekelio wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

just to clerify, there were never supposed to be garrisons in noses/esterra. There should be 4 artifacts on each map. Thats where you buy the items and do the quests.Is that what’s missing?
      na do have that.
    • New

Kelekelio wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

just to clerify, there were never supposed to be garrisons in noses/esterra. There should be 4 artifacts on each map. Thats where you buy the items and do the quests.Is that what’s missing?
      Yes, those 4 artefacts is what I meant. The NA forums are saying what I posted, wasnt included. As I was reading their patch discussion forum.

I might actually just download the client and look myself
    • New

Evita wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

Yes, those 4 artefacts is what I meant. The NA forums are saying what I posted, wasnt included. As I was reading their patch discussion forum.
      I might actually just download the client and look myself
      I would say it's there
      Aion0016.jpg
      Cool, but is it working though? and will anyone actually bother to do it?

Noone does any of the capture the flag camps, though I suppose that's because nothing decent was put onto the bosses that spawn (too long for the reward)