[PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are u planing to do something for those who did the garrnisons quest from abyss Monday Tuesday?They reset on Monday not Wednesday after maintenance.We talk about 1600 points if im planing to do 6000 points i need them.

Have a nice day
    • Click wrote:

All the quests for Adma, Lab, GoK, Kroban etc. that give 50 points are the one time quests everyone finished long ago or are those actually the automatic quests you get inside the instance?
      It's the repeatable quests that get unlocked after completing the progress quests or campaigns.

I especially like how killing Piton is worth five (5) times less than completing one (1) Abyss Weekly Garrison quest.
    • "I see quite some people complaining about event ,i even saw some1 saying omg omg ''principles'' .Take a minute and realize they REMOVED the freaking NO LIFE 24/7 ZERG PVP in some random area with last hit chance,they actually added pvp quest in arena which u finish by PVP(which was requested) and also some PVE quests which actually rewards the people even more since while leveling they get the chance for some decent rewards as extras.I give u this that the event still need some improvement BUT ITS DAMN NICE people needed apes and serums and the points are easy to access but about the people that did garrisons before wendesday,they are not your ''butlers'' to tell u oh u x1,x2,x3 people u doin it that day?pls dont go after wend...give me a break.Also people saying my pvp group was expecting this..as pvp event..pls zerging and last hit thats not pvp...
      This comes from a guy that hasnt been happy with gameforge events but i give credit where its due and this is an ok event,with improvements EVEN better."

Take a minute and realize you're :nothingtoseehere: if you did reshanta weeklies.

The PvP event did not base kills upon last hits. It based kills upon most damage done upon the target, last hit, and party assistance.

Please, do not avoid the forum-filter. - Vaire
    • Hi! I have cd on all this quests for event.. This quests u put in event have reset time Monday. :|
      So.. i lost 1600 points before the event start.
      [Weekly] Defend the 50th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 51st Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 52nd Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 53rd Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 54th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 55th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 56th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 57th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 58th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 59th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 60th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 61st Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 62nd Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 63rd Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 64th Garrison
      [Weekly] Defend the 65th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 50th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 51st Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 52nd Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 53rd Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 54th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 55th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 56th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 57th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 58th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 59th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 60th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 61st Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 62nd Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 63rd Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 64th Garrison
      [Weekly] Protect the 65th Garrison

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neutru ().

• noone in gf even try to think about reseting those quests with start of event coz this is event for plebs, arabs got shugo lottery so they dont care about it and if they dont care why gf should. It is just another example of how "smart" ppl work there. Now is weekend, ppl will calm down and forget about it so retards from gameforge will come back at monday to count money they get from arabs with smile on their face :)

// warning for insult - Cyan
    • I want to ask a question about new event. If i m not wrong we need to collect points and when we reach enough point we will recive rewards. And also Reshanta garrison's quests is giving event point like 50 point for each quest and there are 16 garrison and 32 quest and each quest gives 50 point and when i make them i can reach around 1600 point. Now i m asking my question "Reshanta garrison quests are resetting at monday i made all quests at monday but event came wednesday and now i lost 1600 point coz of this absurd situation its pointless. People made their quest and they reached around 1700 points . I dont wanna make drama but its realy pointless. Can you please tell me what u gonna do aobut this 1600 point that we couldnt collect?
    • lordofsecret wrote:

I want to ask a question about new event. If i m not wrong we need to collect points and when we reach enough point we will recive rewards. And also Reshanta garrison's quests is giving event point like 50 point for each quest and there are 16 garrison and 32 quest and each quest gives 50 point and when i make them i can reach around 1600 point. Now i m asking my question "Reshanta garrison quests are resetting at monday i made all quests at monday but event came wednesday and now i lost 1600 point coz of this absurd situation its pointless. People made their quest and they reached around 1700 points . I dont wanna make drama but its realy pointless. Can you please tell me what u gonna do aobut this 1600 point that we couldnt collect?
      Nothing.
    • My complains about this event,

- First one is this,

anemsalok wrote:

The event does not demand a minimum level: participation is based solely on the requirements of the quests.
      Because of the quests they have selected for this Event, anyone who doesn't have a lvl 68+ char won't be able to get almost anything from this Event.
      That's because there are only a few quests (with less points) for lower lvl chars and those to are mainly PvP ones (if i am correct).
      Also, unless you are lvl 70+, you won't be able to achieve the highest point possible either.

- Next is the fact that this Event started on Wednesday, and most of the major Points quests are from Abyss Weekly Quests which reset on Monday, so many players who had already completed there weekly quests by Tuesday got messed up because of it (i am one of them as well, on 1 char).

Maybe i would have some more complains later, but these are the ones for me now.