[PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @deyla it doesnt show anything(besides event activity), i'm in reshanta every single day and there are absolutely no asmos around, its the same 10 asmo and thats it, i guess no1 cares to make the event at all :huh: :asad:
    • Not that nobody cares people actually do the event, even on alts but there has to be almost double elyos then asmos for this difference so yeh.

Besides you zerging the camps every day like you say doesn't help since people lose motivation to do the event on low geared alts when you make it really hard for them!
    • well i need to do my pvp quests , u all run around so its taking longer due to most kills not giving update in proper zone. Besides how is 1v2-4 zerging :D thats how i mostly fight, its not like u havent seen me
    • I enjoyed the event. I got my points mainly from Abyss weeklies and Abyss pvp dailies + Nosra + Esterra PvP dailies. We did quite some PvE aswell but not that much points compared to Abyss.

Abyss was really alive the past 2 weeks, you didn't have to look for pvp, just fly to camps that are enemy and you could be sure you get an Asmo there.

For change I would run this event every 2-3 months, it's fun and much much better than this previous Zerg festival where only people who spend the whole day at PC can participate & having a chance to win.
    • That event in this format is way better than the zerg fest indeed. Everybody could participate, even alts. The rewards are really cool and there were no p2w element at all. This was probably the best event in the last 2 years and I hope it will be back soon! Not sure if the change of Mookie had something to do with this, but I have to say good job Gameforge and good job @[GF] Mecharin Looking forward to see the next one!
    • Candycane wrote:

Hahaha they fired Mookie?
      8) still around.

Ashandarey wrote:

That event in this format is way better than the zerg fest indeed. Everybody could participate, even alts. The rewards are really cool and there were no p2w element at all. This was probably the best event in the last 2 years and I hope it will be back soon! Not sure if the change of Mookie had something to do with this, but I have to say good job Gameforge and good job @[GF] Mecharin Looking forward to see the next one!
      Well, the major changes were done based on the feedback that you guys gave us on a regular basis when we did run pvp events in the past.
      And even through we can´t follow up on 100% of all requests we try to include them as much as possible. The same
      here. If you have any input how we can improve this kind of event further then just leave your thoughts here.
    • The only thing that you guys should look into with this event are the points needed for faction and class reward. I'm pretty sure not even 1 server achieved max level since the population is too low for that amount you need.

Rewards are cool, worth to take part.
      Single point score (even tho I said in the beginning it's impossible) is actually easy to achieve even for during the day working people like me.
      Quests that give points were chosen wisely.
      End bosses in hard instances like Piton in GoK should give 50 points tho.
    • Hey, I am glad you guys enjoyed the event so much :)

The class rewards will be sent via ingame mail and should slowly arrive within the coming days. As so many of you participated, it can take a while. Please be patient. I will check with our team until when you should all have them.

The surveys will be sent out next week for the Faction rewards.

For the next time I will of course reevaluate the points required and the points for the quests with the data we got from this event and your feedback. So if you got more feedback, then now is the best time to let it out!

Also since you do like it so much, I think running it again in a couple months is not out of the question.
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

Candycane wrote:

Hahaha they fired Mookie?
      8) still around.

Ashandarey wrote:

That event in this format is way better than the zerg fest indeed. Everybody could participate, even alts. The rewards are really cool and there were no p2w element at all. This was probably the best event in the last 2 years and I hope it will be back soon! Not sure if the change of Mookie had something to do with this, but I have to say good job Gameforge and good job @[GF] Mecharin Looking forward to see the next one!
      Well, the major changes were done based on the feedback that you guys gave us on a regular basis when we did run pvp events in the past.And even through we can´t follow up on 100% of all requests we try to include them as much as possible. The same
      here. If you have any input how we can improve this kind of event further then just leave your thoughts here.

haha I didnt mean he is sacked :) I meant that he stepped back a little bit because of this:

[GF] Mecharin wrote:

As some of you may have noticed Mookie has not been that active anymore – that is because he has to focus on other topics at Gameforge right now. Hence I decided to step up to make sure we continue having a Game Designer participate in the Shop and Event threads to answer your questions and respond to your feedback.

Again - Good job and I hope Blue Sheep and Matryoshka will be rewarding (A lot of reduction stones, please!! ) and fun to participate :)