Take Notice? NA vs EU Events.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Take Notice? NA vs EU Events.

I was wondering, looking at the same events from each region trying to identify if there are many similarities or differences with how they are run. At last I compared the events and I'm confused at how you can run this game so badly. I was thinking to my self, is it honestly so hard to satisfy your players with the events that should be rewarding rather than annoying?

My best example yet to be found with the recent addition of the Shugo Game.
      EU:

NA:

Sad reality.
      Wait did I forget to mention this game is just purely a money sucker?

Stats dont lie, right?
      Lowest sales in Korea of all NCSoft games for a patch (this period of time is already 5.4 for them, 1Q of 2017 = 1st Quarter, January -> March)
      In a patch made for very grindy people, which we all know Koreans are in MMOs, they are even giving up on this game, what a surprise.

Any signs of improvement soon? Dont feel like it.
    • But did you got free tokens already? Because I didn't see mine. The problem is, EVERYTHING on EU is pay to win. They only give nyerk about money. What about Kumuki event? Did they thought that this "PVP" event now is better? Most of the quests listed is just for pve. And don't say, please, that better to move to NA, because that's not a solution. I play too long Aion and it's really sad to see how my favourite MMO goes down the sewer, because some dudes from Gameforge are greedy...
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • Eviiee wrote:

But did you got free tokens already? Because I didn't see mine. The problem is, EVERYTHING on EU is pay to win. They only give nyerk about money. What about Kumuki event? Did they thought that this "PVP" event now is better? Most of the quests listed is just for pve. And don't say, please, that better to move to NA, because that's not a solution. I play too long Aion and it's really sad to see how my favourite MMO goes down the sewer, because some dudes from Gameforge are greedy...
      You write about the Kumuki Version were we got some gold key for free while you had to buy them on NA, becauss they didn't drop at all on NA?
      Sorry for my english =(
    • I don't understand why you're even complaining... this is probably the best event we got in 2017: apes and serums price halved in 2-3 days, there are more extend on sale, we don't even need to spend a single euro in order to partecipatr because just farming reshanta weeklies (that everyone should already be farming) you can get ~15 free tokens and a lot of other useful stuff (apes, serums, red.stones, augments, etc.).
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

NA is garbage, don't compare pls, kty.

The problem on EU is small and relatively simple, they need to make events a bit more rewarding for f2p users.

On NA they pretty much give you the best thing in order to keep you playing, because their servers are dead
      As someone who's still playing NA servers, I can confirm this is true. The servers are pretty dead, especially Beritra, Kahrun and Tiamat (at least on Elyos side). Although Israphel and Siel servers are still holding up, we do notice lack of players and some sieges cannot be won.

I myself have started preparing myself for the worst. NA promised a server merge in December last year and said we'd hear more at the beginning of the year. Only recently one of the CM's said we'd get producer's letter, but who knows? We might wait another 6 months for that. People trash talk Aion EU yet it's still the strongest version out there.
    • in EU will be the same soon, dw. On Antri ely side it is already in process if somebody follows life of this server. It is cause GameForge doesnt fix updates that NCsoft send them. For example, in Korea incarnations is nothing strong cause they have op gear to defeat them. In EU fireforms are painful cause of low gear. The same will be with 5.6 when only some ppl will have full sets +8+9+10 power/knowledge, rest will suk even more in ordinary for EU mb+27/ma+7 sets. Also there is a lot of pve during siege, I think they need to decrease amount of mobs here cause soon we wont do these sieges too due to A LOT of afk ppl and low online. Also implemented BMR instead of JMR - how many friends I asked, everybody told the same: we just got even more garbage 6v6 instance than before. Why do they like to make game worse - i cant understand. To ask fix of instance, to ask implementation of 61-75 JMR or something else - it is possible.
    • Re JMR/BMR

To ask: ASKING is possible yes
      If it is done, depends on NCSoft though
      I will ask on monday if we have any informations
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Why would anyone want that piece of crap jmr? Its full of mobs, bombs, invu pots and solely based on whoever can steal the generators at the last minute. Bmr at least is only about coordination and pvp as you have to handle 2 sides at the same time. Only bad players that can't split their team in 2 are complaining because "omg its too hard we cant have bg + cleric + wop + bard on everi side". Learn to split.
    • Aura wrote:

Why would anyone want that piece of crap jmr? Its full of mobs, bombs, invu pots and solely based on whoever can steal the generators at the last minute. Bmr at least is only about coordination and pvp as you have to handle 2 sides at the same time. Only bad players that can't split their team in 2 are complaining because "omg its too hard we cant have bg + cleric + wop + bard on everi side". Learn to split.
      Everyone hated jmr...... and then we got bmr. At least it's easy to lock down a team in jmr if your team is better in pvp. Sure the bombs, items and npcs are annoying, but it was stuff one could deal with most of the time. As for ninjaing garrisons, I don't think anyone lost because of that after they got somewhat used to the instance as it was fairly predictable and easy to prevent.
      I suppose bmr is nice if you're not in it for the 6v6 pvp and prefer 5-20 min of "whack-a-shugo" largely depending on which team has more bodyguards and shields rather than who is more skilled in pvp.
      I never saw jmr losses with 60-0 kills but you can get this in bmr a lot. Think that says enough about that "pvp" instance.
    • Aura wrote:

Why would anyone want that piece of crap jmr? Its full of mobs, bombs, invu pots and solely based on whoever can steal the generators at the last minute.
      piece of crap with mobs. bombs, invu pots are much better than shugo racing

Aura wrote:

Bmr at least is only about coordination and pvp as you have to handle 2 sides at the same time. Only bad players that can't split their team in 2 are complaining because "omg its too hard we cant have bg + cleric + wop + bard on everi side". Learn to split.
      coordination is main what you need in bmr (german and french players got advantages again).
      pvp is last what you need here since you can win with 0 kills.
    • Aura wrote:

Why would anyone want that piece of crap jmr? Its full of mobs, bombs, invu pots and solely based on whoever can steal the generators at the last minute. Bmr at least is only about coordination and pvp as you have to handle 2 sides at the same time. Only bad players that can't split their team in 2 are complaining because "omg its too hard we cant have bg + cleric + wop + bard on everi side". Learn to split.
      You just maybe dont know, but online and ppl problems are so huge that we do runatorium usually in 4-5 ppl. To "split team" - the issue is its impossible to gather team. It's regarding runatorium. For bmr no one of my team will come cause instance sux and there is nothing about pvp. Had some bmrs with like 70:10 killes and still lost it cause cler in group cant understand after 5 runs that need to find shugoboy and heal his chests as fast as possible. Thats lvl of our server. Also I dont remember any "arranged" bmrs on youtube, but you can find arranged jmr (when each team takes 2 bases and then only pvp till end)
    • if there's no arranged bmr its because people doesnt wanna do arranged fights anymore, changing the bmr to jmr wont magically make people do arranged jmr again.
      And again, if you win 70-10 but loose the bmr that means that you focused too much on "doing most kills", which isnt the definition of pvp. Many games doesn't base their pvp on solely "doing more kills than the opponent", and aion is one of those games. It's easy to be like "uuh i won pvp look 60;10" but you only fought the opponents 6v4 because they actually understood that doing most kills isn't the point of this instance, since kills give like 50/75 pts and a box give 2000.