TWINK (50-60) PVP DDG / AoD - Cross-Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bobalazs wrote:

It might not be vs premade, but the speed at which we cleared the instance deserves attention.

No.
      Delete your dumb post.
      Tatari - Lv60+ Asmodian Cleric, Perento
      Ningyou - Lv50 Asmodian Spiritmaster twink, Perento

Ahegao - Lv65 Asmodian Templar, Anuhart
      Pewpewww - Lv55 Asmodian Ranger twink, Anuhart
      Taihen - Lv65 Asmodian Aethertech, Anuhart
      Shokushu - Lv55 Asmodian Gladiator twink, Anuhart
    • Whatsup with the shouts, tho? :/

• its a rage shouts prolly
      Thebattousai lvl 65 glad ---main
      Babystunt lvl 62+ sin
      Rangerz lvl 65 RNG
      Spiritsmaster lvl 60 Sm
      Ishatiel lvl 56 temp
      Robocock lvl 65 AT
      Robodick soon 60 lvl
      Kenpacchi lvl 65 glad

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
    • I wish I had a premade so I could contribute with Dredgion pics... All I have are AoDs and Katalam PvPs :(

• Perento vs Perento

Funny, we always wanted to fight Perento's elyos twinks with our main premade, but they doesn't seem to apply at right times, so this time, we were just 4 ppl online in the legion, so till we got 2 randoms from 3lfg was already 20:10, and bam we got those ''twinks'' mostly of them from First Region. Was kinda dissapointed as even when i was with the bard fighting them in duo, they couldn't beat us, Glads, change Precision Cut, that does not work :P, and the rest... idk, l2p.

I hope this isn't ur ''good premade'' coz it was kinda sad, hope to meet a good Perento premade anyday with our main party, cheers. :cookieshugo:

Btw, u guys should learn how to use a translator, coz all u shoutted was useless, as we did not understand nothing.
      Semper Fi
    • [NICK]xec90 wrote:

bobalazs wrote:

Here's some random BS to ease your pain.

my only sorrow - went against gundang in 1vs1 - and we landed up 5/5 win loses

Waldamere the sorc?
      Was a good fight if so :)
      You took a chunk of my HP every fight, so couldnt stay ahead when I did make the kill first :P
      Aetherinsanity: Aethertech 55
      Gundang: Gunner 55
      Sinpwn: Assassin 60
      Scorcha: Sorceror 65
      Reigan: Cleric 65
      Thallo: Templar 65
      Gindang: Gunner 65
    • [NICK]attes wrote:

Funny, we always wanted to fight Perento's elyos twinks with our main premade, but they doesn't seem to apply at right times, so this time, we were just 4 ppl online in the legion, so till we got 2 randoms from 3lfg was already 20:10, and bam we got those ''twinks'' mostly of them from First Region. Was kinda dissapointed as even when i was with the bard fighting them in duo, they couldn't beat us, Glads, change Precision Cut, that does not work :P, and the rest... idk, l2p.

I hope this isn't ur ''good premade'' coz it was kinda sad, hope to meet a good Perento premade anyday with our main party, cheers. :cookieshugo:

Btw, u guys should learn how to use a translator, coz all u shoutted was useless, as we did not understand nothing.

[NICK]attes wrote:

I'm sry to say it, but ely on Perento dont have that many good twinks left. I think most off them have left the game or have focus on there 65.
    • [NICK]rivendell wrote:

Waldamere the sorc?
      Was a good fight if so
      You took a chunk of my HP every fight, so couldnt stay ahead when I did make the kill first

yes that's me - i killed you twice initially and then you started running away - am such a lazy bum at times, didn't feel like chasing u, scratching my head and waiting for you to come :-). Well it was a good fight for sure

• If only you pathetic scrubs could PvP as well as you can train you might be worth something.
      Each and every Elyos in this screenshot took part in the massive "bohoo we lose pvp cus we so bad so we must train" stupidity.

Asshats.

Edit: Ty for the PvP though as long as it lasted, too bad you had to go full schmuck at the end.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]henteww ().

• The pvp was nice, so thanks a lot, even if lfg vs qe. I'm also incredibly happy to meet Fitting when elys aren't winning - ess shout spam :)

Also, I think templar was still using the Poeta Sword for Practice. Bad choice. try upgrading it a bit, even if not twinking, with that damage...
      And Kandle, why were you hitting so hard on Dece. If you really want a date, leave a message ^^ you don't have to stalk her so much :))
    • Omocha wrote:

And Kandle, why were you hitting so hard on Dece. If you really want a date, leave a message ^^ you don't have to stalk her so much :))

No thanks :P date with ankle snare with my NR on cd, will probably have deadly ending :D Ty for fun at morning and nice warmup before brushtonin fun. Like u see we need to find new ppls to fill spots.
    • [NICK]hildiii wrote:

[NICK]frknka1 wrote:

saying offensive words during the dredgion idk why need. I just asked you if want 6v6 just send me pm. Anyway grats u can win 3v6 :thumbup:
      Yep and coming till our spawn to try camp even ;D Anyway keep feeling pro and powerfull but i suggest you to look at the kills u eated -having 2x clerics+bg- vs. only 3 twinks.

Looking forward to meet u with a full lineup on both sides ^^

All y'all can do is anything but QQ every time. If u win, u QQ. If u lose, u QQ ?(

Whatever u consider 'camping' is just getting ur own crap back. :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]autobotstele wrote:

[NICK]hildiii wrote:

[NICK]frknka1 wrote:

saying offensive words during the dredgion idk why need. I just asked you if want 6v6 just send me pm. Anyway grats u can win 3v6 :thumbup:
      Yep and coming till our spawn to try camp even ;D Anyway keep feeling pro and powerfull but i suggest you to look at the kills u eated -having 2x clerics+bg- vs. only 3 twinks.

Looking forward to meet u with a full lineup on both sides ^^

All y'all can do is anything but QQ every time. If u win, u QQ. If u lose, u QQ ?(

Whatever u consider 'camping' is just getting ur own crap back. :cookieshugo:
      Yes we are QQing when you go afk in dred newbies :/ Seriously QQing. Even randoms dont give up that fast