TWINK (50-60) PVP DDG / AoD - Cross-Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 50 dredg pvp wise is dead

rifting is dead with recent changes

idk why people still stay 50, to stomp qe groups of pre 50 random people trying to level up?

dont get me wrong twinking had its point back at 1.9 or something and there might have still been some fun in gelk with guard farming pre 3.9, but now i just dont get where's the fun of it
    • [NICK]aute wrote:

50 dredg pvp wise is dead

idk why people still stay 50, to stomp qe groups of pre 50 random people trying to level up?

dont get me wrong twinking had its point back at 1.9 or something and there might have still been some fun in gelk with guard farming pre 3.9, but now i just dont get where's the fun of it

The general QQ about twink´s wanting to stomp undergeared and lower players is geting rather booring.

Ive explained it before il do it again.
      Dred with great premade = great freaking fun
      Pvp in gelk/inggi/SC even more fun.

Sure there are them who jumps in to the rifts and camp newbs trying to lvl up and get 12ap while doing it, this however is about Dred and not rifting.

Also i think the rest agree with me if you meet a shitty QE group you dont even bother to stop them you do 1 pvp test.. they failed bad. Then the group move on to finnish it as fast as possible.

If they try to train? Full clear and wait by capt until the end :whistling:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QE and meeting a perento Premade is fun to and when everyone is afk but you and a sin you can make their lifes miserable anyway 8o

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]glermish ().

• [NICK]glermish wrote:

[NICK]aute wrote:

50 dredg pvp wise is dead

The general QQ about twink´s wanting to stomp undergeared and lower players is geting rather booring.

Ive explained it before il do it again.
      Pvp in gelk/inggi/SC even more fun.

Sure there are them who jumps in to the rifts and camp newbs trying to lvl up and get 12ap while doing it, this however is about Dred and not rifting.

Also i think the rest agree with me if you meet a shitty QE group you dont even bother to stop them you do 1 pvp test.. they failed bad. Then the group move on to finnish it as fast as possible.

If they try to train? Full clear and wait by capt until the end :whistling:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no you missed my point it had some meaning before when rifting and ingi and gelk was still active due to guards..but now?

you get 1 good pvp dredg once in a blue moon, and no last time i lvled my baby sin and met twinks i got tele premade "pwnishers" or w/e legion (name says enough) come at us guns blazing right on 2nd room =p

random groups is what you get 90% of time or go ahead and tell me the reason why this thread has 6 replies 2 of which are mine and not really on topic while cross server t dredg has 61?
    • [NICK]glermish wrote:

You mean....
      Dred with 2 Sm's where you can gank free feared opponents...... How great is that....
      Because when you don't have your double fear team, you just rage quit... stop the bollocks dude...
    • [NICK]kutxitxi wrote:

[NICK]glermish wrote:

You mean....
      Dred with 2 Sm's where you can gank free feared opponents...... How great is that....
      Because when you don't have your double fear team, you just rage quit... stop the bollocks dude...

That is your opinion and ofcorse you have a right to it.
      But dont pretend to know what i think is fun and enjoyable.

To be honest i wold love to see my old plate team back but guess what? Not so many plate´s around. So i play with the ones i enjoy speaking to in vent and some happened to be Spiritmasters.

What shall i do? QE And hope i get your premade with a random half afk team? :rolleyes: .

You can get a full SM team bro i still wouldn't QQ about it on the forums that is just sad.
      If you wish to keep talking to me directly i suggest you use the PM feature that the forums offer, cause this now offtopic.

Post a pic of your ODDG team instead that is more enjoyable :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]glermish ().

• Had a couple of decent fights since the update (though it seems that 90% of the time opponent team has some randoms from a different server they're afk.. :s), hope to see more :love:

Some of my best fights were right before the update so I won't post those screens here, but ty for all the good runs (you know who you are, tele-ely premades) :)