Blue Sheep (until 26.07.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I have the same problem an its on my main character. I had chocolates only the first day and none since - event not available. It doesnt reset and no its not visual bug cos I dont get any chocolates. I have it on all my other chars, but not my main which is unfortunate cos I play main ofc.
      I wrote to support 2 days ago but still no response so I wrote again today, cos, even if they are busy we are losing chocolates which is not fair and we are entitled to them as aion players. I asked for compensation - send the lost chooclates, so we will see.

Since no support on this, pls some admin read this thread, you see many ppl have problem with it and fix it?
    • when i logged in today, i couldn't open the window. I did my daily stuff which took me over an hour, got kicked due to inactivity, and when i logged back in i could open the window, i had 2 more items in my inventory and the countdown for the last chocolate was running.
    • Hello iam just gonna add my self to the group of people that didnt get the chocolates after the first day,while some people have been getting them everyday,expecting some items in return for the time lost? @Sita sth happening for us to fix this problem?
    • Who cares of fixing it ourselves?..we missed 4 days of chocolates for daily log in,i wont be staying on my alts cause they can get them and my main cant.Its sad that @anemsalok or @Sita or @Cyan noone of them reading here many people having the same problem but no fix whatsoever OR at least giving us the chocolate for the lost time.GG.Thank you
    • well i relog all my chars every day to take the dolls, still not fixed; no chocos on my main since the 2nd event day and i have been online for more than 3h at once also

very buggy event which made is rather nyerk; just now my alt said 6mins till choco, i waited, counter resets i get nothing xD like rly foff
    • guys I am sorry that I have no different answer, but please turn to support.
      I understand that it is very annoying, I have it on my own chars aswell, but it's nothing we can solve here
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• anemsalok wrote:

We also got a last minute fix for the issues with the Chili-Chocolate for the Blue Sheep event. Players should now receive the chocolate for the daily login as intended.
      See you ingame!
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Good to know that, but sadly people who couldn't get those chocolates because of the problem are still at a loss, isn't it.

Wouldn't it be better to run the Event for another extra week as a compensation?
    • After receiving only the first day chocolates and event bugged ever since, I put in a ticket... after 2 days of no reply, i re-complain, and finally received a bull answer like "oh yeah, we'll look into it". After I insisted there's gotta be some compensation, gf support told me they supposedly can't compensate on an one to one basis AND apparently they can't send out chocolates like the rest of the game rewards AND that IF they decide they'll compensate, it will be something general for all the players and that they'll announce it here. emphasis on IF. funny now that i read that pretty much everyone's bugged but ehh, this event does not translate into profit for gf, therefor they don't care, i guess.
    • This is the information Anemsalok posted earlier today
      It was one chocolate per hour, maximum 3 per character per day

anemsalok wrote:

Hello all,

Today, we fixed the issue we experienced with the Chilli Chocolate that users received daily for logging in and playing for a certain amount of time.

Furthermore, we will also send out all Chilli Chocolate that players missed this past week due to this bug at the beginning of next week.

All the best,

the AION Team
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

• Sita wrote:

This is the information Anemsalok posted earlier today

anemsalok wrote:

Hello all,

Today, we fixed the issue we experienced with the Chilli Chocolate that users received daily for logging in and playing for a certain amount of time.

Furthermore, we will also send out all Chilli Chocolate that players missed this past week due to this bug at the beginning of next week.

All the best,

the AION Team

I still haven't received the missing chocolate from past week. what is going on ?!
    • LonestarX wrote:

Sita wrote:

This is the information Anemsalok posted earlier today

anemsalok wrote:

Hello all,

All the best,

the AION Team

I still haven't received the missing chocolate from past week. what is going on ?!
      same