Matryoshka (until 02.08.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

As that guy mentioned, these type of events, it's more worth it to sell the bundles rather than open them yourself.

Indeed, and best is to sell during the first 1-2 days, after that the prices drop a lot. But it gave quite a nice profit, so I approve of the event. It's up to everyone to decide how to play the event, either sell or gamble with opening them. For me they break a lot after +7, so I decided it's not worth it.
    • So, today on the final day i did a Mass opening of all the +1 Matryoshka i collected (on different Server and Accounts), and here is the result (not counting the "31" i did on the first day, and any Spinel Shards).

≃186
      - 10x HD Lesser Manastone Bundle
      - 5x "+10 Matryoshka"
      • 2x HD +7 Manastone Bundle
      • 2x Skill Scroll
      • 1x Upgrade Serum
      ≃373+
      - 28x HD Lesser Manastone Bundle
      - 4x HD +5 Manastone Bundle
      - 1x Skill Scroll
      - 1x Upgrade Serum
      - 5x "+10 Matryoshka"
      • 3x APES
      • 10x Spinel Medal
      • 5x Normal Stigma Box (all locked on one class)
      ≃310
      - 8x HD Lesser Manastone Bundle
      - 3x HD +5 Manastone Bundle
      - 2x APES
      - 4x "+10 Matryoshka"
      • 2x Skill Scroll
      • 1x Upgrade Serum
      • 10x Spinel Medal
      Seeing the result, i can only say this, either my RNG luck is really bad or the RNG of going +10 is bad itself to begin with, along with drops from bundle.

But in the END i really want to cry at my LUCK................ ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

The post was edited 4 times, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• So, I had like 260 Matryoshka's in total after saving them all up for today. I opened them and ended up with 6 +10's. After opening my 10's I received this:

1x Holy upgrade Serum
      1x All-Powerful Envhantment Stone
      2x +7 Manastone bundle
      1x Skill Enchantment Scroll
      1x Advanced Daevanion Protector's Weapons Chest

I'm just wondering, are the Luminiel Weapons that come from that weapon chest actually useful? The stats seem really high, but it's only level 65... so err.. keep or try to sell it?
    • Nelirya wrote:

I'm just wondering, are the Luminiel Weapons that come from that weapon chest actually useful? The stats seem really high, but it's only level 65... so err.. keep or try to sell it?
      Depends on your needs actually.
      I think Luminiel Weapons do sell for 1kkk+ on many Servers usually and are in demand because of their stats.
      But if you need them then don't sell (mostly this is dependent on your class and how much PvP you do or like doing, as they are mainly in demand for PvP).
    • All in all a very nice event, sure kinah selling all Matryoshka's and also kinda fun gambling with some.

But as with the Snowflake event and failed snowflakes, could you please find some other option to trade in
      <[Jakunerk] Damaged Matryoshka> than having to click 8 times pr exchange :S

Make it an npc shop to sell the Broken Matryoshka's / failed Snowflakes instead in bundles please.
    • anemsalok wrote:

Hello all!

With next week's maintenance on the 9th of August, we will remove all left over event bundles from the Blue Sheep and Matryoshka events. This includes all Martryoshkas themselves, as well as the reward bundles for enchanting them and the reward bundles for feeding your pets with Chili Chocolate. Please make sure you've opened all of them until this point!

All the best,
      The AION Team
      Seriously, why are you doing this.
      You are destroying the income source of many players like this you know. Some try to sell those stuff at a later date, when the price are a bit high to make a profit, as the price of other stuff is really high. But now you have started doing these things.

What next, remove Event Bundles the day a Event Ends?
    • I am sorry but the reason that they make this is because after when you will open them will drop good stuff and you will get to rich ;) this think have start with the box of scrolls that in the event time drop 5 and after event pass you take 50 .
    • aionking wrote:

this think have start with the box of scrolls that in the event time drop 5 and after event pass you take 50 .
      Do u mean the "Box of Blessing", that we got from the Heal Camp Event?
      But i have quite many unopened ones, and they give me only 10 scrolls (of any type i pick) even now, just like how it was during the last time we had that Event. Before that it was 50 or 30 (don't exactly remember) each.
    • Well they fix it , it was exactly like a bug and from then they begin to remove everything what is from the event when the time pass maybe is good but maybe not because maybe I wanna keep one of them to remind me about this event , maybe I collect thinks in aion :)
    • This seems unclear as to what bundles will be removed. If you got a weapon chest, a manastone bundle, stigma bundle? I am very guilty of not opening things until i know what character needs.. or to save space in inventory.