Do not meet requirements to buy from Aion shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do not meet requirements to buy from Aion shop

I cannot buy anything from the aion shop, i do have the aion coins, but every button is white, and when i hover my mouse on top it says: "you do not meet the requirements for this purchase"
      brilliant beginner pack and gold pack are red buttons but whenever i try to buy those, i get an error in addition to being logged out of the site. please help -.-
      Hi.
    • Hey Hmmvanmora,
      About Brilliant Beginner Pack did you already bought it 1 time on your account? Because you can only buy it 1 time per account.
      If not send a ticket to GameForce support, you will get a reply in 1-2 days, on weekends it will take a little more time.
      I hope you can get your problem solved.
    • Its a brand new account, so im sure nothing was bought from the shop before. my cringes lie with the fact that the shop tells me i dont meet the requirements. but they dont tell me what the requirements are...
      Hi.
    • oh ok then did u buy anything at all? Because as far as i remember new accounts have limit on how much they can buy which increases with time/items bought or something like that due to ppl that scammed hard with stolen money in the past
    • New player here. Tried the game out and liked how it felt right from the start. Decided to add some coins to my balance and that part worked, but now everytime I try to buy something (gold+beginner pack, for a smooth start) it gives me a error "something went wrong" (no error code or explanation) and "try again later", well its soon 3 days of this crap.. and Im getting the feeling I was scammed out of my money. Anyone else having such issues? Tried to do this ingame and 3 different browsers etc.

Opened a ticket, but no response so far.

SS of the error message: ibb.co/ky4qQw

Offtopic: Also everytime I exit the game chrome crashes.. any fix on that? Pretty annoying.
    • Walachia wrote:

New player here. Tried the game out and liked how it felt right from the start. Decided to add some coins to my balance and that part worked, but now everytime I try to buy something (gold+beginner pack, for a smooth start) it gives me a error "something went wrong" (no error code or explanation) and "try again later", well its soon 3 days of this crap.. and Im getting the feeling I was scammed out of my money. Anyone else having such issues? Tried to do this ingame and 3 different browsers etc.

Opened a ticket, but no response so far.

SS of the error message: ibb.co/ky4qQw

Offtopic: Also everytime I exit the game chrome crashes.. any fix on that? Pretty annoying.
      Sadly, contacting support is only way.
      If you use in-game shop browser, it uses your default one( chrome in your case), so when you exit game, it shuts down chrome too.
      Use chrome to access shop, and you wont have this issue.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • "We'll take your money and if stuff does not work - well too bad."

Sad affair of so many f2p titles. Maybe comeback in a month or two to see if they have responded or fixed anything. Not getting my hopes up.

Sucks as paying customer. :(

PS. Actually now that I look around I have the same issue given on the topic. Alot of stuff is grayed out for reasons?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Walachia ().

• Walachia wrote:

PS. Actually now that I look around I have the same issue given on the topic. Alot of stuff is grayed out for reasons?
      Most probably because GF doesn't allow for big purchases straight away for fresh accounts to evade law suits with fishers and scammers, or credit-card stealears.
      I think it's just a security measure, but yeah, you can only wish our support was fast enough, to react to such things adequately.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.