question luna today's design (plz tekst a like if you feel like this too)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• question luna today's design (plz tekst a like if you feel like this too)

hey aion,

I restardit playing again after a year or something and i see that a lot has changed,
      So there is a luna cube..... so lovely. I read on the internet that this luna cube can provide you frome mounts and pets.
      even when it was for example not in the free to play aion shop but it was released in korea or something like that.
      I have been online for almost two months now. And I have never seen one of the korean skins or even a mount or pet.
      It's a little disappointing for me. I don't care if I need to work for it. I love the game.
      And I want to feel rewarded. after i got that new korean skin/ mount/ pet/ weapon/... I worked, let's say two months on.

I just want to get rewards in the game, no matter how hard i need to play for it.
      Its about how much fun we have and showing off to other people the finel reward.
      For some that would be the withe tiger mount. For others maybe a shark skin or a candy weapon.
      I can go on and on about awesome rewards you can give, that miss in aion but are in the real korean version.

I get that you don't want to set something in the luna cube if its brand new in the aion shop.
      because everyone wants and needs to make money. but what about after a year it comes in the luna cube.
      and if it becomes +2 years (in aion) it loses a little of their price in the luna cube.
      i really hope i don't ask to much and this can become a thing.
      (10% change to find one of the mounds in there would be awesome,and that doesn't even mean everyone will be able to buy it whit the luna stones)
      It doesn't has to be cheap, I think a lot of people will be happy that they have the change to grow and get some of the awesome crations that are mad but would otherwise not be in the game.

I would ask you in the name of myself and I hope a lot of other players, to think about it and I hope you do it in the near future.
      If you are a player and you think the same plz coment with your own thoughts or just a :like: .

I would like and appreciate some feedback or comments from players and maybe someone of the developers that would be awesome.

have a awesome day everyone <3

zoezoe
    • Simply
      If you want feel rewarded and be rewarded for you effort ... go play to NCsoft
      GF nerf all rewards and they will still be nerf, why ?, honestly... why should they do something ? GF dont care about players, only about money we get :nothingtoseehere: events and rewards, then community is angry, GF then throw a cookie in form one better event, but after it still going on,
      Yeah maybe somebody can say.... GF starting doing something for players, but its :nothingtoseehere: ... Perma exp event yeah maybe, Kumuki Hidout 2x per week for player ? oh no of course for GF ( Entry Scrolls)
      they put drop rate to get holy serums in high daeva instances... Drop rate is small and when you have luck and drop from chest, someone will take it.

Only good event what i remember is last Go Hunt Daeva

E: I see what will be with new luna feature what come 5.6, and hope in best

censored: Sita, keep to the forum rules thank you
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nagrio ().

• Luna can use a bit adjustment but i wouldnt want to see it as it is in NA, its way too much. The only reason they give everything for free there is because they have no active players and they're tryign to hold on to what they still have. Their "trully free" made their bots go wild. Luna is afk-able , i wouldnt like that some ppl get afk access to even more stuff, its enough that 80% of ppl in siege are afk and leech from the others.
      The only thing i agree with is if we get 1-2 mounts there for rly rly a lot of materials.

Nagrio wrote:

Kumuki Hidout 2x per week for player ? oh no of course for GF ( Entry Scrolls)
      wut? kumuki is 1x per day.. if u dont have goldpack its your own issue. Yes there are entry scrolls, but no1 is forcing u to buy them!

Nagrio wrote:

they put drop rate to get holy serums in high daeva instances... Drop rate is small and when you have luck and drop from chest, someone will take it.
      Then farm it with 1 or 2 friends(adma/lab)? not too hard to understand that, adma is even soloable for cleric. Arkhal doesnt require full group anymore either.

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().