Pinned Your best memory from AION?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The very first time I saw Sanctum on my first character in Aion ever.

First DP run with my legion on old server and Tahabata.

First siege we laid on Veille against the asmodians.

First time we took down Padmarashka and Sematariux.

From this server:

First time I saw the ice lake near altgard fortress (never played for asmodians before)

First time I met Mince.

Time spent with Mince and The Legendary Bastards legion

And one more thing that amazed me was also Frost Mane Lestin and asmodian fabled armor design (grand chieftain, elder...way cooler than ely ones)

• Best memory

My best memory at the moment was, making some quest and appear 5 Asmo in my front, and i was like clicking quick for kiling all and i did, it was so exciting ^^ :thumbsup:
    • i think i was just a lvl 25-27 Templar Asmo side on perento long time before merge...i think the first month of aion going live after release and i went rifting one night all by my self.... and i was killing loads of nonhuman playing characters = bots of players/goldellers/ i reported each and everyone of them..and kindly kept killing them ... and that became a habit and a hobby of mine soon after ....so kept doing that... and i noticed some ppl from opposing side came to defend them ... kind ofepic watching pvp evolve and grow with and without bots was fun fun .... + making raids all the time to rush through eltnen guards at Fire Temple area ... fun times.... nobody had blue armor or weapons back then.... and nobody was level 40+ ...was true epic moment when the huge frog-lizard crossover like monster with legendary hp bar wiped all the asmodian heroes and ad them for breakfast soon after they broke through the npc defenses in eltnen deserts.... epic times./.... make amovie .. write books about it ... novvels... make anime... :)
    • The excitement after taking Divine Fort as first NA server (Triniel, see youtube) and ofcourse the first minutes after launch when every mob you tried to kill was attacked by 50 others aswell, and you could forget about getting any wine barrels or grain sacks in Poeta.
    • As player on closed beta, being in abyss.... I had to retry the flying quests a couple of times before I managed it.

And I was zerged by elys when I showed up in Primum. They managed to have the whole area outside the fort cleaned of mobs excepted the huge group of NPC standing around the altgard point of teleport. That was hardcore PvP. Letting yourself being killed on the fort defense and ress inside forts lol. Also the huge PvP around kellan's kabin in Morheim and elys and asmos lining up for a battle. There were no guards there at that moment and the elys took totally control over that area.

I wished there was a really new server set up for redoing the same stuff, I really have very good memories from the server starts when players level 20 rifted to the other areas and lined up and did huge fights.
    • [NICK]amber1234 wrote:

As player on closed beta, being in abyss.... I had to retry the flying quests a couple of times before I managed it.

And I was zerged by elys when I showed up in Primum. They managed to have the whole area outside the fort cleaned of mobs excepted the huge group of NPC standing around the altgard point of teleport. That was hardcore PvP. Letting yourself being killed on the fort defense and ress inside forts lol. Also the huge PvP around kellan's kabin in Morheim and elys and asmos lining up for a battle. There were no guards there at that moment and the elys took totally control over that area.

I wished there was a really new server set up for redoing the same stuff, I really have very good memories from the server starts when players level 20 rifted to the other areas and lined up and did huge fights.

pretty much this.

played at start too in na from beta, i remember we were suprised there are so many guards around making it harder to fight. guard hugging was whole new thing to us coming from lineage2 =p

since then all they did was add more guards, made more pve zones and that's about it. endgame is pretty dull comparing to server launches. people dont have that spirit here anymore to do some meaningless stuff like wiping all the guards in areas trying to conquer something just for the sake of it. now its kill this and kill that for daily quest gz you got your medal now you can log off..

oh and on first time i had to redo flight test too, that one flight ring was so hard to find back then :3
    • Standard Kalil message :

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii at MMV
      Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii at Alsig crossroads
      Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *insert random spot*

Sorry if I missed an i. Been a while ><
      "We shall be the dark wings of discord"

• Legions raids in heiron were probably my fav moments. It was a bit of zerg v zerg fights but no 1 shotting etc. That was during aion 1.x times and everyone wearing crap gear, heiron being full of elyos. And of course defending beluslan as well, I was a huge newb but it was awesome I must say.
    • Best memory well probably when i first time got in Eltnen with that quest and was like totally lost in there but had kisk with me and joined up with some random ppl to roam around wearing still green/blue crap gear XD
      After that the best and most exciting time was when i first time stepped into abyss and opened my wings wide! Which fast turned to be biggest letdown after i have found out how much sucked air pvp...
    • On Castor when we almost captured a fort! back in 1.5 elyos were outnumbered so sieging was quite meh..
      Though that day everyone was very positive and happy we showed some effort.
    • My best memory is that one day i was with my sorc in the Mist Mane area along with 2 friends, one was a templar and the other a cleric. We were waiting for a good moment to pull mobs, and at the second of the pull, a rift appeared on the pullspot lol. We were like "OH SHT!!!!" and the pull went wrong ofc. So i made a portal to panda during the chaos and we all managed to take it. We were on teamspeak and me and the temp were saying we made it just on time, and suddenly our cleric said : ppl are whispering me. And we were like : why? And he said : they are asking me why im laying dead at the portal npc in panda...

We laughed and cried from it for hours, werent able to do any stuff anymore that afternoon.

Sure miss those old days of Aion!
    • The sheer satisfaction of logging in after 3 hour server queues and being able to level up even 1 level without a disconnect...... ah the OLD OLD days.....
      __________________________________________________________________________________

Plodding along, plod plod plod..... what else is there on a server full of AP and HP traders...