Assassin's Uniform - Luna cube

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin's Uniform - Luna cube

Hello.
      I write this post pretty much to ask if you actually removed Assassin's Uniform from the Luna craft list, and why, whats the point?? :|

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Lu…e_-_Karunerk%27s_Workshop

In the default list (korean original one i guess) from the link above it does appear, but not in the european one.
      We can have all the assassin's weapons and headband which I can tell NOBODY wants xD, but why remove only the uniform? Been keeping luna's light for months and months, thinking that i just had bad luck and one of these days i would get this skin in the daily craft list, to notice today that this will never happen (unless you change that, i dont have much hope tho xd). Wow. Great. Awesome.
      If at some point the GF staff reads this, PLEASE, add the assassin's uniform to luna cube. I beg you.
    • I dont think u'll get asnwer from GF on that here, may be if Sita asks and w8 for reply but in my opinion its best if u just write to the support page aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en

PS. It cant be removed if it was never there in the 1st place :) [KR dont have luna, the one labled as "original" on the site is jsut NA version as they got it 1 patch before us)
    • t0re wrote:

I dont think u'll get asnwer from GF on that here, may be if Sita asks and w8 for reply but in my opinion its best if u just write to the support page aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en

PS. It cant be removed if it was never there in the 1st place :) [KR dont have luna, the one labled as "original" on the site is jsut NA version as they got it 1 patch before us)
      Ty for the answer, the thing is i contacted with support at first, and they sent me to this suggestions forum xd my point wasnt exactly about if it was removed or it never was in luna cube, more like "why its not there?", while we can have all the weapons for example. Someone told me that this happens with other sets aswell such as aether rune for example, didnt check myself tbh but i guess its true, and i still dont see the point on removing/not adding only the costume. But as i said i dont have much hope for gf to do anything about this, its not like anyone else besides me cares so xD had to try anyway...
    • Well they should consider expanding the designs table as its not very rich i'd say. Not too much but just to make it slightly more worth it. And may be expand it just a bit little by little so there's something new once in a while.