The untold 5.6 changes.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The untold 5.6 changes.

The Signia / Vengar initial campaign quests include powerful equipment. This piece of gear / weapon is comparable to top 65 mythic equipment. It comes pre-enchanted to +10 and includes manasotnes.

Luna rewards now include APES, +6 Manastones and other goodies. Be sure to save your bundles and keys!

New invasions in Esterra / Nosra. Unsure what the times will be on Gameforge but in Korea it's Saturdays and Sundays at 8pm. These are the only source outside Cash Shop in which you get Minium, the item needed to upgrade your Minions!

Removal of drops in Esterra / Nosra. Players in North America report that the patch effectively removed all gear drops, which might be related to the increased NPC price of Archdaeva Gear in order to combat bots.
    • Wait with this infos when GF will published detailed information to OUR version. Just wait for complete path notes.

They will publish more info dont worry

Do you see this text on preview ?

anemsalok wrote:

Stay tuned and see what else update 5.6 has got in store for you!
      And about drops, so.. Nic on AskAion Say about bots : EU is on pretty good state on this, so who knows :D
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Nagrio ().

• Agreed Helkeheri, also the drops are needed for crafting stones to use in crafting and morphing the mythical rune armour.

Deso- The luna bag rewards, I am not convinced that we will get enchantment things from ours, our luna is different from others. Keeping the bags just in case will not hurt.
    • ok so changes into the luna we can take as .. possibilities.. our luna is not the same as other regions. Do we usually have the same items, type of items, in the daily crafting?
    • Hey!

i saved some bundles from Luna as you suggested. Here is my statistic (I mention only the most important stuff):
      Hell Pass:
      Daily bundle: From 21 of them i got 3 apes.
      7 days bundle: You can choose the level reduction stone (and two other luna item for craft.)

Weapon factory:
      Weekly chest: From 7 of them i got 3 serums and some bundles which each contains 5 new ap potions, this potion bundle is tradable.
      7 weeks chest: You can choose 15 +6 manastone bundle or 100 mighty supps (and one other luna item for craft)

From the 7 weeks chest i expected better rewards considering how rare you can get it, but anyway i dont complain all in all.
    • Good job NCsoft u managed to mess up again..... for some unknown reason many basic items,gear (lvl 10-40) skins were changed and part of my chars that were relatively unique due to their combination of different gears got messed up, now they look like a bunch of homeless girls... stupid rly stupid. WHYYYYY why did they delete those skins and replaced them with lv 1-10 skins isntead i dont rly understand that at all! Isnt aion aiming for bigger variety????
    • I'll tell you an untold change aswell:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - All seeing eye 100 Mighty Supps
      - Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Bonus box Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps
      Supplement boxes randomly? from bosses, boxes.
      Supplements for every group member

Library of Knowledge:
      - 100 Supplements each from the 2 mini bosses
      - 200 Supplements from the main boss
      Supplements for each group member

Given that GoK and LoK have 4 entries a week - if you do them all: around 3000-3500 Mighty supps per week only from that.
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Click ().

• Click wrote:

I'll tell you an untold change aswell:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps

Library of Knowledge:

Given that GoK and LoK have 4 entries a week - if you do them all: 3600 Mighty supps per week only from that.
      You gave me some hope back xD I have 3 pieces of L75 abyss armour i foolishly DID NOT enchant pre-patch (+0) and now seeing they lowered non-supp rate I was reaaaally down. But on the downside, broker APE prices are through the skies :(
    • Click wrote:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps

Library of Knowledge:

Given that GoK and LoK have 4 entries a week - if you do them all: 3600 Mighty supps per week only from that.
      Were those looted from the boss? Cause yesterday we did a run in Garden and the only supplements we got were from the boxes after Jotun, lootable for everyone in group.

From bosses we got the new holy equipment, and boxes with simple apollon gear and the new upgrade item (forgot the name).
    • t0re wrote:

Good job NCsoft u managed to mess up again..... for some unknown reason many basic items,gear (lvl 10-40) skins were changed and part of my chars that were relatively unique due to their combination of different gears got messed up, now they look like a bunch of homeless girls... stupid rly stupid. WHYYYYY why did they delete those skins and replaced them with lv 1-10 skins isntead i dont rly understand that at all! Isnt aion aiming for bigger variety????
      There is no need too be upset about it, its just balanced nothing else.
    • Click wrote:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps

Library of Knowledge:

Its funny how the whole community QQ about 175 supps yday :D Still, it was fun
    • We did Garden as well last night; no supplements there, apart from the boxes. We did get a good amount (6 bags) from the boxes. Do note you don't roll on them anymore, whoever loots the box gets the bag.

I haven't done Library since the patch but have heard the same about the supplements there from various people: 400 per run.