The untold 5.6 changes.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

I'll tell you an untold change aswell:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - All seeing eye 100 Mighty Supps
      - Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Bonus box Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps
      Supplements for every group member

Library of Knowledge:
      - 100 Supplements each from the 2 mini bosses
      - 200 Supplements from the main boss
      Supplements for each group member

Given that GoK and LoK have 4 entries a week - if you do them all: 3600 Mighty supps per week only from that.
      heard weekly luna s rank can also give u 200 supps, but its a chance;

so much mess yday for 175 supps yet this is ingame .. XD
    • Noctis wrote:

Click wrote:

I'll tell you an untold change aswell:

Garden of Knowledge:
      - All seeing eye 100 Mighty Supps
      - Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Bonus box Fallen Water Jotun 100 Mighty supps
      - Piton 200 Mighty supps
      Supplements for every group member

Library of Knowledge:
      - 100 Supplements each from the 2 mini bosses
      - 200 Supplements from the main boss
      Supplements for each group member

Given that GoK and LoK have 4 entries a week - if you do them all: 3600 Mighty supps per week only from that.
      heard weekly luna s rank can also give u 200 supps, but its a chance;
      so much mess yday for 175 supps yet this is ingame .. XD
      Even less reason to remove that weekly 175, or put it to lvl 40.
    • did gok, no suppliments from 1st 2nd or 3rd boss whatsoever not from boss box either. Only from the usual boxes (but u know now its for every1 from group) - we got 8 bags - i got 6x100 + 2x200 = 1000 for that one run, which is not bad at all :D
    • Highheals wrote:

We did Garden as well last night; no supplements there, apart from the boxes. We did get a good amount (6 bags) from the boxes. Do note you don't roll on them anymore, whoever loots the box gets the bag.

I haven't done Library since the patch but have heard the same about the supplements there from various people: 400 per run.
      feelsbadman.
      make sure that EVERYONE loots them in the next run, not only the person that opend the box.

my feedback from 1 run lok and 1 run gok today
      lok: 400 mighty supps, the 2 bosses 100 each and last boss 200
      gok: the box after the fairy part gave a supp bag that gave me and every of my grp member 100 mighty supps
      the usual bottom boxes gave us 400 (4 bags) mighty supps each
      piton gave another 200 each
      700 mighty supps for not even 1h efford, nobody can complain with such rates.
      btw. did anyone get godstone bags in gok since 5.6? we didnt and getting 4x supps from the bottom boxes is quite unique if theres still godstone bags, which i think they removed.
    • Kroban gives some sups too, tho they changed the gear loot and now its et jewels, any idea what those are used for or its just junk?
      Got gs bag in kroban but lame gs in it :/
      Same with Arkhal; drops in adma and lab are now 2 random pieces of armour for the pt to roll for and only chaos stone is 1 per person.
      Healer's Oath

"When the flame of life glimmers in the wind, my hand shall guard it.
      When the weak waver on their path, my spirit shall be their guide.
      When the strong fall to darkness, my heart shall be their beacon."
    • GoK never had supplements from bosses (6 runs), the fairy box may give 200 (or you get a godstone :/), the contamination boxes may give 100 or 200 it's random the max i got there is 500 /run others got 900

library 100+100+200 on the bosses

also we didn't got double loot on the piton even tho we got double loot on the other 2 bosses and we did kill the Archon Leader from the kisk