Pve stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Could you please be more clear on what you exactly want to know?
      Like what kind of build are you looking for, is it a DPS Set or a Tank Set, etc and things like that.

Also, we are currently in 5.3 update, and on 9th August we would be getting 5.6.
      There was never a 5.4 update even for Korean AION, while we are getting the contents of 5.5 and 5.6 together as 5.6 (maybe some contents from 5.6 would be skipped and added in 5.8?).

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• yea.. gameforge logic with patch naming :D

[NICK]yosefxx wrote:

*Attak
      *Crit strike
      *Accuracy
      *Physical defence
      phys def is a stat u shouldnt be even looking at
      pretty much the same with accuracy, if u use proper high lvl weapon u have more than enough already.
      as for the rest for spear i'd say pve:
      average atk 1350-1400
      average crit 1300
      high/good atk 1550/1600+ (can be up to 1900 or so)
      high/good crit ~1400

for pvp its kind of the same altho u dont rly need so much crit unless u are fighting overenchanted/strikeresist ppl

Dual weilding (its only pve):
      average atk1100 (saying only main hand)
      average crit 1300

high/good atk 1200-1300
      high/good crit ~1400
    • [NICK]yosefxx wrote:

My crit is good its 1380 also without
      In PvE you'd need maximum 1500 crit for future content probably (currently not more than 1400) including
      125 by scroll
      80 by food
      CP distribution (up to 60 from wednesday on with level 75)
      80 by chanter (you'll mostly see them in instances that require very good stats anyway)
      eventually 20 by candy (in case of tryharding - Abyss buffs as well grant 20 per buff, so up to 60, but you can easily lose them)

If you need less you can adjust CP and food.

t0re wrote:

high/good atk 1200-1300
      Currently the good DW gladiators have around 1400 Atk (selfbuffed which includes food and Combat Preparation). Along with the next update I'm aiming for ~1500+, but that requires pretty good stuff and manastones.

From now on PvE accessories will be another matter - so aiming for Kroban or Holy Apollon or Parusha accessories is recommended.
    • t0re wrote:

ps can u give screen of your stats, rly curious to see your stat from quite a while
      Mine?

with crit scroll, atk Food & Combat Preparation & 50 Acc/Power

I'd call it old school or something like that - it's still the old AP +13 stuff on Atk 5/Crit 8, Peitan weapons (Atk 7/8), a mix of Rune Warrior/Apollon/Eternal Hope/Majika accessories, Atk/Crit feather +6, Bracelet +7 (Atk 8x2) and a bunch of Balaur wings +15.
      Next I'd switch the armour to HD-stuff (Power 8-10 mostly, a bit Accuracy - might take a while), get more PvE accessories and eventually find some alliance for Parusha since I'd love to have the dagger/sword combination.

On Pole I have around 1770 Atk or something with the stuff above, but it's +0 since I hardly use it and it took me ages to get Bygone after all.

Some guy I know who I played with (Justcancer) has like 30 or 40 Atk more with Prigga Legion +14 (at least regarding his dagger), but he still wears a simple armour as well (Rune Hero or something). While playing with the russian calculator I figured that about 100 Atk+ should be possible after finishing the new armour or even above 1500 if I get to lay my hands on better weapons (though Peitan is great if you don't want to upgrade tons of weapons until you get the ultimate one, have no money for level 80 weapons +15 and have some assassin/templar/ranger laying around who might use them as well).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirkka ().

• t0re wrote:

lel besides my 2nd hand weap which is crappy and bracelet i have simmilar statwise gear but difference is still big ;\ well i guess those 3 levels make a big difference too
      Well I had Demise/Paradise before hardly upgraded (max reduced) and switching to Peitan granted me about ~80-90 Atk. If you use reduced level 80 weapons or something though you'll still gain around 30 Atk or more when you reach level 75 (and Peitan can be compared to usual lvl 80 stuff +15 though they can have more Atk if you use high value power stones).
      The possibility to distribute 60 CP (6 per level) on Power from now on and the reduction of Apollon will grant me another ~20 Atk though Power itself doesn't increase much compared to before.

I suppose some people will still focus too much on crit or Accuracy in PvE and lose Atk stats due to it - as well it seems that Atk/Crit isn't that great anymore either, so to improve and increase the stats (and the dmg regarding the PvE atk) rethinking old values will probably be necessary.

• Combat prep on, no food, no scrolls, no candy, no chanter/landing buffs

+5 enhanced prigga dagger 5/5 2x att +6 / crit 9 4x att 6 accu 14
      +10 frost sword 6x att 5 / accu 13
      +6 att/crit feather
      +7 bracelet (+7 att / + 24 crit )
      +12 Valiant Celestial wings
      30 CP att
      35 CP accu

gear 65 r1 +15 out of 13 avg all att 5/crit8 and 1 part crit 19/att 2
      Crucible conqueror's holy helm
      mad grendal corundum necklace
      unique dynatum and corundum earring
      amel's war earring
      mad grendal corundum ring
      Alleph's war ring
      alleph's war belt
      Divine

The post was edited 1 time, last by Divine ().

• Sebivine wrote:

+5 enhanced prigga dagger 5/5 2x att +6 / crit 9 4x att 6 accu 14
      +10 frost sword 6x att 5 / accu 13
      +6 att/crit feather
      +7 bracelet (+7 att / + 24 crit )
      +12 Valiant Celestial wings
      30 CP att
      35 CP accu
      You already have too much crit. Like that you reach 1522 Crit along with Food/Chanter/Scroll though you can distribute 42 CP then which will 29 crit more anyway since you didn't bother about Power yet which results in 1551 with level 72 (and 1612 with level 75 not mentioning the fact that you use a weapon for level 75 currently).

And I wouldn't bother about Atk/Acc. You don't need the accuracy in PvE anyway since there's enough you receive from your weapons/food/candy/chanter etc.

Sebivine wrote:

1 part crit 19/att 2
      Due to this you lose around 18+ Atk, same for the bracelet. That's not too much, but in the end it just sums up.

Sebivine wrote:

Crucible conqueror's holy helm
      mad grendal corundum necklace
      unique dynatum and corundum earring
      amel's war earring
      mad grendal corundum ring
      Alleph's war ring
      alleph's war belt
      The other issue are your accessories since a lot of them have no bonus atk (Amel/Alleph) or a minor level, so the crit isn't that great either - but well, 5.6 is the patch to switch accessories anyway, so going for Kroban/Holy Apollon or even Narakkalli if possible is recommended.

[NICK]yosefxx wrote:

Gs / gear + 10
      Manastone crit+17/acc+13
      crit+17/attack+2
      You have the same issues as @Sebivine - just way too much crit for PvE and you bother too much about accuracy. It's true that you can equal damage on mobs of level 75 from wednesday onwards, but except for Narakkalli where we have no real information (except for koreans switching to 1500 crit buffed) currently even Garden of Knowledge only (!) requires 1400 crit buffed. Moreover Accuracy increases and you can distribute 6 instead of 5 CP per level (as mentioned before). Moreover a high upgrade level of armour is recommended. I don't know what you wear, eventually Rune Hero, which would be fine since it does have offensive stats, but in the end you still don't gain that much from it.
      Therefore offensive stats along with +15 are recommended to gear up.

NamePvE-DefAttackCrit
      Ancient Parsha14,2%7040
      Holy Apollon7,9%6440
      Sacred Maze4,9%5635
      Prigga Legion Cutting-edge8,3%55n/a
      Prigga Legion Enhanced5,8%48n/a

These are the upcoming PvE sets along with Steadfest/Wise Apollon (no crit, but 6 atk on most parts and some PvE Def). The current level 75 AP stuff has the same stats as Holy Apollon by the way - just without the PvE defense.

Since I never used a greatsword much on gladiator it's a bit difficult to discuss it for me, but considering my templar who doesn't have Combat Preparation and is level 71 1200 isn't too much. Due to your focus on crit and probably other details which you didn't mention (accessories, wings, feather, CP distribution etc) you lose a lot of attack in the end. Probably above 250.
    • i have prigga cutting edge sword also, but not soulbinded yet. it's 75 but i need to wait next patch because i have other accounts with many mythic supplements
      I know I don't necesarily need the accu on att/accu. but the price is 20x less xD I will also +15 my current prigga dagger. Not sure yet if i will make it cutting due to levels. It's now 75 and after upgrading it's possibly lv 80.. and i don't use any more MSoLR anymore untill i get narakkelli weapon and the rest will be for 80 AP in future (untradable gear)

EDIT: thank you for your reply earlier
      Divine
    • Hey, im also wondering about new PVE gear. My stats isnt so high and still doing leveling...only lv71. But have to start from some point.
      Question is about which gear to aim for and what manastones. Currently i have Cutting edge Brest and pants with atk/hp stones and furios Apollon leather Gloves and pants with same atk/hp stones. Couldnt find decent price on old Apollon plate gear. All of the armor istn soulbound yet....

So for which gear to aim for? Prigga or New Apollon? What about old Apollon...it has less PVE def but has extra 3% and specific monster forms. Conditioning isnt big issue but i prefer to not spend on it....for example new Aplollon has it
    • Prigga got buffed stats in 5.6, makes it a slight better than upgraded Apollon (Holy Apollon)

Holy Apollon however soon will be very very cheap in broker, because GoK and MoK drop it already and you don't have to upgrade it anymore, just use it.

As for conditioning, do the daily Esterra/Nosra pvp quests and get Insignia of Honour. With those you can buy (for Elyos in Magos Landing, Asmo in Tokano Landing) Conditioning level 2 pack for 50 Insignia of Honour everyday. No need to waste Kinah on conditioning ever again.

Accessoires i'd go for Holy Apollon aswell.

I compared Holy Apollon Cloth gear to my 75 AP Cloth set, and they have exactly the same main stats and bonus stats, pretty sick pve set if you ask me, also for plates.
    • Click wrote:

Prigga got buffed stats in 5.6, makes it a slight better than upgraded Apollon (Holy Apollon)
      Well, for physical classes Prigga's mostly junk. It has a bit more PvE defense, but less Attack/Crit, therefore I wouldn't recommend it along with the fact that Holy Apollon is cheaper/easier to get and has no issues with level reductions since it's already 75 at max. It's simply the best gear for PvE if you don't use Lvl 75 for both or have the chance to get Fallusha (former Parsha) currently (which is indeed the best - see the table above).

Jasis wrote:

What about old Apollon...it has less PVE def but has extra 3% and specific monster forms.
      Old Apollon is just worse - better invest in conditioning (if it works with Insignias) since absolutely no one needs 3% on whatever warrior mob or such. These mobs are neither anywhere nor does it have to do anything with bosses you'll encounter.

Getting Power +6 manastones from the Luna Weekly is most likely the best idea along with a few accuracy stones (I needed one to reach the necessary stats, but it depends on the level, the gear, the weapons etc therefore I can hardly generalise it). If you have the chance to morph them up to 7 - do it. If not, use them anyway since you'll hardly need to focus on crit if you have a golden feather and some fine gear.

klapek wrote:

scrolls / food / selfbuff / 45 acc & power / idian (15/72/65)
      no landing buffs / candy
      Too much crit in my opinion considering you have no chanter, no candy and no 75 yet (more CP to distribute on Accuracy).
      I just switched my armour and came up with this:

(crit scroll only if I remember correctly)
      Depending on how much crit I need for the instance (1500 at max with chanter) I have 1474-1517 Atk with mostly Power 7 (and 2x Power 9, 2x Power 10, 1x Accuracy 10 and 1x Power 8) - so even if you settle for weaker Power stones or Accuracy you can still improve (if you overdo it up to ~1600 should be possible with Combat Preparation I guess).