Pve stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PapaSchultz wrote:

well if you have a good cleric and a good chanter with you prob you wont need much of elemental food but you cannot always rely on that
      Most instances don't require extraordinarly heal skills though (and yeah I am in fact often shocked how bad 99% of the clerics below 72 are - and even beyond that there are few good ones even if Healing Wave fixes some stuff - which is the reason why I'm often healing stuff and don't get to do it with gladiator) and it's doubted that elemental food's still helpful, but I didn't test it yet.

[NICK]yosefxx wrote:

i have this pole +15
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:101301426
      Is it good to combine it with 75 AP weapon?
      Not in my opinion. The offensive stats of Poles such as Bygone, Demise/Paradise, Prigga and Antriksha (lvl 77 stuff is worse though and lots of stuff became cheap nowadays, so why not a better one?!), which can be used to fuse them with AP are pretty similar. Most people would probably aim for Bygone in PvP because it's an extend - if you absolutely don't want that for whatever reason I'd go for AP+AP since it can be upgraded with 5.8. I don't know how difficult or easy it is on your server to lay your hands on Bygone, but keep in mind that 'generating' kinah has become quite easy with selling off supplements (~120m per week per account) as well as...

[NICK]yosefxx wrote:

and what should manastone stock it for pvp ? dont tell me expensive things PLZ
      like crit +8/attack +5 or Accuracy +7
      in my server each one cost 20kk
      How about crit strike +17/attack +2 ?
      ... you can easily get 90 HD stones +6 every 7 weeks per character if you visit the Luna Weekly and accept the quest beforehand. It's not that difficult or expensive to morph them to Power/Accuracy +7 and you could already gain some fine stats like that. You get enough Primeval Crafting Stones from destroying prototypes from Library/Garden too. Just the Spirit Stones of Eternity can be expensive sometimes. I guess people mostly use Accuracy/Power and Atk/Acc for offensive pvp stuff nowadays, but gladiator is not a cheap class after all.

[NICK]yosefxx wrote:

and advice for how to get spinel medals fast
      Raids, Tower of Challenge stage 20, Neviwind, SWB, all kind of Dreds etc.
      The most impatient people I know tend to buy them though.
    • Sirkka wrote:

it's doubted that elemental food's still helpful, but I didn't test it yet
      well i'm wondering the same. If used on its own wont make much of a difference, but together with other elemental def like elemental scrolls, word of prot or ele screen , ele ward etc it does stack as it chops of the same amount of fixed damage recieved and will feel stronger compared to the already recieved
      ele food is ~4% dmg reduction from elemental damage which is not that low after all
    • t0re wrote:

well i'm wondering the same. If used on its own wont make much of a difference, but together with other elemental def like elemental scrolls, word of prot or ele screen , ele ward etc it does stack as it chops of the same amount of fixed damage recieved and will feel stronger compared to the already recieved
      ele food is ~4% dmg reduction from elemental damage which is not that low after all
      True for PvP, but how much elemental damage do we have in PvE nowadays? It might've became something to forget about nowadays in regards of PvE.
    • 50% + of bosses of 5.x use elemental
      I'm judging from playing with my sorc coz i use ele ward extensively
      but as i said if the food is not combined at least with scroll u're not gonna feel that much difference

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• elemental protection is your best friend specially in Narakali

the first boss gives an attack of 18k damage, elemental food gives 6 % damage reduction= 1080 hp , scroll 10%= 1800hp , it's just the difference of staying alive or been dead.

same thing for Golmir +/-

anyway i've always seen plate boys in a yolo state of mind, it's not because you have 25-30k hp that you don't need to protect yourself and give cleric less work so he can focus on more fragile teammates

also in a group it's teamwork not just i don't care i have a cleric

cleric cant do anything and most of the time people die because of lack of reactivity or misplacement

so a bit less selfishness and take the damn ele food and scrolls
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

but this applies also to the original damaga and most classes have already ele defense + rounding, so at the end prob you 'feel'' 7%
      with chars being on 0 ele def and 0 mb (or equal mb/msup)
      yes i was surprised as well as i tought it should be 1:10 like to the other stats but aparently aion is aion after all
      ps its half, not most (cloths - 100 and temp - 30, chanter - 30?)

Nekosm wrote:

and the elemental def cap is 1150 right?
      how would u even reach that :D basic ele def + ele ward + ele scree + wop or joy + scroll + food is still only 870 :D lets say u got some from items but still not sure u can reach that high value :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().

• t0re wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

but this applies also to the original damaga and most classes have already ele defense + rounding, so at the end prob you 'feel'' 7%
      with chars being on 0 ele def and 0 mb (or equal mb/msup)yes i was surprised as well as i tought it should be 1:10 like to the other stats but aparently aion is aion after all
      ps its half, not most (cloths - 100 and temp - 30, chanter - 30?)

Nekosm wrote:

and the elemental def cap is 1150 right?
      how would u even reach that :D basic ele def + ele ward + ele scree + wop or joy + scroll + food is still only 870 :D lets say u got some from items but still not sure u can reach that high value :D
      aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/908
      :D
    • point taken :D ,sorc sleeps also give ele def ;D
      i remember how cool it was when i was pvping in akaron, so many times sorc sleep me and i and then start right away with flame spray or some big nuke and i still have stone skin and bam i got no dmg or smt like 30-40 :D
    • The stats are getting pretty ridiculous with Narakkalli nowadays...

Atk food, crit scroll, candy, idian, combat preparation...

Enough crit with either other candy, crit food, landing site buff or other feather assured since the instance is capped to 1400.
      It's still a Kroban necklace + (Holy) Apollon accessories, feather +6 atk/crit, Mighty Balaur Wings +15 and bracelet +7 though. I reached the point though were it's useless to put in more Power +7 (318 CP).
    • Sebivine wrote:

1400 crit is cap in narakkalli hardest mode?
      Well i guess none of us probably did Narakkalli HM, but it's definitely the case in EM/NM according to tests and since the Msupp doesn't change either I guess it's most likely always the same. Just the mechanics change a bit.

I will once I had the time, unfortunetly it takes forever to put gear into the russian calculator xD
    • Too bad it's the Gladiator sub forum, i would like to know if someone tested critspell cap on Ovel xD
      But the physical dps in our alliance say also the physical crit cap is around 1400 ~

As for hardmode, I still didn't see a video of any alliance doing Cursed Ovel, leave alone Suffering Ovel, successfully, I guess many can do it now but don't bother since you can farm all possible drops (except wings?!?) with easy mode and the correct side quests.

@Sirkka is that Fallusha Dagger / Luminiels Sword combo?
    • Click wrote:

@Sirkka is that Fallusha Dagger / Luminiels Sword combo?
      I'm Asmodian so it's Peitan, but technically it's correct. I don't see a reason to get a Prigga or Holy Apollon sword instead since I doubt it changes much (and probably just consumes my apes...).

Here we have one alliance doing the NM boss successfully (and I've been with them once, but since it were less ppl and they had to leave they only tried once that time), but many don't see the reason to do it - me neither. One guy made a video about it: youtube.com/watch?v=WB-zT0wdXYE
      My cleric who has like 1070 CS has a 50% rate critting on Shureik and I think I read about the possible cap somewhere, don't remember it now though unfortunetly.

@Sebivine
      aiondb.ru/tools/equipment/2421/