"Fregion, Padmarashka, Miren, Grendal!"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm blind and death or there was no advertising of new servers anywhere? Is it openly aimed at luring players from already not so active servers? Or did Gamforge got impression that servers getting more active looking at numbers? (which is obviously like 300 logins per day on alts for sieges on both sides of faction)
    • Click wrote:

No fcks given, no feedback taken into consideration, new server open tomorrow, suck it up. Gameforge 2017 ~ how to ruin aion further. To be continued.

Ps: how do you all like that nothing for tomorrow's maintenance mentioning a new integrated server xD
      You are not the person they are looking for feedback. As I said, people who already play on old servers are not the target for these new servers. If you think otherwise you probably also think the moon landing was fake

No integrated server for me it means that I won't play on the new server, simple. Why would I wanna start and get rolfstomped by 75 +15, makes no sense. 90 % of Aion is integrated servers when it comes to PvP
    • Ternezia wrote:

Who are the target then?
      People like me, who are stupid enough to try it again for the nostalgia feeling:p
      Publicity is always best done by the players themselves..
      The forum fallacy: Believing that a tiny fraction of the player base, namely the forum users, represent the whole aion community.

Explanation: Some forum users are a bunch of raging and flaming trolls, who are very disagreeable, while the average aion player simply doesn't give
      a fck about what is discussed on the forum.

aioninfo.com/online/
      server cap: 5500

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

Click wrote:

No fcks given, no feedback taken into consideration, new server open tomorrow, suck it up. Gameforge 2017 ~ how to ruin aion further. To be continued.

Ps: how do you all like that nothing for tomorrow's maintenance mentioning a new integrated server xD
      You are not the person they are looking for feedback. As I said, people who already play on old servers are not the target for these new servers. If you think otherwise you probably also think the moon landing was fake
      No integrated server for me it means that I won't play on the new server, simple. Why would I wanna start and get rolfstomped by 75 +15, makes no sense. 90 % of Aion is integrated servers when it comes to PvP
      Is that why they put announcements for new servers on each of the current servers? If not people already playing then who is the target? Surely not new people because there is almost zero marketing for it. Only people rerolling are the ones who long quit and ones currently playing.

But if there is no instanced server only for new servers it is truly pointless to reroll indeed.
    • anemsalok wrote:

Q: Will the old Servers be matched with the new ones in cross server activities?
      A: Pangaea will be separate between the new servers and the old ones. Splitting the other activities is sadly more complicated and for the beginning, the old and new servers will be matched there. We are however already working on a solution for this as well and the plan is to separate these activities as soon as possible.
      so basically :

"hey old players, come spend money on the new servers cuz we're gonna do our best not to let other old players bash you into oblivion. you only have to be patient. we promise not to fail this as so much other things we promised those fails are all in the past and we have changed, trust us!"

thanks but NO!
      Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
    • Fade wrote:

anemsalok wrote:

Q: Will the old Servers be matched with the new ones in cross server activities?
      A: Pangaea will be separate between the new servers and the old ones. Splitting the other activities is sadly more complicated and for the beginning, the old and new servers will be matched there. We are however already working on a solution for this as well and the plan is to separate these activities as soon as possible.
      so basically :
      "hey old players, come spend money on the new servers cuz we're gonna do our best not to let other old players bash you into oblivion. you only have to be patient. we promise not to fail this as so much other things we promised those fails are all in the past and we have changed, trust us!"

thanks but NO!
      Knowing GF they will never gonna separate them from us. Which is a good thing - easy wins :)
    • Nagrio wrote:

But now... You pay a few hundred/thousand € and you can have best gear with full enchant and best manastones with no problem PVE and PVP too
      which u can get from ingame as well :|
      5.0 was the best thing that could've happen to normal players.

[NICK]zipacna wrote:

GF could host servers in respective language areas
      How exactly UK is the "language area" of europe? wth are u talking about. The servers are international , not uk
    • Well .. If there was a separate integrated server it could be worth starting over .. But now i can't find single reason of this new 4 servers ... The one thing i don't get is why they rushed so much with this. They could try to be fully prepared and then offer us a fair fresh start .. idk man im confused .. no logic in this .. as much as im trying to understand .. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Its gonna be so lame , i don't find joy in killing under geared ppl idk about you guys .. :S :D
    • t0re wrote:

which u can get from ingame as well
      5.0 was the best thing that could've happen to normal players.
      I´m mainly talking about brakeable gear, yes you can obtain it from game (Best pve armor very easy) but still... Brakeable gear... this feature make this game more P2W, but still you need minimal +7/8 manastones in PVE gear, And that's a costly affair, manastones, supplements all power to enchant gear, this game is possible play free but, only on NC and RU aion, bcs GF nerf almost all options to get this free
      If GF delete selectable manastones , supplements, all power and Holy Serums from Luna or tower, Then free players there have really big problem.
      Yes, in 5.6 100% succes from +0 to +15 with supp and all power, but sources to get this free, It's not too much and it takes a lot of time
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
    • the more i listen to those poor guys in that live stream on the topic of new servers, the more i wonder which one of those 3 got ganked at the entrance in fire temple, and woke up having nightmares about it and decided it's a good idea to create new servers for new players so that this would not happen to them....

gameforge should be known az "zombies ate our brains"....
      Living is easy.. with eyes closed.