Cleric Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cleric Questions

I am levelling a cleric for my gf (i am an assassin)

Is cleric compatible duo with assassin? i was thinking to have a ranger+sin duo (DPS overdose) but that wouldnt it make us harder to join parties due to being only DPS (problem of getting same gear isnt problem for us) so i asked her to level a cleric(everyone likes cleric in party dont they?) so that we can get in groups as dps+heal package....

What is better for cleric?? (PVP)
      mace/shield or staff?

Magic Accuracy manastones(till cleric reaches the soft cap) or HP/Magic resist mana stones(DPS wud be too low with this set wudnt it?)

And please give some general PvP tips for cleric....

And i am ready to reroll to other class if compatible with cleric(ranger, gladiator, Templar) except magic classes..

If ranger+sin is good duo then she doesnt minds being a ranger too....

We like both PvE and PvP

///Nirakan: moved thread here from general discussions
    • Hi,
      cleric is pretty good class. It is suitable for every duo - sin + cler in your case. Keep in mind that cler is the hardest class for dressing - it needs several sets and weapons. For healing you need set with Healing Boost stats. For what i've seen one option is this one from Vasharti (Rentus HM ) and other option is Apolon set. Till you get the Apolon set you can use something else.
      For support cler you need as much HP as you can gain. So fill your support set with Health +5 and upper manastones, HP +95 and composite manastones HP +95 / MP +47, HP +95 / Block +13 and etc... For support cleric you need mace and shield combination.
      So basically for PVE you'll need 2 sets - one filled with Health Manastones and HP and you can combine these with healing boost or Agility for Concentration that your healing won't be often interrupted by mobs. 2-nd set for PVE is the dps set - use Magic Boost manastones or Knowledge. And for PVE for the beginning Rune Hero set with Rune Hero Magic Staff. For my alt cler i have fused Rune Hero magic Staff with the 65 lvl PVP staff from Reshanta with Insignia of Honour. The problem these days is that clerics do not have so much choices for magic staffs.
      For PVP the cleric will need atleast two sets - both with Mace and shield.
      First PVP set is like the healing set - use Health +6 +7 and up manastones, shield enchanted at least to +15. This way you'll have enough HP and Block - the Block is the desired target. atleast you have to have 5200+ Block this is the minimum.
      Second PVP set should be for Magic Resist - basic Will +6 and up and Magic Resist Manastones.
      for all support sets the cler won't need to make any dps , so to increase the stats , use the weapon slots for support manastones too...
    • nodeone wrote:

or what i've seen one option is this one from Vasharti (Rentus HM ) and other option is Apolon set
      worth it healing boost sets:
      tac officer (arena 55 pve, nice for starting - has nice hp as well)
      6slotted runadium
      6slotted rentus hm
      katalamize(doesnt matter from which set the piece is - for healing u dont need set bonus)
      Makarna(same like katalamize
      Apollon (the version with healing boost, however enchanting here is comlicated and pricy so unless u are uber rich i wouldnt recomend that)

health +5 stones are not rly worth it , better use the cheaper version (hp 95 or 100), if u want to use health hd stones +6 or higher.

Cler can be duo with everything, just bare in mind when u are blinking while playing with sin coz if u go and blink when u are low hp cler might loose u from target just before casting flash or saving grace which may result in your death
    • I went for Apollon. No Kata runs (at least haven't seen much during the last few months). The good thing about Apollon set is that you can afford it even as casual player, just farm enough kinah and gradually buy the materials for it. The RNG gods were benevolent and I received a 75 lvl Apollon chest :)

I am kinda fan of Apollon set and will enchant it.
    • nodeone wrote:

it's impossible nowdays to complete these sets
      what sets? u dont need to complete anything, u can mix them all up 1 part from each lets say

nodeone wrote:

after this patch the item should be dropped at their final state - upgraded
      yesterday got we got 5 full pieces from garden so ye the rollable are full and the box ones are the prototype - i got full ring from jotun i believe and tunic from piton
    • LoK GoK and MoK all drop prototype boxes and 100% random upgraded armor part(s) from the specific bosses.
      In MoK first boss we got Holy Apollon Polearm yesterday for example, some upgraded Helm and stuff.
      Pretty cool tbh but you need those, since the failrate of enchanting is high now and apes only proc +1. On the other hand you can make 1 armor part +15 every week pretty easy by just doing LoK and GoK 4 runs. If you do them on alts even more.
    • t0re wrote:

nodeone wrote:

it's impossible nowdays to complete these sets
      what sets? u dont need to complete anything, u can mix them all up 1 part from each lets say

nodeone wrote:

after this patch the item should be dropped at their final state - upgraded
      yesterday got we got 5 full pieces from garden so ye the rollable are full and the box ones are the prototype - i got full ring from jotun i believe and tunic from piton
      I was talking about Kata and Makarna sets... How often Makarna is visited nowdays?
      Kata - there is still some groups ... but is pointless as it's easy but it still pure rng what drop youl have at the end...