Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

i have problem with one issue in aion. Yesterday i wanted to enter boss room in instance ele lab and 2x time i got error (game client stop working - i can choose if send the error and then restart game). So today i want go kroban and at the start where si the door i just want enter and again the same error like yesterday. Anyone why i have these errors ??? Unfortunately i forget make screenshot.

Thanks,
    Tomas
  • [NICK]xaen wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Is anyone noticed how stupid animation rangers have while putting traps ? Is that a bug ?
    Rangers animation is fine for putting traps down, you need to be more specific in what you are on about.

Okay - Rangers looks like idiots while putting traps since 5.6. The animation is completely changed
  • Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]xaen wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Is anyone noticed how stupid animation rangers have while putting traps ? Is that a bug ?
    Rangers animation is fine for putting traps down, you need to be more specific in what you are on about.
    Okay - Rangers looks like idiots while putting traps since 5.6. The animation is completely changed
    I think your imagination has gone wild here i see no difference in the animation, we as rangers have always looked like tools when it comes to using traps.
  • [NICK]xaen wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]xaen wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

I think your imagination has gone wild here i see no difference in the animation, we as rangers have always looked like tools when it comes to using traps.
    OK so ...lets make this clear. This is not a discussion with you, its reporting a bug. I dont give a nyerk what you are seeing and what do you think my imagination is. I spoke with few rangers in game and they confirmed that the animation is different and I reported it.
  • Ashandarey wrote:

OK so ...lets make this clear. This is not a discussion with you, its reporting a bug. I dont give a nyerk what you are seeing and what do you think my imagination is. I spoke with few rangers in game and they confirmed that the animation is different and I reported it.
    So then the conversation went south and now it gives you the right to be rude towards some one, i shall rephrase it seems fine to me is that more appropriate? or did your ego get a little hurt from me challenging you on something.
  • Today, I got my first "send log" issue. I did a completely fine run in elemental lab, but when I teleported to the boss room the game froze and stopped responding so it closed. I have already deleted the entire Aion reg file in HKEY_Current User and also the .cfg files in the client folder a few days ago so the laungher will restore them from the beginning and I had no crashes during siege since then. Now, it's during an instance.
    "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
  • So regarding the NPC in Magos (Jakus(Insignia of Honour NPC)) I have been told there is a bug with him it is currently not resetting the purchase of the conditioning and Augmentation bundles or have these been changed from daily to weekly?

Each of the items say it will reset at 10 AM.
  • Randomly and speaking in name of others to. Sometimes siege when it starts to be zergy, when i join aod booom client, lok client evrytime i do it, garden piton when he change form crash again 2/3 this week, when change map again but ofc randomly. And yea i run always duo client because if i crash, i can join fast again Its just someting is fishy after 5.6 and ofc i tried to fix it but...so gf try to find a solution. Tnx
  • And whre is some kind of apology ?

After 5.6, really lot of ppl have more crashes,and it´s not on player side but on game side.
    Again, GF do something wrong during 5.6 maintenance, and do as nothing, no apology, no information, no comments about this case

Before 5.6 update, i got sometime 1 crash during siege, but now i get lot of crashes, everywhere, everytime,
    Yesterday.... i got 7 crashes in arena, and today 5 crashes on instances and openworld.
    And in Thursday, i start game and after 20 mins ? ( i think) i got crash, this is not normal !

E: But you know, doesen´t matter on game technical side, mainly is that aionshop working fine (for GF) ^^
    Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nagrio ().