Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Hello,

    Whenever a problem like that is reported, it is indeed sent to the technical team and they will try to investigate and see what the problem can possibly be in order to fix it.
    If you don't have any feedback from them, don't hesitate to ask again. Please be aware when you make such reports that they need as many details as you can provide. They will usually ask you for additional information.

    I can't say about this specific case but generally, if you don't have an update on your ticket, it means that it has been reported and investigated but they can't find the reason behind the problem.

    Regarding the crashes, I know for sure that it is a matter of great concern right now and our technical team is working hard to try to improve the situation.

    Please keep reporting such issues as the data you can provide is very useful to us.

    We are very sorry that some of you are experiencing such crashes or performance issue and will do our best to improve the situation in the future.
  • Galeas wrote:

    Hello,

    Whenever a problem like that is reported, it is indeed sent to the technical team and they will try to investigate and see what the problem can possibly be in order to fix it.
    If you don't have any feedback from them, don't hesitate to ask again. Please be aware when you make such reports that they need as many details as you can provide. They will usually ask you for additional information.

    I can't say about this specific case but generally, if you don't have an update on your ticket, it means that it has been reported and investigated but they can't find the reason behind the problem.

    Regarding the crashes, I know for sure that it is a matter of great concern right now and our technical team is working hard to try to improve the situation.

    Please keep reporting such issues as the data you can provide is very useful to us.

    We are very sorry that some of you are experiencing such crashes or performance issue and will do our best to improve the situation in the future.
    Thanks for a detailed response!
  • It's the first time I go over 50% in gold star energy, so I haven't noticed it before. The code didn't apply and stayed as text.
    Files
    "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
  • Another replace me crash. red boxes appearing, send log comes up, pointing to shaders file making a request but causing a rendering issue, access violation. Followed by error from windows stating Aion caused runtime to terminate in an unexpected manner. Was still able to use chat, until I logged out to relog back in.

    I already deleted the shader cache file yesterday.

    Still seeing the columns of what looks like steam around my character sometimes when I log in and this does not go away.
  • Can you please fix your nyerking client, both myself and my partner have continious performance issues at Sieges.

    Put all our settings to low, turn off most effects and enable siege optimisation and we still get client freezes, screen freezes and 1 FPS... No other game do I need to do this with.

    I've already made countless tickets to support, linked my DxDaig and system information more times than I count.

    People saying even support it's your system no it's not. I have an i5-7300HQ, 16GB of Kingston DDR4 RAM, GTX 960M 4GB GPU... not to mention a 256GB SSD and 1TB Firecuda HD.

    Aion is the only game I have to constantly reduce graphics to crap quality, just to get 30 FPS. I can play TERA at 60 FPS on High... so what's the problem?

    Even BDO runs at 60 FPS on High... and that is very system harsh as it's a newer release.

    So why is it, even with everything reduced on Aion at sieges including SHIFT + F12 ... can't even get 1 FPS... What the actual f*ck?!
  • The problem is that this ancient client is not built for multithreading. I have an octocore i7 which runs anything without any problems, yet Aion gets heavy frame drops in Esterra, sieges and any other place where many effects are happening. During this time the CPU is still under same load, no scaling whatsoever. Only upside of this is that I can 12 clients without any system performance loss.
    For a single client you're best off with a high base clock speed dual core. Even quad-core is not optimal; my old rig has a 6700K which has better performance for Aion than my current one, which annihilates it in anything else (lol).
  • The weekend invasion is bugged. Sometimes there's no reward. It's a known bug since September 13th. According to RU region 4gameforum.com/threads/651277/page-8#post-9228454
    The bug isn't fixed yet, but we spoke with NCSoft and seems they've figured out how to fix it. We're waiting for the mini-patch at the moment. Until then, we'll be sending the missing rewards manually via mail every Monday.
    Any chance it will be fixed in EU soon? Any chance we can get our missing Minionite
  • esset23 wrote:

    The weekend invasion is bugged. Sometimes there's no reward. It's a known bug since September 13th. According to RU region 4gameforum.com/threads/651277/page-8#post-9228454
    The bug isn't fixed yet, but we spoke with NCSoft and seems they've figured out how to fix it. We're waiting for the mini-patch at the moment. Until then, we'll be sending the missing rewards manually via mail every Monday.
    Any chance it will be fixed in EU soon? Any chance we can get our missing Minionite
    you can obtain the missing minionites from RNG bundles in the Aion shop, I doubt Gameforge will send reimbursement surveys cuz they're way too lazy to figure out who took part etc over the past 7 weeks.i doubt they can even check what happened 2 weeks ago.
  • esset23 wrote:

    The weekend invasion is bugged. Sometimes there's no reward. It's a known bug since September 13th. According to RU region 4gameforum.com/threads/651277/page-8#post-9228454
    The bug isn't fixed yet, but we spoke with NCSoft and seems they've figured out how to fix it. We're waiting for the mini-patch at the moment. Until then, we'll be sending the missing rewards manually via mail every Monday.
    Any chance it will be fixed in EU soon? Any chance we can get our missing Minionite
    I think and i bet that for EU is an exception, i mean it´s not a bug but a “Balance“
    Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
  • petorr89 wrote:

    hey idk if this is the same for all but the insignia of honor merchant wont sell me the condition for days now but it is supposed to be a daily cd no? asmo grendal
    It's a known issue. Sadly, NC has not provided a fix for it yet.

    Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

    If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • I don't know if it would help you, but the NPC won't sell the conditioning/augmenting item if you already have one in your inventory/pets. I was wondering about this for some time too, and when I put all those conditioning items in my warehouse (i had them in a pet before), the item could be bought from the NPC.
  • Erik wrote:

    Fregion wrote:

    petorr89 wrote:

    hey idk if this is the same for all but the insignia of honor merchant wont sell me the condition for days now but it is supposed to be a daily cd no? asmo grendal
    It's a known issue. Sadly, NC has not provided a fix for it yet.
    Has GF requested a fix yet?
    Yes

    Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

    If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • Again after landing in Magos landing and clicking to go outside. Client crash with send log box.

    Crash Info : Shaders/Cache/CGPShaders/CGRCAion_MonFrostedRefr$D3D9_PS20$Fog.cgps
    [(7916 :MultiThread) 2017/10/14 16:56:21]: =======================
    an Access Violation in module Unknown at 001b:cdcdcdcd.
    exception handler called in the AION Server.
    start at 2017/10/14 14:57:48

    In the crash info line it the word that may be relevant is ... Fog

    I have been seeing this many times on my characters and others. Seems an effect of teleportation.. a coloumn of fog/steam around the player it must be easy to replicate the issue because it happens many times during my playing time and I need to go to character screen and back in to remove it, it is too hard on the eyes to try and ignore it.