Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In rift of oblivion. got on the lift to go up to Orkia tower top, started to go up and character fell down through the floor of the lift. Got out and stepped back onto it, again, went up a little way then fell through the floor down to the bottom again. The floor of the lift is still there and it is still going up and down but your character falls through the floor.

Came out, took off the earth transform, put on fire transform thinking some kind of change would unbug it, but no.

Never had this happen before.
  • Five minutes ago we were doing Shugo Imperial tomb on Atriksha server and after first wave fairies (those 3 mobs that spawn on the upper platform) did not spawn neither any other mob. We waited for some time, no mobs appeared. I have never heard or seen anything like this in any instance. Anyone ever had this?
  • Hi, I cant buy powerful enhancement lv2, greater aug lv2, powerful blessed aug lv2 from then npc Edegar in tokanu landing. It says the items are sold out for the day, but im positive i havent bought any of them.
  • Adam wrote:

Hi, I cant buy powerful enhancement lv2, greater aug lv2, powerful blessed aug lv2 from then npc Edegar in tokanu landing. It says the items are sold out for the day, but im positive i havent bought any of them
    "sold out" - to your faction , not only to you . Try to buy it next week
  • [NICK]arykas wrote:

Adam wrote:

Hi, I cant buy powerful enhancement lv2, greater aug lv2, powerful blessed aug lv2 from then npc Edegar in tokanu landing. It says the items are sold out for the day, but im positive i havent bought any of them
    so the whole asmodian faction can only buy 1 per week? :D Aion0003.jpg
  • Adam wrote:

[NICK]arykas wrote:

Adam wrote:

so the whole asmodian faction can only buy 1 per week? :D Aion0003.jpg
    I doubt it's like that, because if it was they would be sold out every week as soon as it refreshes. It's a known bug that doesn't allow you to buy it. It happened to me a couple of times and to a few people that wrote it in lfg.
    "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    - cue Big Nerf in 5.6

The post was edited 1 time, last by illidan ().

• I don't know if it's been reported before, but ever since i returned to the game a few weeks ago, i've seen this typo and for something this minor should've been fixed ages ago, no?
  • Dajova wrote:

I don't know if it's been reported before, but ever since i returned to the game a few weeks ago, i've seen this typo and for something this minor should've been fixed ages ago, no?

Same here, it's just Gameforge being lazy again, nothing out of the ordinary move on :D
    "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
  • I don't think we have another localization update scheduldged before 5.8 so it's most likely going to be fixed along with the next patch.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • dave92 wrote:

Game crashed with Sendlog
    Shaders/Cache/CGPShaders/CGRCAion_CharTransform$D3D9_PS11$NoFog$MRTD.cgps
    Only in the "Infected tonnel (crescent guild)"
    everyday(((
    @Fregion

Are they any closer to finding the cause of these crashes? I have them every day too, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. only seems to hit when I am in main town Esterra. At first I thought it was just because it was so busy and with all the special effects that are left around people, like the column of fog that is around everyone that logs into the town after me, sometimes on me too when I spawn in esterra when logging in. I have been monitoring my memory, cpu and gpu usage and although the gpu is spiking at 100% and memory at 80% I have had times when I have logged in two clients on the computer and total memory in the combined use is much higher than the memory usage when I have these crashes.

The crash has two error popups, one for game send log and another from my computer to advise aion has requested runtime to close in an unusual way.

Event viewer notes an application error at the time of the crash giving the faulting module as the bin32/CEF/libcef.dll

Is there any way I can help with this? I have deleted shader cache and run the check file at log in, turned all graphics and shaders down, but still the crashes continue. This only happened after the 5.6 update.
  • I haven't looked through most of this thread, was the bug solved the aion can't be found in the drive bug?

I still experience it on every alt when I venture into sanctum and approach the middle.

It only occurs when you approach the centre of sanctum so I am assuming it's something that is missing which should be there, or error in coding for something that is there.