Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mika wrote:

I didn't contact the support because honestly, they either tell me to ask on forum or "thanks for the information we will look into it" answer but they never get back to me with something useful. I can give it a shot but I am afraid they don't even know what I'm talking about, I don't want to be rude but I've been playing this game since 2009 and I have over 100 tickets in my support account with Gameforge and never once they were able to reply properly to a technical question / problem about the game, aside from wrong skinned items or destroyed items by mistake.... :|

randomforumuser wrote:

for instance, they could get some people that actually knew (and even better: played) aion before their job as supporter

Contacting support and expecting a serious answer is like a last push in an already lost war. For me most of the answers was the bla bla copy paste ones that not only doesnt help you but they irritates you even more (since the fact that a person is contacting support means that actually has a problem). But there were situations like the deleted items @Mika mentioned that in such cases support can help, but their general lack of game's names / keywords is more than obvious. I remember specific in past i accidently sold in npc some casting speed scrolls and conctact support to revive them. My mistake was that i took for granted that they knew what a casting speed scroll is and i just said to them like this. They said they had trouble and couldn't find the scrolls, until only when i screencapped the scroll item and send it to them to see that their name is actually "awakening" instead of "casting speed" (i guess they tried to search the item with the name "casting speed" and ofcourse such item doesn't exist. :D )

This is a genral tip for everyone who contacting suport: Be riddiculously specific in problem description.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • The problem is, which isn’t actually a problem, those support guys do not only work as support for Aion but probably for a ton of other games. In their defence, they can’t know everything into detail and rely on very specific information when you open support ticket. But this defence goes for 1st level support only, 2nd level support I agree should have a bit more game Knowledge, 3rd level should play the game and have in depth knowledge.
    • Click wrote:

The problem is, which isn’t actually a problem, those support guys do not only work as support for Aion but probably for a ton of other games. In their defence, they can’t know everything into detail and rely on very specific information when you open support ticket. But this defence goes for 1st level support only, 2nd level support I agree should have a bit more game Knowledge, 3rd level should play the game and have in depth knowledge.
      agree - a first level support should make a first check on your issues and assign accordingly respectively ask for more information if it's not clear yet
      and there the problem starts: language issues - I would just write it in my own mothertongue and in english, they should be able to make sense out of it (they do have supporters for all the supported client languages) - the better you know the language the higher the odds that there wont be any misunderstandings

a "I kaput item give back" won't bring you anywhere - you are best off if you add as much information (account name is logged with your email) in the initial ticket - and best add screenshots, correct names etc - the closer you can narrow it down, the higher the chances that it will be solved

and be aware, the more complex the issue, the longer it will take to solve it

(fml I'm doing this job way too long already... and no, not for gameforge)
    • Not sure if this is a 5.6 problem but I just noticed it:

Cursecloud description is wrong, it says it inflicts WATER damage, when in reality the damage is EARTH

However if you enchant the skill, for some reason it shows the proper element:

You can also check on the databases, its only under ENGLISH gameforge translation that is wrong. NA translation and Italian, Spanish, French and German translations all say "Earth" damage

aioncodex.com/en/skill/3794/?sl=1

If you change to any other language it will say earth ^