Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

All kinah rewards are reduced
      New godstone bundle is replaced with old godstone bundle
      +8 manastone selectable bundle is removed
      +7 manastone selectable bundle is replaced with +7 random bundle
      175 mighty supplements are replaced with FOOD
      You started so good, Daeva care, blabla. Then you drop a bomb such as this one.

Let me just sum up a few points why this is a stupid decision and we should have the same drop table as the original one;

• Korea added a choosable +7 and +8 manastone bundle here. Why?
      Balancing defensive stats such as magic suppresion and magic resist. Does GF even realise how imbalanced these stats are currently? No, they dont.
      It's 5.6 for nyerk sake; gear evolves, stats evolve; How are you supposed to counter the insane MS and MR stats without knowledge and accuracy manastones? with the crappy +7 stones?

Pls GF, you're not smarter than the rest of the world, devs add things for a reason; Even with this in the game, you need 7 weeks for 1 +10 manastone on 1 character.

• Supplements. You already removed all the supplement sources from the game [akaron bm exchange]. This way of getting supps stayed in the game in all other regions. Only GF removed it,
      Now we have a game breaking feature that allows ppl to not break their gear while using supplements. And you remove the pitiful 175 supplements from the tower? wthell ? Do you want people to quit the game? How do you expect people to play the game like this? By paying 200kk x15 to enchant 1 item ? Are you for real ? You can't just rob the players of any chance at gearing up without spending at your insanely overpriced cashshop.

I'm aware they said on the stream that the changes maybe arent final, but the game can't afford losing the above items from the tower. It's vital for game progress and game survival. This isn't some Luna shop you can modify as you want.

board.de.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=196994#post196994 german complain thread, sumup ppl are pissed af, as everyone should be.

Have some respect to your playerbase, GF.
    • Sure man tower of challenge Nerf was unintended we DEMAND Yu put same rewards as NA and Russia have same applies for weekly Luna YU CANT run the community over so many times and we keep silent...CAUSE HAD ENOUGH
    • Yes this is definetly unfair, we always end up with a nerfed version of the game (talk about luna?)...and food really... this is a joke! Less kinahs, less rewards, and replacement of the best reward with lame rewards yeah Great Job... :dislike:

:nothingtoseehere:

Have some respect to your playerbase, GF.
      More than 1000 Guides already online and a database :D!
      Website - Facebook - Twitter

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elano ().

• Personally think they have nerfed the ways of getting the Mythical Supplements too much already, let us at least have this.... and the Kinah cost to replace the supplements is just rediculous, really hope they will rethink these things properly...
    • What the hell is happening? Considering they removed the NPC in Akaron base and the exchanger in Pangaea...why did we even get this nerf? And not only the supplements, even the kinah, EXP and overall everything is nerfed.

And the kinah cost during upgrading for a 100% as we saw right now on stream..200kk per enchantment? How is that healthy for the community? I hope that price was just because it was shown on a GF test server.
    • lukuh wrote:

What the hell is happening? Considering they removed the NPC in Akaron base and the exchanger in Pangaea...why did we even get this nerf? And not only the supplements, even the kinah, EXP and overall everything is nerfed.

And the kinah cost during upgrading for a 100% as we saw right now on stream..200kk per enchantment? How is that healthy for the community? I hope that price was just because it was shown on a GF test server.
      It's the price you pay when you don't have supplements... and obviously we don't have the right to have them IG in EU.... they just got removed from our new dungeon...! YaY!
      More than 1000 Guides already online and a database :D!
      Website - Facebook - Twitter
    • meh when it comes to greedy gameforge nothing surprises me anymore
      i have expected from them to screw their players over
      lol at the random +7 manastone, after they removed the +8 one they could ATLEAST leave the +7 selectable but no even that would be too much according to gameforge lol...speechless.
    • What a mess, well I guess it's been decided, I won't return to Aion or to the new servers.

No integrated server, tower nerfed... and they are talking nonsense, and no master server either. Saying that a master server would not bring old players back but rather drain main server is hilarious, because old players who quit want to experience nostalgia mostly. So a master server, serves its purpose better than 4 new official like servers. I think the 4 new servers will do exactly what they want to avoid with a master server.

Also rewarding ppl who get first 65/75 or whatever, that's pretty much rewarding p2w cash cows more so

The future does not look bright, oh well, was a nice hope.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]n00b ().

• Best reason why nerf things, bcs its for gf unbalanced. oh jesus, today.. is too much for me really

Did you notice that? i mean when nic talking about it that two is looks nervous, And their expression on the face its say, what are you talking about , nic, lol

Am I the only ones? Who does it feel too ?
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nagrio ().

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

What a mess, well I guess it's been decided, I won't return to Aion or to the new servers.

No integrated server, tower nerfed
      integrated server isnt that bad, it has good and bad points.
      at least ppl from new server can spam the neviwind canyon once they reach 66+ for example.
      dont see the reason why u wouldnt reroll on the new server just becuase of the tower nerf.
      not like u have any use for the manastones the first months :)
      anyway, its ur decision.
    • that was the lamest excuse for nerfing the rewards ever possible - to balance the game....

analyze as much as you want, zombies, and change as if you see fit, but you can analyze and change after release too, instead of changing something that might prove to be optimal.
      Living is easy.. with eyes closed.