Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• t0re wrote:

rly?? U dont seem to understand that ALL games are made for profit, no1 will spend 2 years+ making something for free
      Yeah you have right, they make a game for profit,
      But still, developer have care about players and doesen´t mean what kind of game it is.

But his point it´s, this game is p2w more and more, and GF make it worse
      We have care from NC, adding new feature, good and bad but then it fall into the GF hand and from snail it´s apocalypse
      NC have care about players, but GF have minimal care
      GF do totaly minimal for the game but, have biggest claims.
      E: GF care about players only when they do something wrong and players is very upset and angry.
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.
    • Nagrio wrote:

GF do totaly minimal for the game but, have biggest claims.
      i have to disagree. GF do care. Problem is they are doing it wrong! Instead of going on asumptions they need to actually have either REAL aion players at GF that can vouch for the changes w/o a doubt or consult with players and by players i mean only top tier long term players that might have at least a clue what they're talking about(and i mean from all servers both factions to be most objective). The thing is they dont have such a structure or anything close to it. And this is why its always like "umbrella after rain"(its expression we use in Bulgaria for when something is done after it was needed earlier)
    • @t0re

I agree in all what you wrote.
      I understand, it´s impossible do something right with ppl what does not even know what is „Enchanting“
      They should do something like NC do,(I mean this) Aion0036.jpgSomething like, vote tab with Proposals from GF and try to set that (I don´t know) mabye only for account what is active more than 1 year or vote possible only once per IP or something.
      E: Or something on forums, not only for daeva care, but for all decision what they want do.
    • Nagrio 90% of the ppl that came form NA to here are extremely bad coz they have no clue how fast the game actually is - thats 1st. 2nd NA in general has kids playing model - give and give and give untill there's nothing to play for - my own friends that are there already stopped playing coz they got max gear super fast , they played a bit pvp only and got bored right after and stopped to log there. Its not the way to handle a game either. At times GF makes lil poopi but lets say little over what they give us would be the "golden state" of healthy servers - if they manage to make some actual communication with us (players) there will be super good. As for gold packs - its always been the better alternative than NA's free to play "we dont give a nyerk how ruined the servers by bots will be"
    • Well you see i have a different experience. Played on NA and EU and Na players are considerably better than EU players skill wise. Eu players are way better geared but that must be because i was better geared on NA than iam here still, but skill wise? Nah not even close. NA have some players like Vinley who are just great, iam on Deyla and i havent met any player that good yet. Geared to some insanity yeah but good nah.
    • gothicsammy wrote:

Well you see i have a different experience. Played on NA and EU and Na players are considerably better than EU players skill wise. Eu players are way better geared but that must be because i was better geared on NA than iam here still, but skill wise? Nah not even close. NA have some players like Vinley who are just great, iam on Deyla and i havent met any player that good yet. Geared to some insanity yeah but good nah.
      Cause most skilled players dont play this p2w :nothingtoseehere: anymore

Censored.
      Consider yourself warned.

- Fregion

• @Judai
      To be good, you don´t need only skill, but very good gear and to get very good gear, you must be p2w, because doesen´t matter on your skill when someone one-shot u or kill in 3 seconds.
      Exist really many games where matter only on your skill, that´s maybe reason, why ppl leaving and don´t have much new players
    • t0re wrote:

Ishzark wrote:

This isn't a game made for fun, it's made for profit
      rly?? U dont seem to understand that ALL games are made for profit, no1 will spend 2 years+ making something for free
      Don't be so sure about that... I've seen plenty of games made for entertainment and not profit.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    • Reason why GF greed ruins the game:

Korea NCsoft made bags in Tower selectable because:
      They WANTED PEOPLE to gear in BALANCE why?
      Because if random MS:
      Agility +10 cost (in case we get 100% sups in VR) 100 mil kinah
      Accuracy +10 cost (in case we get 100% sups in VR) 2 BILLION kinah

(similar with will +10 manastones)

Thus accuracy +7 = agility +10 in cost
      This is NOT reasonable!! People will set in str res sets cheap....to counter a mere 3-4 bil set....one will need 50-60 billion

^^^ thats why tower MS bags must be selectable....
    • maximos31 wrote:

Reason why GF greed ruins the game:

Because if random MS:

This is NOT reasonable!! People will set in str res sets cheap....to counter a mere 3-4 bil set....one will need 50-60 billion

I think we all realized till now that most of the people/classes cant finish even half of the Tower. Running luna weekly with 7 alts tho, after 7 weeks and you will have ....hundreds of +6 manastones with almost no effort. Not to mention that a lot of people even have more than one account. At some point the prices in broker will go down for sure.
    • Ashandarey wrote:

maximos31 wrote:

Reason why GF greed ruins the game:

Because if random MS:

I think we all realized till now that most of the people/classes cant finish even half of the Tower. Running luna weekly with 7 alts tho, after 7 weeks and you will have ....hundreds of +6 manastones with almost no effort. Not to mention that a lot of people even have more than one account. At some point the prices in broker will go down for sure.
      The crafting mats will skyrocket thats for sure
      In any case the rate of 20:1 of Accuracy vs Agility cost will be same...sadly