Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its obvious why they remove Supplements (aka., the SHOP).
      Also it obvious that as soon as the Servers Go Live we would be already seeing almost tons of Grade 4 Minions even on the new Servers, and wait till you see what happens in today's Siege.
    • Kadex wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

What a mess, well I guess it's been decided, I won't return to Aion or to the new servers.

No integrated server, tower nerfed
      integrated server isnt that bad, it has good and bad points.at least ppl from new server can spam the neviwind canyon once they reach 66+ for example.
      dont see the reason why u wouldnt reroll on the new server just becuase of the tower nerf.
      not like u have any use for the manastones the first months :)
      anyway, its ur decision.
      I dunno, if the server has 4k ppl online I might consider. I have a feeling that won't be the case tho. Why would I start from 0 on a new server, just to get REKT by 75 +15 gear ppl from old server? Considering Arena/Arena of Gold etc. are the only things I am interested in Aion.

Open world is bad and has been since eye of tiamaranta was gone, so the aspects I am interested in, you get a major handicap

Pve I don't care that much
    • Do I have to justify them? because there are many people talking about them in details for a long time now, so I don't wanna repeat the same things...

- Tower of Challenge rewards nerfing.

- Insane amount of kinah (220 million) to enchant without supplements (and it's only +1, since the crit was removed)
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Kadex wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

What a mess, well I guess it's been decided, I won't return to Aion or to the new servers.

integrated server isnt that bad, it has good and bad points.at least ppl from new server can spam the neviwind canyon once they reach 66+ for example.dont see the reason why u wouldnt reroll on the new server just becuase of the tower nerf.
      anyway, its ur decision.
      I dunno, if the server has 4k ppl online I might consider. I have a feeling that won't be the case tho. Why would I start from 0 on a new server, just to get REKT by 75 +15 gear ppl from old server? Considering Arena/Arena of Gold etc. are the only things I am interested in Aion.
      Open world is bad and has been since eye of tiamaranta was gone, so the aspects I am interested in, you get a major handicap

then again, the new server probably wont have the population to fill up the integrated servers like the old ones do.
      dunno if its cooler to stay in queue for hours just to have some afk arena :) thats rewarding but not fun imo.
    • I feel like I'm watching a disabled people's conference in that livestream holy sweet cow they're casually talking about hair styles in aion while the forum is up in flames :alol: :alol: :alol: :alol:
      Is GF basically a mental hospital ?

Aion livestream team be like:

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

Kadex wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

integrated server isnt that bad, it has good and bad points.at least ppl from new server can spam the neviwind canyon once they reach 66+ for example.dont see the reason why u wouldnt reroll on the new server just becuase of the tower nerf.
      anyway, its ur decision.

They said during stream that, like Pangae, pvp instances will be separate from the rest of the servers but one thing that caught my interest is that they said "we'll work on it" which probably means it's not implemented like that yet. If that's the case though, you won't have to worry fighting against people from the not-new servers.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • These people are idiots. "as far as I know there are new godstones ..." Are you -censored- kidding me ? No idea about whats new in the game ?! "I dont know how is in NA ...." What are you working ? A janitor ? And thats a CM ffs! How you would work in that company and will have no -Censored-clue about the other regions and the stuff there ? "Today we realized that we cant have a separate union server...." OMG are you serious ?! I just wasted 4 hours of my life watching -Censored-. That polish guy ...where did you find him ? "The canyon is 96vs96...." "Ohhh really ?" I never seen so annoying person in my entire life ...

And they are making nerfs and changes, because of what they see in the other regions ...BUT YOU SAID 500 TIMES THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT IS THERE! Who are you trying to lie ? jeez -Censored-

Make the next stream with someone with brain please

On topic:

Nerfing rewards that are implemented on every region is not balancing, its a way of selling the rewards meant to be there in the shop. Are you think we are so stupid ?

-Censored by Senpai-
      Please don't avoid the filter by misspelling censored words, and refrain insulting.