Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

    • a lot of people never opened their bags from the dailies or the 7 weekly quest chest so now they got a lot to open

      when you have a lot of bags to open on the first day of the update it's normal to have better rewards

      wait a bit and for the autobalance to start over and you will see waaaaaaay less apes on the dailies

      people should better complain about the crafting table that is still the same as before the update with no mounts, wings etc.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by PapaSchultz ().

    • Future Will Come wrote:

      First of all take it easy ponie head... no reason to keep free manastones +6 for afk instance
      First of all, stop with ponies, it´s not funny.
      I feel you're one of those P2W who is now angry bcs nobody buys ovepriced manastones.

      Balthazar wrote:

      hahahahhahaahahahahahaha ,Yu funny,making those kind of comments,again THEY SHOULDNT touch it ,ggman.
      I think, Nic is now in way to seoul, To persuade NC :D
      Files
      • nicfifnish.jpg

        (134.3 kB, downloaded 23 times, last: )
      I know, my english is horrible

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nagrio ().

    • PapaSchultz wrote:

      a lot of people never opened their bags from the dailies or the 7 weekly quest chest so now they got a lot to open

      when you have a lot of bags to open on the first day of the update it's normal to have better rewards

      wait a bit and for the autobalance to start over and you will see waaaaaaay less apes on the dailies

      people should better complain about the crafting table that is still the same as before the update with no mounts, wings etc.
      First of all, is that 200xmighty from luna weekly guaranteed or chance ?
      secondly, i saw someone saying they increased the proc rate for APE +3/+4 for amour. is it true ?
      in fact, patch notes says "19. Changed chance of success for 'Enchantment Stone' and 'All-Powerful Enchantment Stone'. " but doesn't say better or worse. what do we know for sure ?
    • From what I've seen in GameForge so far, nothing has changed. I started playing Aion GF in 2011, left because of various reasons, one of them being this version of Aion being too p2w. Why are people still playing here I wonder? This baffles me the most. There is NCsoft US aion, which is just a little bit better, with the same version as GF aion 5.6, but still a cash shop to scare none the less.
      I play mostly there but many friends that I know of fled on private servers of the game like -Censored-...

      My advice here is, if you are finally fed up with Aion GF like I was in 2011 and you like the Archdaeva stuff, then go to -> Aion NA (US)
      -Censored-

      Say goodbye to Nick. This crap is not worth it. xD Ever!

      -Censored by Senpai-
      Please don't mention private servers on this board.
    • Actually a lot has changed and improved, Jasper. Seeing what is actually available in game, the whole community, me included, over reacted about that Tower. Aion EU is in much better state than NA. Not sure what people think is p2w in the game, honestly ....serums and apes are available in game, yes, grinding is required, but we cant except by sitting afk to have everything. Supplements, the whole point of the Wednesday QQ are more than enough from instances, best pvp gear is way more cheaper than in the previous versions and obtainable by any. The biggest problem people have is upgrading their accessories, but thats not GF fault. The only stupid move they made in the last 3 months is to open new servers, will see how it will go tho.... Everything else, including events is in much better state than it was
    • One more thing to add do Ashandarey's post. The Wednesday's QQ and rage was because of GF fault. The patch notes didn't have the all changes in game. The staff which was on the live stream was incompetent and didn't answer to any important question. These guys always answered "We do not know exactly and have to ask" - WTF.
      After the QQ rage in this thread - noone stand and said - here you can find all changes. Desired supplements can be obtained here and here and here ...
    • Jasper101 wrote:

      Why are people still playing here I wonder? This baffles me the most. There is NCsoft US aion, which is just a little bit better, with the same version as GF aion 5.6, but still a cash shop to scare none the less.
      I play mostly there but many friends that I know of fled on private servers of the game like -Censored-...
      Yeah, because playing with 400 ms is fun for everyone and the family. I prefer Aion NA, but when it takes 3 seconds to activate the skill, it starts reminding me of Dark Souls cause you know... the rage.


      I edited the quote to remove the mentioning of private server
      Senpai
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    • iduk wrote:

      Meanwhile EU can hold 8-12 servers with a stable playerbase while NA have to merge and have less players on two servers even after the merge. nice publisher and a great mmo feeling there~
      Let me give u three reasons:

      1. USA loves ugly PS1 1996 graphics MMOs
      2. USA hates Korean grindy/item/progress powered MMOs
      3. USA hates fully P2W, whales vs cannon fodder MMOs

      and....

      1. EU loves good graphics MMOs
      2. EU loves Korean grindy/item/progress powered MMOs
      3. EU has VR that balances whales vs non P2W players
    • LonestarX wrote:

      PapaSchultz wrote:

      a lot of people never opened their bags from the dailies or the 7 weekly quest chest so now they got a lot to open

      when you have a lot of bags to open on the first day of the update it's normal to have better rewards

      wait a bit and for the autobalance to start over and you will see waaaaaaay less apes on the dailies

      people should better complain about the crafting table that is still the same as before the update with no mounts, wings etc.
      First of all, is that 200xmighty from luna weekly guaranteed or chance ? secondly, i saw someone saying they increased the proc rate for APE +3/+4 for amour. is it true ?
      in fact, patch notes says "19. Changed chance of success for 'Enchantment Stone' and 'All-Powerful Enchantment Stone'. " but doesn't say better or worse. what do we know for sure ?
      the luna 7 weeks chest gives 90 +6 manastones total selectable or 100 mighty supplements guarantied
      apes proc rate is mostly +1, very low proc rate, never had one since the update on 30+ enchants
      enchant stone chance is lowered apes is increased.

      edit : after test the rank S in the weekly may give 200 mighty supplements to
      rank a or b gives the same reward just luna materials

      The post was edited 2 times, last by PapaSchultz ().

    • New

      t0re wrote:

      Well we'll see the actual rewards with the servers up, however the rewards as they were was the best and main thing of 5.6. Not sure how are they even coming up with those changes :D
      Well if i miss something of ncsoft was the AFK events, ofc is more fun to have active ones but only if they don't take too much time and the reward's have a decent % or if they take alot time higher % decent reward, in our case events crappy low % reward ... is just so annoying spend 10+ mins with 1 char to make a ''shugo'' and get 3 revival stone. specially when u have 20 characters, luna is nice now :D


      You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone..
      Aion EU 2008 - 2012
    • New

      To be honest, when you need stuff to get better and they keep nerfing your probability of getting it it's so annoying. If you need to spend day after day grinding to get stuff and then when you try to use it and the object breaks it's even worse. When you need to grind another bunch of millions everytime you fail to get the object back, it's excruciating. And no, I didn't do any of that. It's just plain empathy. A game is meant to be fun. We're spending our time here for the fun. If playing a game isn't fun, but rather boring grinding and frustrating attempts at improving expensie items that break into pieces all the time, you quit playing. This isn't a game made for fun, it's made for profit. Instead of being funny for all, it opens most features and all places to whales and free players, but with a difference. The whales have fun. When I reached lvl 66, the best equipment I had was lower-level event gifts. I've had to wait until this update to get a leveled armor. What do I need to get better stuff? Grinding. And what do I need for grinding? Better stuff.
      "Soy un poeta sin versos." — Alberto Méndez, Los girasoles ciegos
      "Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiæ." —Latin tongue twister
    • New

      Ishzark wrote:

      This isn't a game made for fun, it's made for profit
      rly?? U dont seem to understand that ALL games are made for profit, no1 will spend 2 years+ making something for free

      Ishzark wrote:

      When I reached lvl 66, the best equipment I had was lower-level event gifts. I've had to wait until this update to get a leveled armor. What do I need to get better stuff? Grinding. And what do I need for grinding? Better stuff.
      Well the sad thruth is no1 cares to read what they need to do while leveling and even after, and even more sad that the so called experienced players are giving utterly bad advices(speaking regarding some replies here on forums in the past and some yt videos i've watched). As for grinding ... its meant to be like that, gear is meant to be builded up gradually

      The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().