Tower of Challenge nerf - do you want people to quit ?

• New

t0re wrote:

Ishzark wrote:

This isn't a game made for fun, it's made for profit
      rly?? U dont seem to understand that ALL games are made for profit, no1 will spend 2 years+ making something for free

Ishzark wrote:

When I reached lvl 66, the best equipment I had was lower-level event gifts. I've had to wait until this update to get a leveled armor. What do I need to get better stuff? Grinding. And what do I need for grinding? Better stuff.
      Well the sad thruth is no1 cares to read what they need to do while leveling and even after, and even more sad that the so called experienced players are giving utterly bad advices(speaking regarding some replies here on forums in the past and some yt videos i've watched). As for grinding ... its meant to be like that, gear is meant to be builded up gradually
      I do understand that games are made for profit, but what you don't get is that I'm asking what do we get in exchange. We get overnerfed rewards, crumbling equipment and late "fixes" to make things that were okay much more unrewarding or difficult. What happens with those people who leveled the characters and upgraded their gears before I even created mine? Well, I'll never get that good since my equipment will break when trying to upgrade it. Which means there is a clear disadvantage. If my good gear breaks when I try to upgrade it, I can't farm money to buy another set. I can't farm money to buy a gold pack and unlock the broker. I can't even farm another gear, because I'll have nothing to farm with. And I'm still gearing up, so no "quit crying and go farming" for me, since all I have is Mad Grendal set, which is "good" enough to lose half my HP bar (and I'm a templar, so I have a lot of that) to 2 of those spirits you have to kill for the 5th part of Agent Peregrine's Call (one at a time). I can't even kill one of the mobs you find in the first floor of the Tower of Challenge. So yeah, gear is meant to be build up gradually, but not the same set over and over again because it keeps breaking. If there's people that still play for free, either they geared up before stuff started to break and drop rates shrank, are getting help from whales in their legions or are under High Daeva level (or just extremely stubborn like I am).
      "Soy un poeta sin versos." — Alberto Méndez, Los girasoles ciegos
      "Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiæ." —Latin tongue twister
    • New

Ppl keep complaining about :nothingtoseehere: 5.6 bugs but why the hell u dont focus about sendlog :nothingtoseehere: this is much more older so :nothingtoseehere: : and give us some help on old problems... and about siege sistem also realy ....

//censored sita
    • New

Mods can censored whatever they want. But the issue he is mentioning is pissing off a lot of people and it becomes worse with every patch. Months ago they asked us to make support tickets with whatever is the reason for the send logs. No news since then ....