Runatorium entry time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Runatorium entry time

I dont suggest to change time when Runatorium Ruins open, but to change duration of entry time.
      It has become 4h

So, groups become very splitted and it becomes harder to make groups cause some wants to run at 20h some at 22-23h.
      For example, before I knew that if I log 15 mins before Runatorium opens (~21:45) or just when siege is over, ppl begin making groups. Now you can log in game at 20:00 and you wont see any group. Is it supposed to wait from 20:00 till 23:00 when ppl will make some groups? Now I dont know "prime" time when ppl gonna do Runatorium (it's possible to organize such things only if you have full premade group).
      So, I suggest little change to bring back 2h entry duration (means Runatorium will be opened 20-22h or just old time 22-24h)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Desperation ().

• Poll to put yes/no ?

:like:
      Tip for gladiators: Do the Arkhal instance alone. You will get massive exp (Wont be able to kill boss) During 400% exp event: Level 74.25 -> Level 75 with 19 arkhal scrolls and 3 entries from weekly reset. (1 Arkhal gives 3.5% exp 74-75 and costs 49 aion coins / Kumuki gives 1.7% 74-75 and costs 59 aion coins.)
    • Desperation wrote:

Sebivine wrote:

Poll to put yes/no ?

:like:
      Only yes, so no poll :atongue:
      Guy that disliked just dont care if he get randoms vs him or decent group, He doesnt care about quality pvp.

Or, like me, he cares about getting to go at all during the week. When you get up at 5-6 in the morning, being able to go before siege is the only option. That doesn't have anything to do with wanting quality PVP or not, it's just about wanting to actually get to do the instance.

My vote would therefore be "no" as well. :dislike:
    • Desperation wrote:

Guy that disliked just dont care if he get randoms vs him or decent group, He doesnt care about quality pvp.
      First entry got group with 2 clerics and bard they used 2 x briliants and 2 x acquittal. Opponents got rekt then they used 4 ele forms and bard 2k buf. My group used ele form too. My group win.
      Second entry got german group they used 4 ele form and wow. My group were running around to not let them win. Quality pvp 11/10
    • Future Will Come wrote:

First entry got group with 2 clerics and bard they used 2 x briliants and 2 x acquittal. Opponents got rekt then they used 4 ele forms and bard 2k buf. My group used ele form too. My group win.Second entry got german group they used 4 ele form and wow. My group were running around to not let them win. Quality pvp 11/10
      some my friends understand my position. i did such conclusion not just only me think like this.
      Position is:
      1) I dont know when to expect good group for it: at 20h, 21h, 22h. Do you suggest to wait 3h+ for some good group in lfg? Before I could go afk and do my deals or go for a walk and I knew that at 22h there will be the most good groups (cause it's opening time and the most comfortable time before it's too late before work).
      2) replying your question, I could tell the same: before 5.6 "good groups" did their runs mostly at 22h. Now some of them go at 20, some at 21, some at 22h or just after siege or some pve instance. I guess you admit that it means that if you apply, lets say, at 22h, you have less chance now to meet decent group vs you because some of them did their runs at 20,21 or just 21:30 after siege. So, I cant understand position like your if you are indeed decent player that likes decent pvp.

About incarnation: it is another problem and I tried my best to make them fix it, but nothing was done unfortunately.

about waking up early - as i said, its fine to leave entry time at 20-22h.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Desperation ().

Simple, good geared elyos groups much more than asmo group
      HaHa - 90% of deyla elyos are GG and near to being useless on pvp. I dont rly make op groups or anything i am trying to get at least ppl with which i can have fun and more than average fight.
      i like the 4h window but being during siege is just wrong, if they wanted that should've either start with siege or end with the end of siege
    • Pumis wrote:

Agree with desperation. Even though I have premade and there is no struggle to find group, I just get annoyed when you enter and get randoms/weak group where before if you apply first second it was almost guaranteed to get decent group.
      apply at old time and you will get strong group, but keep in mind your opponent group depends on your group rating

Pumis wrote:

Agree with desperation. Even though I have premade and there is no struggle to find group, I just get annoyed when you enter and get randoms/weak group where before if you apply first second it was almost guaranteed to get decent group.
      apply at old time and you will get strong group, but keep in mind your opponent group depends on your group rating
      Well, that's the case. We still get decent groups, but it's more often that waiting queue at "old time" is still longer and you are no more guaranteed to get strong groups as before. Simply of fact it matches with random group after sometime regardless of MMR.