Grendal - No Armor/Weapon Drops in Esterra

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grendal - No Armor/Weapon Drops in Esterra

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is something wrong with the drops in Esterra (probably Nosra too).
      I haven't gotten a single Eternal/Mythical and I leveled from 66 to 70 in those maps, we according to the Event Buff we even got +50% drops, quite some people told me the same, I haven't found a thread talking about this, that is why I assumed in might be a issue with the new servers? Otherwise people would have noticed.
      I've had 1500+ mobs killed (more than half of those being 75 elites) without a single drop.

It's quite frustrating to get nothing, I'd be very pleased if someone could look into that.

best regards
      Clankering and wankering on Grendal
    • Noods wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is something wrong with the drops in Esterra (probably Nosra too).
      I haven't gotten a single Eternal/Mythical and I leveled from 66 to 70 in those maps, we according to the Event Buff we even got +50% drops, quite some people told me the same, I haven't found a thread talking about this, that is why I assumed in might be a issue with the new servers? Otherwise people would have noticed.
      I've had 1500+ mobs killed (more than half of those being 75 elites) without a single drop.

It's quite frustrating to get nothing, I'd be very pleased if someone could look into that.

best regards

NCsoft removed gear drop in esstera/nosra for one reason, this is phase for fighting againts bots.
      E: I don´t know if we have it in EU patchnotes but NC have it on patchnotes.
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.