Museum of Knowledge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• we tried with 2 sins, 1 canter, 1 dps cleric and 1sorc all top 5 pve ranking in urtem (even chanter has dealt more than 1.5 kk damage)
      total of 10-11 try's with different people or alts

best we got is 25% of boss life before he goes berserk and start hitting 9k dmg every 2 secs.

no way we could bring it down with the actual patch
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

we tried with 2 sins, 1 canter, 1 dps cleric and 1sorc all top 5 pve ranking in urtem (even chanter has dealt more than 1.5 kk damage)

best we got is 25% of boss life before he goes berserk and start hitting 9k dmg every 2 secs.

How do you determine ' pve ranking ' ?
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • Discoo wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

we tried with 2 sins, 1 canter, 1 dps cleric and 1sorc all top 5 pve ranking in urtem (even chanter has dealt more than 1.5 kk damage)

How do you determine ' pve ranking ' ?
      Acknowledgments of all players from that server?

• we tried the endboss yesterday it was a hell of a dps race-.-
      did anyone else already clear it?
      we die it but went in 3 sec of enrage until it died so it was a pain to loot the chest.. we have some screens in case some wont belive us thats our dealt dmg:
      [Bulion]: [Me] 5.703.284 (+gs:52.164),[Crumpycat] 5.235.412,[Zarazz] 4.828.221,[Aldenara] 3.249.540,[Fiqxi] 2.415.670,[Eminenz] 326.159,-Godstones- 149.506
      in total we got about 40k dps
      and still needed about 10:03 for the boss
      we will attempt to do it again in the next days so we get it under 10 min^^
      grp was:
      75 Assa
      74 Assa
      74 Gladi
      75 chanter
      2x 75 Klerics
    • lokiKensei wrote:

we tried the endboss yesterday it was a hell of a dps race-.-
      did anyone else already clear it?
      we die it but went in 3 sec of enrage until it died so it was a pain to loot the chest.. we have some screens in case some wont belive us thats our dealt dmg:
      [Bulion]: [Me] 5.703.284 (+gs:52.164),[Crumpycat] 5.235.412,[Zarazz] 4.828.221,[Aldenara] 3.249.540,[Fiqxi] 2.415.670,[Eminenz] 326.159,-Godstones- 149.506
      in total we got about 40k dps
      and still needed about 10:03 for the boss
      we will attempt to do it again in the next days so we get it under 10 min^^
      grp was:
      75 Assa
      74 Assa
      74 Gladi
      75 chanter
      2x 75 Klerics
      If you realy killed it , congratz! im impressed by your damage guys. Can you give us some info about your gear? like, you guys had +20 weapons or BoS weapon/acc's to do such damage ?
    • well dont know about the equip of the others exactly but i can ask them
      for my part as 75er sin i have +15 prigga weapons and 3 parts prigga set (chest +legs still makarna +17 ) and some parts fallusha and holy appollon for accesorys (so unbuffed about 1356atk /1338 crit) but in total thats about 16% Pve atk on my gear

we will try in near future again with hopefully some more fallusha gear then it should work better :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by lokiKensei ().